PDA

View Full Version : Leftists are the true racists

kirkland
11-04-20, 19:11
Minorities who voted for Trump and Republicans must be PUNISHED according to these whacky "critical race theory" leftists. :bad:

https://youtu.be/Zte2eWqCDCI

vicious_cb
11-04-20, 19:15
Maybe you havent noticed by now but everything the leftist democrats accuse the other side of they themselves have been found guilty of. Every time they accuse someone of something it basically a reverse confession.

jpmuscle
11-04-20, 19:21
Imagine being so guilt ridden about who you are you think being called a racist is LITERALLY the worst thing that could possibly happen to you in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kirkland
11-04-20, 19:29
Maybe you havent noticed by now but everything the leftist democrats accuse the other side of they themselves have been found guilty of. Every time they accuse someone of something it basically a reverse confession.

Oh believe me I've noticed. And yes you're 100% right.

Pappabear
11-04-20, 19:48
It’s fkd, they are the true racist.

PB

BoringGuy45
11-04-20, 20:57
Imagine being so guilt ridden about who you are you think being called a racist is LITERALLY the worst thing that could possibly happen to you in life.

If you get called a racist, all you have to do is call them racists right back. White people are not allowed to decide whether or not they are actually racist, so they technically aren't allowed to deny it if you accuse them of it.

jpmuscle
11-04-20, 21:18
If you get called a racist, all you have to do is call them racists right back. White people are not allowed to decide whether or not they are actually racist, so they technically aren't allowed to deny it if you accuse them of it.

“Oh noooo.... don’t call me a racist bro noooo”

I’ve also found effective

Firefly
11-04-20, 21:21
Ah yes. “racist ” is the 21st Century equivalent of being called a witch.

My how far we haven’t come in 400 fücking years

jpmuscle
11-04-20, 21:31

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201105/e5e8d505418ec75838c2bbd5cc275bed.jpg
Muh white feminist guilt

kirkland
11-04-20, 21:42

Somebody's got to call out their hypocrisy when they simultaneously call everyone who disagrees with their ideology a "racist" while also shaming minorities for how they voted, and also holding segregated training sessions for govt. employees so they can learn about how guilty they are for the sin of being born with white skin.