PDA

View Full Version : LMT BUIS: Nowhere to be Found

Outlander Systems
12-02-08, 20:09
I can't find the LMT BUIS anywhere.

Anyone got any leads on a dealer who's got these in stock?

I'd prefer to buy from Grant or Rainier Arms, but they're both slap-out.

testudo
12-02-08, 20:20
Unless you really need it to be from LMT, I would just make one.

Outlander Systems
12-02-08, 20:23
My metalworking skills are pretty lame.

I want a fixed BUIS for the particular carbine I'll be slapping it on.

The LMT is the most appealing to me, unless someone can recommend a better option.

carl15
12-02-08, 20:39
nothing but great service from BCM
http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/LMT-Tactical-Rear-Sight-p/lmt%20rear%20sight.htm

Outlander Systems
12-02-08, 20:44
Score! Thanks Carl!

testudo
12-02-08, 21:01
carl15 is right, Bravo Co. is a great place.

RSS1911
12-02-08, 21:25
I just got one from Bravo two weeks ago along with a middy upper.

EDIT: I just checked and they are still shown as being in stock.

Outlander Systems
12-02-08, 21:28
Thanks guys.

The quest for parts, that are in stock, is becoming increasingly difficult by the hour.

endorphin rush
12-02-08, 21:33
Landlord,

If your heart is set on the LMT BUIS, I've got one laying around that is new/never used. I took it off of my LMT Defender 2000 when it arrived and replaced it with a TROY rear sight. So, it has been mounted (it came that way) but it was never used. If the BCM is gonna suit your needs then all is good. If ya still want the LMT I can hook ya up.

Parabellum9x19mm
12-02-08, 22:09
consider the LaRue BUIS. its cheaper. you should be able to find it in stock somewhere.

chances are that you do not need the elevation drum anyway, so it just adds weight, takes up space and adds another thing to break, or it can get bumped and change your settings.

endorphin rush
12-02-08, 22:18
Certainly can't argue with Parabellum's logic. I agree whole-heartedly. I went with the TROY BUIS due to the fact that I'm running a Schmidt &
Bender optic and can't mate it with a Larue as a back up sight. If you're running iron sights only, or most of the Red Dot optics (Aimpoint, EoTech, etc.) go with a fixed rear like the Larue. I've spend mucho dinero on Larue stuff...it's top notch!!

1s1k
12-03-08, 05:43
pm sent.

Landlord,

If your heart is set on the LMT BUIS, I've got one laying around that is new/never used. I took it off of my LMT Defender 2000 when it arrived and replaced it with a TROY rear sight. So, it has been mounted (it came that way) but it was never used. If the BCM is gonna suit your needs then all is good. If ya still want the LMT I can hook ya up.

Honu
12-03-08, 10:21
not to hijack :)

but I also have a set of sites that came off my LMT Piston I got from Grant and have never been used

if any one wants a good deal ? PM me

C4IGrant
12-03-08, 11:14
I think we have the LMT BUIS's in stock currently.

C4