PDA

View Full Version : Its over! Trump lost, not going to vote.

vicious_cb
10-30-20, 23:06
At least thats what you can say to your normie left leaning coworkers, friends or family if the topic of the election comes up. You can even mention things like Biden being so far ahead the polls, talk about a Biden landslide or a blue wave. So when they see the long lines on Tuesday, they'll be like, "Nah Biden's got it in the bag" and wont even bother to vote. Just a suggestion.

Subversion works both ways

https://www.denofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Yuri-1.jpg?fit=1920%2C1006

LMT Shooter
10-30-20, 23:32
Well, I'm glad this thread ain't what I thought it was when I clicked on it.

BoringGuy45
10-31-20, 08:46
I tell the truth: I don't like either candidate.

I just leave out the part where I am voting for the lesser of two evils with Trump.

sndt1319
10-31-20, 09:16
I bet there are a lot of people voting the same way.

mack7.62
10-31-20, 09:37
I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting to save America, oh, wait, guess I am voting for Trump.:cool:

Grand58742
10-31-20, 09:46
I saw an article on Fox maybe (don't recall) that basically said something like 40% of Biden voters are voting against Trump rather than for Biden.

But like 70% of Trump voters are voting for him instead of against Biden.

I'd bet the stats were flip flopped in 2016. 70% of Trump voters were voting against Hillary and 60% of Hillary voters were voting against Trump.

Again, I'm not sure the "I hate the Orange Man" attitude is as widespread as Democrats want to believe.

AKDoug
10-31-20, 09:48
I've convinced every single left leaning friend I have to vote for Jo Jorgensen. Way easier than trying to convince them to vote Trump and accomplishes the same thing. Too bad my sphere of influence on this is about 5 people. Playing video of the destruction of Kamala Harris by Tulsi Gabbard in the early Democrat primary debate usually pushes them over the edge.

flenna
10-31-20, 11:19
Fox is reporting that it looks like the ComDems are poised to expand their majority in the house. If that actually happens after them showing everyone that they are outright communists and America haters then I guess this country is closer to being irretrievably lost. Once they gain full power they will continue to change the rules to stay in power indefinitely.

Firefly
10-31-20, 11:28
If it really mattered how you voted, they wouldn’t let you do it.

Dr. Bullseye
10-31-20, 12:19
I talked to one Biden supporter on the telephone but other than that I have not even seen one in real life. I have no friends, co-workers or relatives who support Biden. If I had, they would all be dead to me by now.

ChattanoogaPhil
10-31-20, 13:43
Trump ran on a list of to-do items that I agreed with. He delivered despite resistance from both parties in Washington. Best president in my lifetime. I voted for Trump and financially supported his campaign in 2016 and 2020.

Hillary actually had supporters. Biden does not. He's more of a generic no-name candidate that low-information voters can imagine being anything they want, from left-wing kook to moderate.

I believe Trump will win. In 2016 he had no organization, no ground game, no nothing... just himself and his 757 to take him to rallies. Trump now has a very sophisticated organization and a superior ground game.

kirkland
10-31-20, 14:02
Voted for Donald John Trump today. As well as Republican down the entire ballot.

vicious_cb
10-31-20, 14:21
I talked to one Biden supporter on the telephone but other than that I have not even seen one in real life. I have no friends, co-workers or relatives who support Biden. If I had, they would all be dead to me by now.

The psyop can be as simple as coworker or store clerk asking if you are going to vote, you can just say: "Nope, Biden is going to win anyway so why bother."

The goal is to give them Hillary 2016 levels of confidence so they dont turn out.

Diamondback
10-31-20, 14:24
Voted for Donald John Trump today. As well as Republican down the entire ballot.

Two cases of same story in my household here in WA, including write-ins for D-on-D races and Mickey Mouse against all unopposeds, not that it's gonna matter with how the Progtard Cancer has metastasized here.

Arik
10-31-20, 16:06
Fox is reporting that it looks like the ComDems are poised to expand their majority in the house. If that actually happens after them showing everyone that they are outright communists and America haters then I guess this country is closer to being irretrievably lost. Once they gain full power they will continue to change the rules to stay in power indefinitely.Where did you see communist? Anyone flying the red hammer and cycle flag? Talking about proletariat? 5 year plans? Any talks of taking your property by force?

Don't remember hearing any of that mentioned on tv.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
10-31-20, 16:12
Where did you see communist? Anyone flying the red hammer and cycle flag? Talking about proletariat? 5 year plans? Any talks of taking your property by force?

You Sir, are behind in information. Greatly.

Arik
10-31-20, 16:13
You Sir, are behind in information. Greatly.Sarcastic. But my point was until thats said there's no communism.

jpmuscle
10-31-20, 16:28
Sarcastic. But my point was until thats said there's no communism.

Yea dude... we’re definitely not fighting a communist insurrection or anything. There are no communist sympathizers in gen pop, government, or the media. None, zip, nada. It’s all Russian Trump collusion propaganda and you’ve seen right through it all. [emoji849]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201031/1a97971d7bf057bd0061fcdbd219127b.jpg

The Dems don’t want you to give up your guns either. They just want to save a single child’s life from a school shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arik
10-31-20, 16:30
Yea dude... we’re definitely not fighting a communist insurrection or anything. There are no communist sympathizers in gen pop, government, or the media. None, zip, nada. It’s all Russian Trump collusion propaganda and you’ve seen right through it all. [emoji849]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201031/1a97971d7bf057bd0061fcdbd219127b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLet me know when it's not some random person on tweeter but a congressman, senator or presidential nominee

Also go back and re read my last post

jpmuscle
10-31-20, 16:30

It’s funny how salty they get when you name them and bring down the wrath of censorship and subterfuge.

Straight Shooter
10-31-20, 16:48
Sarcastic. But my point was until thats said there's no communism.

Again, and lastly...you are greatly behind in information. Good day.

Arik
10-31-20, 18:08
Again, and lastly...you are greatly behind in information. Good day.How so

OH58D
10-31-20, 23:50
Everything that I can find on the Progressive movement in the United States, points to an origin at the same time the Bolsheviks were getting their mojo on in Russia. A lot of the Progressive foot soldiers here were the children of theologians, and wanted a different kind of Marxist movement. They wanted Marxism thru Evolution, not Revolution. And that is exactly how it has happened. The word Liberal for Democrats is old school - now they self-identify as Progressives.

It doesn't take too much research to figure out what has happened here, and what the short term and long term goals are for that movement. However, policy goals seem to be happening now thru violence and property destruction. Maybe they're getting impatient and want the whole enchilada now?

vandal5
11-01-20, 07:14
This is a little disturbing...
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201101/502e413dcf958cf8a8a2309e199b7cae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BoringGuy45
11-01-20, 09:59

It IS disturbing. I recently got a letter in the mail from one of the "get out on vote" organizations in our state that pointed out that I, and my wife, had not voted in 2 of the last three elections; the reason for that, however, was that we were living in PA at the time and we had voted there, but nonetheless...

Also listed were our neighbors' voting histories. Okay, disconcerting enough, but here's where it got really creepy: Also listed were people I only knew through Facebook or people with whom I went to high school.

a1fabweld
11-01-20, 10:30
Where did you see communist? Anyone flying the red hammer and cycle flag? Talking about proletariat? 5 year plans? Any talks of taking your property by force?

Are you rioting with the BLM homies in Philly right now?

jpmuscle
11-01-20, 10:55
@ Arik

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201101/bd21af6ba8d07b9edf25083598c5a787.jpg

Arik
11-01-20, 12:55
Are you rioting with the BLM homies in Philly right now?All day every day!

Arik
11-01-20, 13:02
My initial quote was....

"Fox is reporting that it looks like the ComDems are poised to expand their majority in the house. If that actually happens after them showing everyone that they are outright communists and America haters then I guess this country is closer to being irretrievably lost. Once they gain full power they will continue to change the rules to stay in power indefinitely."

My point is people don't see them as communists since they're not overly calling for communists things. Fringe groups don't count. When Pelosi, Chuck, Finestien, Obama, Hilary, Biden, Kamala...etc.... start calling for re education camps, property confiscation, 5 year plans, proletariat struggle, the need to constantly be on the lookout for the anti revolutionary capitalists....etc. Then it will be. Until then you're not going to convince many

Firefly
11-01-20, 13:10

Let me guess. It affects my Social Credit Score

vicious_cb
11-01-20, 13:23
My point is people don't see them as communists since they're not overly calling for communists things. Fringe groups don't count. When Pelosi, Chuck, Finestien, Obama, Hilary, Biden, Kamala...etc.... start calling for re education camps, property confiscation, 5 year plans, proletariat struggle, the need to constantly be on the lookout for the anti revolutionary capitalists....etc. Then it will be. Until then you're not going to convince many

Maybe because they arent stupid (or less stupid) than their overtly communist supporters.

Think about how many communist supporters are openly flying the flag and realize the silent ones can be 10x as many.

https://babalublog.com/wpr/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/spenser-rapone-west-point-communist-che.png

jpmuscle
11-01-20, 13:37
My initial quote was....

"Fox is reporting that it looks like the ComDems are poised to expand their majority in the house. If that actually happens after them showing everyone that they are outright communists and America haters then I guess this country is closer to being irretrievably lost. Once they gain full power they will continue to change the rules to stay in power indefinitely."

Unbelievable lol. Where the hell do you think this trajectory is going to eventually end?

Arik
11-01-20, 14:23
Unbelievable lol. Where the hell do you think this trajectory is going to eventually end?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's not about what I think

BoringGuy45
11-01-20, 15:19
Maybe because they arent stupid (or less stupid) than their overtly communist supporters.

Think about how many communist supporters are openly flying the flag and realize the silent ones can be 10x as many.

https://babalublog.com/wpr/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/spenser-rapone-west-point-communist-che.png

None of the ComDems I know are silent. None. It's just not in their DNA. There's a lot more silent conservatives than communists.

jpmuscle
11-01-20, 15:22
It's not about what I think

It absolutely is because your perspective is delusional.

Arik
11-01-20, 15:29
It absolutely is because your perspective is delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt not me that's thinking this. I'm saying why your avg person doesn't see it.

The statement was along the lines of ..if people don't see this then our country is screwed. I'm saying why they (the other people) don't see it. That reason is because it's not blatantly obvious.

jpmuscle
11-01-20, 15:35
It not me that's thinking this. I'm saying why your avg person doesn't see it.

The statement was along the lines of ..if people don't see this then our country is screwed. I'm saying why they don't.

False. The average persons sees it and loves it because they believe the lie that the government will protect them, save them, provide for them, etc.

They know full well what it is but fail to appreciate history and that it doesn’t work how they think it does.

Diamondback
11-01-20, 15:35
None of the ComDems I know are silent. None. It's just not in their DNA. There's a lot more silent conservatives than communists.

Old Guard Commies used to be very good at submarining, most after 1968 don't have the patience or chess-game thinking skills. Especially since they've gone mainstream after their forebears flayed the Democratic Party and started wearing its skin like a suit...

Arik
11-01-20, 15:37
False. The average persons sees it and loves it because they believe the lie that the government will protect them, save them, provide for them, etc.

They know full well what it is but fail to appreciate history and that it doesn’t work how they think it does.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSo the a g person is all good with loosing property? Good with higher taxes? Good with lose of constitution. Avg person not some whack job out rioting. The avg union guy, farmer, rural democrat, apolitical suburbanite?

jpmuscle
11-01-20, 15:51
So the a g person is all good with loosing property? Good with higher taxes? Good with lose of constitution. Avg person not some whack job out rioting. The avg union guy, farmer, rural democrat, apolitical suburbanite?

Yes because these are same retards who think McDonalds paying a 15$ an hour living wage will make everything better and get one over on all the rich folks in the country and is the right thing to do.

The average voter is stupid.

Firefly
11-01-20, 15:55
Gentlemen, there’s room on the cross for Communists AND Democrats.

Diamondback
11-01-20, 15:55
Yes because these are same retards who think McDonalds paying a 15$ an hour living wage will make everything better and get one over on all the rich folks in the country and is the right thing to do.

The average voter is stupid.

$15 minimum wage = say hello to paying eight bucks for a Big Mac. :(

Firefly
11-01-20, 16:00

At that point you can unironically make better and cheaper food at home.

Some Shameeka with her long ass nails assembling my sandwich is just not worth that much.

vandal5
11-01-20, 16:03

Some Shameeka with her long ass nails assembling my sandwich is just not worth that much.Which will make earning 8 bucks an hour seem pretty nice after you get laid off.

Diamondback
11-01-20, 16:15

Some Shameeka with her long ass nails assembling my sandwich is just not worth that much.

My point is that as goes the price of a Big Mac, so go price levels across-the-board in general. As a pretty solid rule, a fast-food lunch will generally be about 1/2 to 2/3 of an hour's wages.

Personally, I'm generally not a fan of fast-food and with what they've been doing to first-responder customers and other "Enemies of the Revolution" of late, right now I only go to places that I know and trust, and even then only deal with servers who I know personally. (It was funny, last time we were at Applebee's and our usual waitress wasn't in, the girl who was filling in on her shift told us "V. says you're some of her favorites and to take good care of you or she'll kick my ass.")

kirkland
11-01-20, 16:39

Big Mac already $8 'round here.

khc3
11-01-20, 16:53

“They,” on both sides, hate Trump. That’s all I need to know.

Diamondback
11-01-20, 17:12
Big Mac already $8 'round here.

Pretty close here in Seattle with our $15 minimum wage too.

flenna
11-01-20, 17:53
Gentlemen, there’s room on the cross for Communists AND Democrats.

Communists=Democrats. And for those that may be confused:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-congressional-candidate-sean-parnell-says-house-was-vandalized-2-days-before-election-day

Firefly
11-01-20, 18:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIThaESfN08

jpmuscle
11-01-20, 19:50

I’m sure the gov will step in and subsidize it like milk or they’ll push incredible vegan crap patties or bug based proteins to make up for it.

Because the government needs to protect us from ourselves

Don't Tread On Me
11-01-20, 20:02
they’ll push incredible vegan crap patties or bug based proteins

The fact that even my wife’s “progressive” friends, who have always been rational individuals up until this last 8 months or so, are talking about exactly this because apparently the carbon footprint of beef is “simply too detrimental to ignore” has her trying to convince me that more land and a small farmette is the way to go. I have enough to handle. I don’t want to be a hobby farmer. I just hope Trump clutches this one like he did back in ‘16.

Honu
11-01-20, 20:36
The fact that even my wife’s “progressive” friends, who have always been rational individuals up until this last 8 months or so, are talking about exactly this because apparently the carbon footprint of beef is “simply too detrimental to ignore” has her trying to convince me that more land and a small farmette is the way to go. I have enough to handle. I don’t want to be a hobby farmer. I just hope Trump clutches this one like he did back in ‘16.

whats funny is that is so debunked but like most lefties they refuse to listen ?

the amount of animals killed in growing green crops is insane also again they refuse to believe ?

but hey grass fed vegans :) at least I know its clean meat !

I eat a carnivore diet so yeah nothing but meat every day and lots of fat :) had a awesome prime ribeye super rare tonight with loads of butter ! OH YEAH

they will not take away my meat as veggies are crap for you !!!! you can not live healthy on veggies alone !

Don't Tread On Me
11-01-20, 22:25
The fact that the “science” has been debunked and that they refuse to believe it or even bother to look at it is what’s really eye opening and disturbing. Hell, one of them is even a Cornell grad who went on a partial academic scholarship and another is a retired physics professor so it isn’t as though they’re brain dead millennials swallowing up any and all drivel spouted by the squad.

Point being, if even intelligent individuals forego common sense and simply abide by idealogy, then it’s only a matter of time. Hopefully, that time isn’t quite yet.

Diamondback
11-01-20, 22:36
Ever consider that we might be living in the middle of the world's biggest Milgram Experiment? "What load of shit can we get them to swallow next?"

FromMyColdDeadHand
11-02-20, 01:32

Say hello to food prepared offsite and your order taken by a touch screen. As delivered meals become more popular, it just reinforces the central cooking facility. You can order special, but it will cost you. The pre-pared stuff will be cheaper to the point that you'll either deal with how it comes, or the stuff will all come on 'the side' and you'll assemble your own food.

On the election. I really don't know. Somewhere between a blowout in the EC for Trump to a blow-out in the Popular and EC for Biden. I can't tell if another month would give Trump better chances, or if the currrent increase in cases (and there is) will lead to as much badness as we are told (not as likely as they make it out to be).

At least Trump is still in control until Jan. My worry is a false flag attacks by Antifa trying to make it look like right wing doing it. Trump won't over react.

AndyLate
11-02-20, 06:56
Now the Dems have to convince remaining voters that in-person voting is not as dangerous as they have been insisting for months.

Andy

Diamondback
11-02-20, 08:23
At least Trump is still in control until Jan. My worry is a false flag attacks by Antifa trying to make it look like right wing doing it. Trump won't over react.

Surprised and grateful they haven't been False Flagging, and escalating to serious boomstuff, already.

BoringGuy45
11-02-20, 08:38
Surprised and grateful they haven't been False Flagging, and escalating to serious boomstuff, already.

They're not yet ready to die for their cause. They want to hurt people, they may even be willing to kill when they feel they can get away with it. But standing their ground and shooting it out with armed foes? Not a chance.

Diamondback
11-02-20, 08:48
They're not yet ready to die for their cause. They want to hurt people, they may even be willing to kill when they feel they can get away with it. But standing their ground and shooting it out with armed foes? Not a chance.

Right, but I could see some of them planting IEDs, particularly VBIEDs, among their own for "sympathy vote" and skedaddling before Show Time. They wouldn't give their own lives but would happily sacrifice their fellow revolutionaries... I grew up among these people and observed their cannibalism and willingness to throw each other under buses "for the greater good" from an early age.

WickedWillis
11-02-20, 11:02

And here is the problem with modern tribalist politics.

The only thing that appeals to people about Biden is that he's not Trump. Outside of that, nothing. People (especially on social media) are so obsessed with Trump that they won't have anything to talk about for the next 4 years if Trump loses.

soulezoo
11-02-20, 12:02
You know, it was Nazi Germany that actually started that crap. Environmentalism, veganism.
So, when those folks bring up that crap, you may rightfully call them actual, literal nazis.

Honu
11-02-20, 12:29
more votes for biden !
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/11/02/mexico-reprimands-cartel-linked-governor-after-pushing-votes-for-biden/

A Mexican governor doubled down on his push for immigrants from his state to vote for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden only hours after his federal government scolded him for interfering in another country’s election.

ITS OK its for biden that's allowed by their standards

jpmuscle
11-02-20, 14:07
Pro trump vehicle caravans are the latest means of fascist sponsored voter intimidation.

I shit you not it’s floating around social media today.

Firefly
11-02-20, 14:20
Pro trump vehicle caravans are the latest means of fascist sponsored voter intimidation.

The weak should fear the strong

turnburglar
11-02-20, 14:27
Back to the food...

I went through Chik-fil-a today.

Im so lonely.

The way she made eye contact and said: "My Pleasure..."

Holy shit. I thought I was supposed to tip or something.

Im probably gonna go back to that chik-fil-a, even though I'm a vegan.

turnburglar
11-02-20, 14:33
You know, it was Nazi Germany that actually started that crap. Environmentalism, veganism.
So, when those folks bring up that crap, you may rightfully call them actual, literal nazis.

I'd consider myself an 'environmentalist- vegan' and its got zero to do with my respect for the Reich's efficiency.

Watch "The Game Changers" on Netflix. Vegans (mostly middle aged) are now dominating sports at every event. I also hate living on earth. Good ****ing luck raising livestock in fractional gravity.

Also since I went vegan my IBS is WAAAYYY down. Like I no longer fear the toilet.

Has dick to do with 'global warming'. Im smart enough to know that we barely have 100 million years left in our atmosphere no matter what we do today.

jmp45
11-02-20, 14:43
This popped up for me today, first I've heard of this 'Scorecard' and 'The Hammer' election exploit. Apparently this url is stating Biden is using it again. If so, where is Barr? But where is Barr on anything? Hiatus?

"In February 2009, the Obama administration commandeered a powerful supercomputer system known as THE HAMMER. THE HAMMER includes an exploit application known as SCORECARD that is capable of hacking into elections and stealing the vote, according to CIA contractor-turned-whistleblower Dennis Montgomery, who designed and built THE HAMMER.

THE WHISTLEBLOWER TAPES, confidential audio recordings released by U.S. DIstrict Judge G. Murray Snow’s courtroom in November 2015, revealed that SCORECARD was deployed by the Obama team against Florida election computers to steal the 2012 presidential election on behalf of President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden."

SCORECARD is now being activated to steal the vote on behalf of Joe Biden once again. Biden utilized THE HAMMER and SCORECARD while running for Vice President in 2012. Votes are again being stolen on Joe Biden’s behalf as he runs for President of the United States in 2020.

This time, SCORECARD is stealing votes in Florida, Georgia, Texas, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Nevada, and Arizona, according to Montgomery.

SCORECARD steals elections by tampering with the computers at the transfer points of state election computer systems and outside third party election data vaults as votes are being transferred.

SCORECARD uses a prismatic scoring algorithm that Montgomery created,to achieve the desired results by those that control THE HAMMER and SCORECARD.

https://theamericanreport.org/2020/10/31/biden-using-scorecard-and-the-hammer-to-steal-another-u-s-presidential-election-just-like-obama-and-biden-did-in-2012/

Coal Dragger
11-02-20, 15:01
So you all ready for a Biden Presidency? I have a sad feeling it’s coming.

jmp45
11-02-20, 15:07
So you all ready for a Biden Presidency? I have a sad feeling it’s coming.

I don't think that's going to happen, Trump will be in for another four. Dem run cities are boarding up for the blm / antifa riots that are coming. They are preparing for the Trump win.

OH58D
11-02-20, 16:18
I'd consider myself an 'environmentalist- vegan' and its got zero to do with my respect for the Reich's efficiency.

Watch "The Game Changers" on Netflix. Vegans (mostly middle aged) are now dominating sports at every event. I also hate living on earth. Good ****ing luck raising livestock in fractional gravity.

Also since I went vegan my IBS is WAAAYYY down. Like I no longer fear the toilet.

Has dick to do with 'global warming'. Im smart enough to know that we barely have 100 million years left in our atmosphere no matter what we do today.
You won't find any veggie burgers or plant based steaks out here Pardner. This is protein on-the-hoof country and P.E.T.A. means - People Eating Tasty Animals. Besides, veggies go good with a big ol' ribeye.

AndyLate
11-02-20, 16:39
You won't find any veggie burgers or plant based steaks out here Pardner. This is protein on-the-hoof country and P.E.T.A. means - People Eating Tasty Animals. Besides, veggies go good with a big ol' ribeye.

All steak is plant based...

jpmuscle
11-02-20, 16:53

I submit to you all evidence of said stupidity.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201102/6fa363e21df57876e711e97a08dca2dd.jpg

Also lol at people who leave their social media public for the world to see.

OH58D
11-02-20, 17:01
After a very complex process.....but not along the same line Mr. Turnburglar is thinking.

Diamondback
11-02-20, 17:01

Made from 100% recycled plant...

Honu
11-02-20, 17:31

that mockumentary is about as good as the old VP global warming movie ! and has about the same amount of truth :) hahahahahaha

considering the financial gains in this especially !
and sorry it and the global warming movement since they are tied together because of financial gain by those pushing it

dumping grains and sugars or moderation if one can or an elimination diet does well for most anyone of any type trying to help chronic issues often only short term till others pop up !
any diet that requires supplements most say is not truly healthy or WHOLE

hey more power to ya if ya feel better but don't buy into the propaganda :)

AndyLate
11-02-20, 18:14
After a very complex process.....but not along the same line Mr. Turnburglar is thinking.
I know :)

Its not that complicated, completely natural and organic.

Andy

Coal Dragger
11-02-20, 18:27

A nice steak with a side of steamed or grilled vegetables like broccoli or asparagus is not bad for you at all.

Vegans and vegetarians might consider looking at their teeth. We evolved to eat meat. You can’t support a large brain and development of that brain without protein. Predators have larger brains for a reason.

Wonder why people in 3rd world countries often have low IQ’s? Malnourishment. They’re usually not short on plant based foods, they are short on protein sources. Like meat.

Pappabear
11-02-20, 18:38
Somebody tell me this, I really don't know. Why do the libtards execute polls that show Biding winning? It seems counterintuitive. It seems like one said here, if the lines are long the lazy Dems will just skip voting. It would seem to show him losing to be more incentive.

Anybody??

I'm not super political until I saw our country going to fkng shit if Trump loses. I've donated time and money, which I've NEVER done. God help us all.

PB

OH58D
11-02-20, 18:59
I know :)

Its not that complicated, completely natural and organic.

Andy
It's complicated when you have to supplement the grazing forage with hay. Every Winter I have at the ready a minimum of 1500-2500 bales of 3-Wire alfalfa hay, brought in by tractor trailer late Summer. We get enough snow at 5800-6500 foot altitude that can keep the cattle from feeding. We then haul the hay to strategic locations around the ranch to keep the cattle fat and healthy. Then we have to keep the drinkers and stock tanks free of ice, which is a daily and weekly activity.

Even during Spring, Summer, and Fall, it's constant moving of the herd to various pastures just to prevent over-grazing. All in all it's a complicated and labor intensive process. Open range cattle in the hundreds, in the rural West, isn't like back east where you run a few head on a lush, green farm.

This is the wife and her crew of Aussies taken the middle of last week. This is our southern range. Wonder how many head of cattle per acre you can run on that land? It's about 40 acres to the head:

https://i.imgur.com/M6Cmlljh.jpg

Grand58742
11-02-20, 19:27
I know Townhall certainly leans conservative as many of the polling sources they use are conservative as well, but they do bring some good points in this article.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/02/new-polls-show-electoral-college-massacre-for-biden-from-minnesota-to-new-hampshire-n2579220

Namely:

Obama and Biden scrambled to Michigan this weekend. Why? If you’re ahead by 10+ points nationally, Biden doesn’t need to do this.

There is a ring of truth to this. If you are up by 10 points over your opponent and have steadily held there for some months, you don't need to come out of your basement and campaign (like we saw a month or so ago). Which does bring this point:

Alas, even his campaign says the polls are inflated, which could also be a way to keep the Democratic base from becoming complacent.

Which does beg the question, when were all these discrepancies in the polls discovered? Furthermore, it rings true into point one where even the Democrats can no longer trust the media or their polls as several people have said "look, you aren't as up as they think you are." We know the media is in the back pocket of the DNC, but who spends time and effort in a state where you're up ten points?

The same thing for the Florida, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania polls (as noted in the article) where Biden is supposedly leading. Why waste time and effort in a state you know you have in the bag?

kirkland
11-02-20, 19:58
A nice steak with a side of steamed or grilled vegetables like broccoli or asparagus is not bad for you at all.

Vegans and vegetarians might consider looking at their teeth. We evolved to eat meat. You can’t support a large brain and development of that brain without protein. Predators have larger brains for a reason.

Wonder why people in 3rd world countries often have low IQ’s? Malnourishment. They’re usually not short on plant based foods, they are short on protein sources. Like meat.

The funny thing is veganism is a 1st world luxury fad diet. People in the 3rd world eat a lot of chicken, pork, fish, rice, local fruits, not a whole lot of vegetables. They would not be able to survive on a vegan diet.

jpmuscle
11-02-20, 20:46
Somebody tell me this, I really don't know. Why do the libtards execute polls that show Biding winning? It seems counterintuitive. It seems like one said here, if the lines are long the lazy Dems will just skip voting. It would seem to show him losing to be more incentive.

Anybody??

I'm not super political until I saw our country going to fkng shit if Trump loses. I've donated time and money, which I've NEVER done. God help us all.

PB

Because then DJT voters will stay home because it’s a lost cause

BoringGuy45
11-02-20, 21:21
Because then DJT voters will stay home because it’s a lost cause

Yep, it nearly cost Bush the election in 2000. When they called the polls too early for Gore in Florida, a lot of voters in later time zones allegedly stayed home thinking it was a lost cause, and it's believed to have cost him a few states.

AndyLate
11-02-20, 23:36
It's complicated when you have to supplement the grazing forage with hay.

I grew up on a ranch in South Dakota and am no stranger to the world of cattle.

Andy

glocktogo
11-03-20, 08:17
It took me all of 12 minutes to vote this morning (once the polls opened). Probably the easiest thing I'll do all year.

Firefly
11-03-20, 08:22
The church buses are running in rotation, again.

I always felt it was disingenuous to do that. Lots of obviously black churches doing it.

Church and State should be separate. I mean it’s not just some elderly ladies who don’t have a ride. Lotsa young folks in them buses.

They definitely are trying.

jpmuscle
11-03-20, 08:36
The church buses are running in rotation, again.

I always felt it was disingenuous to do that. Lots of obviously black churches doing it.

Church and State should be separate. I mean it’s not just some elderly ladies who don’t have a ride. Lotsa young folks in them buses.

They definitely are trying.

Vote early, vote often and all that.

Arik
11-03-20, 09:01
It took me all of 12 minutes to vote this morning (once the polls opened). Probably the easiest thing I'll do all year.Took 2.5hrs from start to finish including showing up half hour early. Even at 6:30 the line was already way long and those who were up front must have been there since 5

Straight Shooter
11-03-20, 09:06
Took me about 15-20 minutes, fast, easy pleasant experience.

PracticalRifleman
11-03-20, 09:13

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion, but not your facts. Even if you do want to watch garbage TV.

Firefly
11-03-20, 09:22

Holy sheet. Only 100 Million Years. Oh no! Time is of the essence here!

AndyLate
11-03-20, 10:03
The funny thing is veganism is a 1st world luxury fad diet. People in the 3rd world eat a lot of chicken, pork, fish, rice, local fruits, not a whole lot of vegetables. They would not be able to survive on a vegan diet.

There are more vegetarians in India than people in the U.S. Please note they are not vegans and milk/butter/cheese is a major dietary component.

Andy

PracticalRifleman
11-03-20, 10:06
Beer and french fries are vegan.

jpmuscle
11-03-20, 10:13
Lol... vegans.

There’s are reason crap like that and supporters of communism are often one and the same.

AndyLate
11-03-20, 10:17
Beer and french fries are vegan.

Beef tallow is the best for deep frying.

Andy

utahjeepr
11-03-20, 10:20
I support vegetarians and I help them the best way I know how.

I kill and eat the critters that are consuming all their food.

HCrum87hc
11-03-20, 10:29
Took me exactly an hour from getting in line to placing my vote this morning. We had a much higher turn out at our polling place than usual.

Arik
11-03-20, 10:42
Took me exactly an hour from getting in line to placing my vote this morning. We had a much higher turn out at our polling place than usual.Definitely x 1000. Talked to everyone who lives within 10 min of me and everyone was in line for up to 2hrs. Last time I was in and out under 30 min

vandal5
11-03-20, 10:43
Definitely x 1000. Talked to everyone who lives within 10 min of me and everyone was in line for up to 2hrs. Last time I was in and out under 30 min

Sent from my moto z4 using TapatalkOuch, was out of my car for 10min.

Arik
11-03-20, 10:45
Ouch, was out of my car for 10min.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkYes it was crazy. When I walked out and headed towards my car I couldn't see the end of the line. At the rate it was moving and the amount of people there I'd suspect that the last person in line when I left (8:40am) is still somewhere there

vandal5
11-03-20, 11:12
Yes it was crazy. When I walked out and headed towards my car I couldn't see the end of the line. At the rate it was moving and the amount of people there I'd suspect that the last person in line when I left (8:40am) is still somewhere there

Sent from my moto z4 using TapatalkHopefully you were not standing out in the cold. I'm pretty lucky being in a small town. I heard from others that are not too far from me having to wait about 2 hours.

Diamondback
11-03-20, 11:18
n/m, image not displaying

vandal5
11-03-20, 11:20
http://photos-ak.sparkpeople.com/nw/7/9/l793275199.jpgAccording to the AP Trump is winning in NH 16 to Bidens 10. Hey, it's a start...

Diamondback
11-03-20, 11:23
According to the AP Trump is winning in NH 16 to Bidens 10. Hey, it's a start...

Yup, my point with the frog trying to choke-out the pelican eating it. Churchill's words also have some encouraging relevance... from any number of his speeches.

Arik
11-03-20, 12:22
Hopefully you were not standing out in the cold. I'm pretty lucky being in a small town. I heard from others that are not too far from me having to wait about 2 hours.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TapatalkIt was cold but relatively calm so didn't feel as cold. I think it was high 30s