PDA

View Full Version : where to get good quality 10rd mags less than 20 bucks

goodale
12-01-08, 15:57
where can i get good 10rd mags for under 20 bucks?

Bimmer
12-01-08, 20:23
The C Products are fine, in my experience. They retail for $15 or so...

You can always block 20 or 30 round mags, too.

Sam
12-01-08, 20:25
http://www.44mag.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CP10B

goodale
12-02-08, 16:07
anything other than c products? i have heard they will only fit 9 rounds to fire properly. i need 10 rounders, i live in the nazi state of nj, they dont allow blocked mags anymore, you get thrown in the klink for 18 months and charged as a felon .... so i understand. which i dont dought, because pretty much everyday you see grandma pulled over for a tree air freshener hanging from the rearview with 3 cop cars and all the state nazi's, i mean troopers with their hands on their pistols, and i live up north where there's more cows than people. too many jerks, getting paid too much with nothing to do. what, someone with a 30 round mag, or a bayonet or folding stock!?!?! i can see the headlines now: MAD MAN found with an ARSENAL, captured by heroic state police ! there would be a pic of two cops holding the magazine giving each other a high five, another menace off the streets! i gotta move to a new state! anyway how bout those 10rd mags?

Mark71
12-02-08, 16:40
Paul at Arms N Ammo sells 15 round mags but is currently sold out.
https://64.23.13.102/arms-n-ammo/njmagorderandpayment.html

They are perfectly legal to own as they are a true 15round mag and not blocked. Most importantly they function 100%. He should hopefully be getting more in soon and will also be offering 15round AK mags as well in the near future.

Bimmer
12-02-08, 19:19
My C-Products 10-rounders hold 10 rounds, but it is a really tight fit — it's almost impossible to get a fully loaded magazine to seat under a closed bolt.

The point is, to be legal, they NEED to be tight, so that there's NO way anybody could squeeze an 11th round in there.

You might ask around on CalGuns.net, but I think this is it.

Bimmer

PS: If you don't like your government, then stop complaining here and get involved there.

RKG
12-02-08, 21:01
DPMS sells a translucent (some sort of plastic) 10-rounder that seems to work just fine.

Road Warrior
12-02-08, 21:08
I have two Bushmaster 10 round mags I'll let go for $14 bucks a piece. Email me at cwm1150@ aol dot come if you are interested.