PDA

View Full Version : Sig Tango 1-6x

MadAngler1
11-24-20, 10:14
Anyone here with trigger time behind one? I’m specifically looking at the 1-6x SFP model with the Hellfire 3 gun reticle. How big is the dot? daylight bright?

https://www.sigsauer.com/tango6t-1-6x24-mm.html

I may just still buy a Kahles instead. It’s for a 16” AR upper. Most of my shooting is < 200 yards.

Thanks

Ranger86
11-24-20, 10:54
Good afternoon,

I have the 1-6x Tango6T on a 16" AR. The only difference is that I have the SOCOM reticle, not the Hellfire. Mine is also SFP.

I used this setup on the second day of the Advanced Rifle class at the Sig Academy. For reference, I used an Aimpoint T2 on an SBR the first day of class. I also have about 1k rounds through the setup at the range.

The red dot illumination is definitely day light bright. Very sunny day at class and I did not need to max out intensity setting.

I expected a slight reduction in speed between setups, but it was unnoticeable. The sight picture was fast, even in weak side shooting and alternate positions.

The glass is very clear through the magnification range. I do recommend this optic.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

andy311
01-16-21, 18:14
Are the BDC drops on the SOCOM reticle (I'm assuming it's the M855A1 reticle) suitable for XM193 or M855? In the ballpark or way off?

Good afternoon,

I have the 1-6x Tango6T on a 16" AR. The only difference is that I have the SOCOM reticle, not the Hellfire. Mine is also SFP.

I used this setup on the second day of the Advanced Rifle class at the Sig Academy. For reference, I used an Aimpoint T2 on an SBR the first day of class. I also have about 1k rounds through the setup at the range.

The red dot illumination is definitely day light bright. Very sunny day at class and I did not need to max out intensity setting.

I expected a slight reduction in speed between setups, but it was unnoticeable. The sight picture was fast, even in weak side shooting and alternate positions.

The glass is very clear through the magnification range. I do recommend this optic.

Just my 2 cents.

RHINOWSO
01-16-21, 18:45
One place SIG scopes lag behind is resale. Not many buy them new and even fewer buy them for a premium when they are 'used'.

Ranger86
01-17-21, 12:05
Good afternoon,

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkReticle set at 6x, M193. Zero at 100yds.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210117/7fee6a7c76b3056621c0be9f34cf16c6.jpg

Zane1844
01-17-21, 12:14
I’ve been considering trying this optic with the MOA reticle.

Is it pretty comparable to the Vortex Razor?

RHINOWSO
01-17-21, 14:49
I’ve been considering trying this optic with the MOA reticle.

Is it pretty comparable to the Vortex Razor?

Likely made by the same OEM, LOW in Japan.

RKB Armory
01-18-21, 13:06
The Sig Tango scopes seem quite good to me. In addition to the optical quality, they have a lot of the other little features that make them user friendly. For example some have Level-plex anti-cant, well textured magnification adjustment rings, and fiber-optic markers on the adjustment rings. Also, Sig's boxes are as good as Apple Computers, if that matters to you.