View Full Version : MIL or Wife?

30 cal slut
12-02-08, 08:50
:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7mr7CK7zEk

CarlosDJackal
12-02-08, 12:13
:eek::eek:

WTF, over? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqMsqzD86J4&feature=related)

matthewdanger
12-02-08, 12:18
:eek:

That looks like more of a test of trust and marksmanship than a test of glass! :)

Spade
12-02-08, 12:29
holy crap!!

LRS143
12-02-08, 14:25
After years of failed experiments and 6 wives he finally got it right.

warpigM-4
12-02-08, 14:26
I would like to do that with my exwife and some plain glass:D not really:rolleyes: well maybe

Business_Casual
12-02-08, 15:17
Aim lower.

M_P

exitinyourhead
12-02-08, 15:23
That video can clearly show the difference of wives then vs. today...

wow they've come a long way

M4arc
12-02-08, 15:41
Be careful viewing youtube videos guys. There's a nasty little virus embedded in some of them that will effect IE and FireFox users. Youtube is trying to pull the videos as they find them but this little bugger is nasty!

Actns/Swif.T

It's brand spanking new so it will be a little while before some anti-viruses catch up. Make sure you update your AV software regularly over the next few days.

thopkins22
12-02-08, 23:07
Be careful viewing youtube videos guys. There's a nasty little virus embedded in some of them that will effect IE and FireFox users. Youtube is trying to pull the videos as they find them but this little bugger is nasty!

Actns/Swif.T

It's brand spanking new so it will be a little while before some anti-viruses catch up. Make sure you update your AV software regularly over the next few days.

Is it affecting videos from known sources? I mean is it embedded by the posters of the videos, or hacked/added into previously ok videos?

monkeywrench
12-03-08, 07:24

Actns/Swif.T

That is why I use Linux!!!

M4arc
12-03-08, 08:03
That is why I use Linux!!!

The only machine I've ever lost was a Red Hat machine so don't get lulled into a false sense of security. Yes your chances are less but Linux is not immune.

M4arc
12-03-08, 08:05
Is it affecting videos from known sources? I mean is it embedded by the posters of the videos, or hacked/added into previously ok videos?

It's affecting videos from YouTube. I doubt they are hacking existing videos but proceed with caution.