PDA

View Full Version : 2020 Election Thread

TomMcC
11-11-20, 18:38
Here's a new thread and I promise to stay out of it.

Artos
11-11-20, 18:55
If the mods allow it...I suggest we stick to the voter fraud / swing states that are choosing our next potus. We have till Jan 20 before we hit a constitutional crisis & IMO we will be HOT on touching that date with all the variables.

Policies are meaningless till we know who wins. Let's stick to current events...just a suggestion to keep it civil.

john armond
11-11-20, 19:27
Of course, Twitter and most news networks are labeling anything that might show or even talk about any possible fraud as being false, unconfirmed, or misleading...then linking to or reporting articles and videos that show how unlikely any fraud is to occur in any election, and how safe & secure the mail-in ballot system is. All this is re-enforcing the notion that there was no way anything could be wrong with the 2020 election to the sheeple.

No more mention of how for four years all these same outlets said the 2016 election was rigged, Russia this and that, Trump was an illegitimate president, the 2016 election was full of fraud. Nope now it’s all trust the system that has never had a problem...ever...in history.

These are the same people that couldn’t figure out how to count the ballots at the DNC convention too.

yoni
11-11-20, 19:37
Russia was a lie.

FBI going to FISA was a lie.

Election is a lie.

I wish the law had strong measures to stop cheating, but it doesn't.

For what it is worth I watched a Rabbi that has said Trump will win in the end, that Trump hasn't only completed part of his job.

ST911
11-11-20, 19:46
Here's a new thread and I promise to stay out of it.

NO. When a mod closes a thread, you don't get to start another one. The topic is closed while everyone takes a break.

It's just the internet. Some of you take this crap waaaaaaay too seriously.