PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade advice on new P10c Optics Ready

Xans
11-19-20, 04:57
Just picked up a P10c optics ready -- my first CZ that I bought after winning money on the slot machine that I found on the https://best-slotmachine.com/. I like the sights on the gun (tritium front, black serrated rear) so I'm going to spend some time with the current set-up before moving to an optic. So my question to CZ p10 owners is what upgrades should I consider in the near future. Thanks.

rockapede
11-19-20, 11:44
To be honest, the only upgrade I would immediately consider IS an optic. The P10c doesn't really need anything else right off the bat. (Obviously mags, holsters, etc need to be procured but they're not really "upgrades")

HCrum87hc
11-19-20, 13:52
To be honest, the only upgrade I would immediately consider IS an optic. The P10c doesn't really need anything else right off the bat. (Obviously mags, holsters, etc need to be procured but they're not really "upgrades")

This. It's a great gun out of the box, but if it's optics ready, slap one on there and call it good.

SteveL
11-19-20, 16:46
I agree that the only thing it really needs is an optic. If you want to go beyond that the only other thing I'd suggest looking at is the HB Industries Theta trigger.