PDA

View Full Version : Official SHOT thread - Who else is going?

QuietShootr
12-03-08, 06:14
Anyone?

rob_s
12-03-08, 06:37
I'll be there. Right now planning on getting in Friday noon-ish and staying until Sunday noon-ish.

LOKNLOD
12-03-08, 08:20
Me! :D I've managed to weasel my way in this year ;)

Unfortunately I won't arrive until late Friday and will be flying mid-day Sunday, so that only leaves Saturday for me. I'm excited about getting to go, and hopefully getting a chance to meet some folks off the board.

SRG
12-03-08, 08:38
I'll be there, too. All 4 days. Actually 5 days counting other busines. But 4 days staring at scantily-clad, young, vivacious, gorgeous creamy-skinned ladies who adorn some of the booths. Man, it'll be tough. But, I might look at a gun here and there, too.

Oh, wait. My wife just walked into the room. Alright, alright, alright. So I'll spend 4 days staring at nasty black guns and optics and other stuff and just maybe I'll look at one of those creamy-skinned gorgeous young gals once in a while. Man, it'll be tough.

ZDL
12-03-08, 12:15
I'll be there.

BVickery
12-03-08, 13:12
I will probably be there meeting some members from a regional board in the Northeast which I belonged to and still frequent.

Japle
12-03-08, 13:16
I'll be there.

5POINT56
12-03-08, 15:14
I'll be there. Gotta love home field advantage. ;)

Makes the commute just about right. Looking forward to the last SHOT Show in Orlando, for a very long time.

RogerinTPA
12-03-08, 16:32
I'm there!

SRG
12-03-08, 17:52
5point56, are you on to something? Will this one be the last in Florida?

hatt
12-03-08, 18:14
Sounds fun and is just right down the road, but I'm not in the industry.:(

C4IGrant
12-03-08, 18:23
I will be there.

C4

adh
12-03-08, 19:26
for all of you going (I am not) lucky bastages, farging ice holes, lousy bunch of cork suckers.....that's all I can remember from "Johnny Dangerously" at the moment. In all seriousness hope ya'll have a great time and TAKE LOTS OF PICS:D We should also have an official tacked thread for SS for posting pics and reviews, etc.

K.L. Davis
12-03-08, 19:34
Of course... every year.

HES
12-03-08, 22:39
Im planning on being there (and praying like hell that while Im on the road my wife purchased the tickets like she said she would). So any tips for my first trip there?

K.L. Davis
12-03-08, 22:49
So any tips for my first trip there?

You will not be able to see the whole thing... get a guide, hit the website, do what you need to do to make a list of booths that you must see; plan out the sections that you want to see and devote time to exploring them; hit the "over flow" areas and last minute add-on areas, often you will find some really outstanding new products that were just not established well enough to get a booth in the center ring (remember, booth selection for this year show was held last year in Vegas).

Have some way to take notes of things you want to come back and see, write down he section, row, isle... you will not find it the next day if you don't.

Ummm, plan on walking a lot.

rob_s
12-04-08, 04:28
Comfortable shoes. For sure.

As KL says, make notes on your map beforehand of the booths you want to hit. If you're going to be there multiple days, say 3, here's my suggestion.

Day 1. Don't stop anywhere more than 5 minutes. Keep your map handy and make marks on either the map or the list of vendors of the places you want to spend more time. Keep moving.

Day 2. Go back and hit the vendors that you marked on your map or list.

Day 3. Overflow day if you need it. If either Day 1 ran over into Day 2, or you didn't get everything done on Day 2.

Also, assuming you're like me and not industry and are just "sneaking" in, remember your place. Those of us that are not there to conduct business and are only there as tourists should remember to behave like children; seen and not heard. Don't take up a rep's time that he could be spending with a business contact. Don't monopolize a rep when there are obviously people that are there for work waiting for his time, etc. It's important that we remember our place and behave in a respectful manner befitting of our sneak-in status. :D

crf_hemi
12-04-08, 07:17
So how does one sneak in? Just need to know the right people?

Also, does anyone know the laws regarding ccw in the convention hall? I only ask because I'm headed there soon for another show.

JSantoro
12-04-08, 09:28
Hell, I already told the boss to just get me the dispensation from the Pope, secret handshake, or whatever I need to get in. He's already expressesed the corporate disinterest in paying for the trip, which doesn't bother me a bit, just GET ME IN YOU PENCIL-NECKED JERK! I'm ready to pay for the whole thing.

I may have to let the info "slip" the next time I talk to our gov't lead. Nothing like leverage from the customer to un-pry the vise-like grip of a bean counter from the purse strings. Personal desire aside, there's a lot of stuff down there that impacts what we do, and it's not like we haven't sent somebody before.

Word I got is no photos, no guns unless you're an exhibitor, but I still need to hit the site to see the rules. Could be wrong.

ZDL
12-04-08, 09:30
Hell, I already told the boss to just get me the dispensation from the Pope, secret handshake, or whatever I need to get in. He's already expressesed the corporate disinterest in paying for the trip, which doesn't bother me a bit, just GET ME IN YOU PENCIL-NECKED JERK! I'm ready to pay for the whole thing.

I may have to let the info "slip" the next time I talk to our gov't lead. Nothing like leverage from the customer to un-pry the vise-like grip of a bean counter from the purse strings. Personal desire aside, there's a lot of stuff down there that impacts what we do, and it's not like we haven't sent somebody before.

Word I got is no photos, no guns unless you're an exhibitor, but I still need to hit the site to see the rules. Could be wrong.

you're not. At least from what I read on their site.

5POINT56
12-04-08, 09:46
5point56, are you on to something? Will this one be the last in Florida?

From what I read, and don't quote me on this, this was about a year ago, the NSSF indicated that SHOT would be held in Las Vegas, exclusively, after this year.

JSantoro
12-04-08, 21:33
All set to go, hooray for me.

My team lead went when he was a SAWIC instructor, and gave me The Word on bona fides. SysCom has a booth there, anyway, so as long as I take my SysCom badge and CAC ID, and my Lockheed Martin shirt, I should be set.

I already told him I'm going, whether I have time off coming or not. If he calls my name to get my attention that week, he'll be talking to himself.

HES
12-04-08, 21:58
Also, assuming you're like me and not industry and are just "sneaking" in, remember your place. Those of us that are not there to conduct business and are only there as tourists should remember to behave like children; seen and not heard. Don't take up a rep's time that he could be spending with a business contact. Don't monopolize a rep when there are obviously people that are there for work waiting for his time, etc. It's important that we remember our place and behave in a respectful manner befitting of our sneak-in status. :D

Agreed. Now if only folks would remember that when I am exhibiting at my industry trade shows.

But this brings up a question, should I even both them about loot? I know it sometimes burns my ass when folks just stop by for the hand outs. Is the Shot Show the same (I'm assuming it is and am planning on treating the vendors with respect).

rob_s
12-05-08, 04:30
HES, most of the vendors readily hand out things like stickers and pins. Many of them also have nicer stuff that they hold back. I've overheard many a tourist standing at a booth saying "awe, c'mon, can't I get one of the good ones?" I wouldn't resort to that, but asking for the basic pins and stickers seems OK to me.

Hell, I intend to have a pocketful of my own to hand out! :D

ToddG
12-05-08, 04:49
Yeah. Every year. It's not nearly as exciting anymore. :cool: Mostly it's about seeing old friends and standing around talking about how much time you waste standing around talking. :cool:

Sam
12-05-08, 04:54
So how does one sneak in? Just need to know the right people?

Also, does anyone know the laws regarding ccw in the convention hall? I only ask because I'm headed there soon for another show.

Sneak in? If you have a favorite gunstore that knows you well, ask them to get you a pass as "employee".

CCW? The official policy is no carry. They also have private security with wands at the doors. They usually only wanded people on the way out and they do it randomly. They do it to prevent stealing guns than anything else, because some vendors in the past have guns stolen.

BTW, I'll be there, hotel is booked.

Robb Jensen
12-05-08, 05:24
I'm going, more than likely the first two days....staying at the Shingle Creek resort again.

HES
12-05-08, 23:22
HES, most of the vendors readily hand out things like stickers and pins. Many of them also have nicer stuff that they hold back. I've overheard many a tourist standing at a booth saying "awe, c'mon, can't I get one of the good ones?" I wouldn't resort to that, but asking for the basic pins and stickers seems OK to me.

Hell, I intend to have a pocketful of my own to hand out! :D
Then I'll make sure to harass ya :p

SinnFéinM1911
12-06-08, 06:47
I'll Be there, and be resting at the Hard Rock ....

I won't be working the booth, however Ill be doing Business Development... Fun Fun

QuietShootr
12-08-08, 16:34
I'll be there. Right now planning on getting in Friday noon-ish and staying until Sunday noon-ish.

Looks like that's going to be my schedule as well.

SecretNY
12-08-08, 22:42
Going for four days. Had a blast last time it was in Orlando (no airfare..)

WasatchAR
12-09-08, 07:58
Is anybody going to be giving foot rubs.:D

DrMark
12-09-08, 12:17
I intend to have a pocketful of my own to hand out! :D

Will you be handing out promotional yellow visors with WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET printed on them?
:D

Dave L.
12-09-08, 12:23
My Caribbean Cruise ends on the 18th :cool: I'll see you guys next year.

JSantoro
12-10-08, 00:22
Anybody have a recommendation for reasonable lodging near the venue? Or, more importantly, which to avoid?

FLGator
12-10-08, 08:20
Can you actually buy anything or are you just scoping out the new gear?

ToddG
12-10-08, 09:22
Riverine -- Go to the SHOT Show web site; they provide lodging reservations. At this late date, you are either going to be far from the show (but still on one of the bus routes) or pay $$$$.

FLGator -- It is not a gun show. It is a trade show. Manufacturers are there to sell to distributors. Distributors are there to sell to dealers. The products that are on display are not actually available for 'cash & carry' sale. There are some exceptions, especially with smaller companies. Also, on the last day, some companies that sell things like knives and other small items often try to sell off their show stock to avoid dragging everything back to headquarters.

TheRock
12-10-08, 12:14
Anybody have a recommendation for reasonable lodging near the venue? Or, more importantly, which to avoid?

Buddy just found rooms at the Quality Inn, IIRC, for less than $100 a night, which is less than 2 miles from the convention center according to him.

The boss got rooms for MrsTheRock and I at the Hyatt Place which is just 3 blocks away; I think it ran him $180-ish per night but they are sold out now.

I will be there all 4 days - it is really too much to see in less than 5, IMNSHO, but I make do with what I can.

TR

TheRock
12-10-08, 12:20

Thank the lord - somebody who gets it! I don't mind the active duty guys that are looking for neat stuff but some of the 'gun guys' grate on me.

When I am trying to buy 50 AR lowers and 10 complete rifles and a boatload of other stuff from a manufacturer, somebody who is there just to fingerbang stuff and put nose prints on the glass makes me wish for a attack dog...

TR

ToddG
12-10-08, 12:31
My favorite SHOT story involves an M4C Industry Professional.

This IP graciously donates some of his time during SHOT to look over SIG's new 556 with me to offer input and suggestions. We're in a hidden spot in the booth where most of the random gun nuts won't see us and we won't be overheard.

This dweebie looking guy walks up and steps right in between the IP and me, faces me (I'm the one with the SIG shirt on, after all) and says, "I am so-and-so, I represent Steve 'Stone Cold' Austin, and we would like to speak to someone about your firearms."

To his credit, the IP did not test the Israeli-made buttstock for impact weapon worthiness. But the idea clearly went through his mind.

When I told so-and-so that I was in the middle of a meeting and he'd have to find someone else to help him, he literally repeated his introduction, just slower ... hoping, no doubt, that my command of the English language would benefit from his clearer enunciation as well as giving my brain more time to register each word for meaning.

The IP and I just closed ranks a bit and left the guy standing there, furious.

I'm sure Steve Austin is a nice guy. His handler is lucky he still has all his teeth, though.

FLGator
12-10-08, 19:52
Those of you going ... could you take note of whether the M&P 9mm/.40 with manual safety makes an appearance?

ToddG
12-11-08, 11:28
I was told by Smith that the manual safety M&P will be there, fwiw.

C4IGrant
12-11-08, 11:33
I was told by Smith that the manual safety M&P will be there, fwiw.

You mean like on the 9mm's?? If so, I have some coming now.

C4

FLGator
12-11-08, 11:52
Those of you going ... could you take note of whether the M&P 9mm/.40 with manual safety makes an appearance?

About 12 hrs after I posted this, someone on another thread announced M+P manual safety is up on the S+W website.
Thanks. Time to order a .40 compact.

HES
12-18-08, 17:20
and while I was sleeping off my recovery my wife just purchased our tickets. So I'll see you all attending there

TOrrock
12-18-08, 17:27
I'll be there Thurs through Sunday.

Kevin
12-18-08, 22:39
Any advice on parking?

heijutsu
12-20-08, 17:33
Is there anything for purchase at the SHOT show? Knives, lights, etc? Sorry first SHOT and not really sure what to expect.

QuietShootr
12-20-08, 17:52
Badges showed up today :D

Hojutsu
12-20-08, 20:12
As has been said, comfortable shoes

Rob, well said. It's a "Trade Show", not a "Gun Show"

no guns unless you're an exhibitor, but I still need to hit the site to see the rules. Could be wrong.

And Exhibitors have to comply with Safety Rules. You'll see that display guns will be tagged as having been inspected.

Dispite the precautions, there was an ND at last years shot in Vegas. No one was hurt.

From what I read, and don't quote me on this, this was about a year ago, the NSSF indicated that SHOT would be held in Las Vegas, exclusively, after this year.

Correct, thank God. I live in Florida and it's nice I don't have to fly, but Orlando SUCKs for trade shows. Parking sucks. Traffic sucks. Trying to get anyplace to eat sucks. Give me Vegas anytime

Any advice on parking?

Get there early and leave early

Robb Jensen
12-20-08, 20:23
I'll be there Thurs through Sunday.

I'll be there Fri night though Sunday, we should meet for dinner on Friday night.
Later,
Robb

GaryXD
12-20-08, 20:58
I'll be there. I've only missed 2 out of the last 20. Thursday - Saturday.

rob_s
12-20-08, 21:50
Any advice on parking?

Stay at a close hotel and don't drive. I park and don't move the car for three days.

LOKNLOD
12-20-08, 22:11
Stay at a close hotel and don't drive. I park and don't move the car for three days.

Is it true that there are a lot of shuttles running to the nearby hotels?

QuietShootr
12-20-08, 22:38
I'm at the Marriott World Center, I understand it's got shuttle service.

ToddG
12-20-08, 23:37
If you're staying at one of the hotels on the SHOT list (the ones you could book through the show organizer), there will be regular shuttles to and from the convention center.

To answer the question about stuff being for sale: some of the vendors will sell some of their stock. Most of this happens on Sunday, as vendors try to lighten the load before shipping stuff home and to make a little money on the stuff that has been finger-banged for four days by 50,000 people. You can't do that with the guns, obviously, but some of the knife and accessory companies do it. Suunto had a screaming deal on their X-Lander Military a couple years ago, selling them for half off weeks before the first production shipment hit dealer shelves.

For folks going their first time who are not really in the industry, expect to be overwhelmed and also understand that the show is intended for folks who are doing business, not kicking tires. Don't take it personally if folks in the booths (or VIPs walking the halls) don't want to spend 30 minutes answering all your questions or just hanging out to be buddies. While four days may seem like a long time, it's really not.

Kevin
12-21-08, 08:01

Well, that was the plan, then the wives found out about our scheming & conniving behind their backs, now it's a full blown vacation for two whole families, including all 5 kids. (The kids & wives aren't going to the convention)

Anyways, we rented a house here: 3xxx SUNSET VISTA BOULEVARD, SUNSET LAKES, KISSIMMEE.

How far away is this place from the convention center? Is there any place at all close to the show to park? Is this a decent area to stay, especially w/5 kids in tow?

Thanks

rob_s
12-21-08, 08:33
Well, that was the plan, then the wives found out about our scheming & conniving behind their backs, now it's a full blown vacation for two whole families, including all 5 kids. (The kids & wives aren't going to the convention)

Anyways, we rented a house here: 3xxx SUNSET VISTA BOULEVARD, SUNSET LAKES, KISSIMMEE.

How far away is this place from the convention center? Is there any place at all close to the show to park? Is this a decent area to stay, especially w/5 kids in tow?

Thanks

26 minutes on a good day (http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=Orange+County+Convention+Center+%4028.413748,-81.517181&geocode=&dirflg=&saddr=Sunset+Vista+Blvd,+Kissimmee,+FL+34747&f=d&dq=orange+county+convention+center+loc:+Sunset+Vista+Blvd,+Kissimmee,+FL+34747&sll=28.386028,-81.536939&sspn=0.1278,0.215941&cid=28413748,-81517181,283601148825567850&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13).

Leave the house early, like by 7 or so, and you should be OK. Just remember that you're also going to be fighting with regular commuter traffic on Thursday and Friday.

It's not that you won't get a parking space if you get there late, it's just that it might not be an ideal parking space. The first time I went we drove in each day and while it wasn't that bad, it wasn't that pleasant either. We actually did the opposite and didn't head in until 9 or so and missed both the commuter traffic and the show early birds, but the result was that we lost 1.5 hours each day of potential show time.

DrMark
01-10-09, 22:39
I will be there.

avmech
01-11-09, 10:39
Will be there Friday. Silver State Armory shirt and M4Carbine hat on.

HES
01-12-09, 21:15
Ok my wife are going for the seminars that the NSSF is putting on and we are doing the evening opening event with Bill Engvall. Does anyone know what the dress code is? Some events its business casual. Others its suit and tie. Any help would be appreciated.

variablebinary
01-15-09, 09:50
First pics are up from pre show range session

http://www.gunshowreview.com/SHOT_2009/Media_Day_SHOT_Show_2009.php

variablebinary
01-15-09, 14:02
More pics

http://lundestudio.com/2009SHOTShow/

GLOCKMASTER
01-15-09, 19:32
My pass is on my desk and my ass has been on the range with cadets so I will not be able to attend this year. Oh well maybe next year.

A friend called me today and told me about LMT displaying a .308 on the table. That will be interesting.

1SFG
01-15-09, 20:37
The LMT 308 looks pretty sweet. Spoke to one of the guys on the manufacturing side and he was pretty stoked about it. Fairly heavy, but about what I would expect given the way it was configured (bipod, scope, stock). Finally got to see their piston system and like most things LMT, solid all the way around.

Real thrill for me today in my 4 hours or so of walking was the Vltor Fortis. Full working models on display, though not the final version. Trigger was pretty sweet at about 4.5lbs and the gun felt good in my hands. I'm definitely picking one up when they finally get them to market. Now the question is whether I go full size or compact!

JSantoro
01-15-09, 21:02
I had to mop up a puddle of drool from my time ogling the stuff displayed at the Magpul booth, but that shouldn't surprise anybody. The MBUSs look damned good, sleek and solid.

Blue Force has got a belt that strongly reminds me of the BW I/O in the way it fits. Damned nice.

Anybody got any info about how to sign up for the KAC open house, or whatever even it is that they're putting on offsite? I couldn't find anything in their website or on the SHOT one, though I'll talk to somebody at their booth about it tomorrow.

DedEye
01-16-09, 01:16
TOS had a meetup tonight/last night that was a lot of fun, anyone want to do something similar Saturday night?

Harris Publications, ARMS and Schmidt & Bender had parties and receptions tonight, does anyone know who else is having events over the next few nights? I think we all know about Knight's tour by now, but is there anything big on Saturday night?

HK_Shooter_03
01-17-09, 19:00
I'm eagerly awaiting SMGLee's pictures!

Agile53
01-17-09, 21:58
I was beginning to think he didn't make it, seems like in years previous that he had already posted by now. I have been watching for SMG Lee's pics since Th., hope he made it this year, he's got me spoiled, that's a certainity.

Mark71
01-17-09, 22:55
I'm eagerly awaiting SMGLee's pictures!

I was beginning to think he didn't make it, seems like in years previous that he had already posted by now. I have been watching for SMG Lee's pics since Th., hope he made it this year, he's got me spoiled, that's a certainity.

I keep refreshing his public gallery waiting for him to upload his pictures of Shot Show 09...........

http://imageevent.com/smglee

rob_s
01-18-09, 19:52
I saw SMGLee in AAC and Knight's booths on, IIRC, Thursday but he didn't appear to be taking pictures.

C4IGrant
01-19-09, 08:41
I saw SMGLee in AAC and Knight's booths on, IIRC, Thursday but he didn't appear to be taking pictures.

He took a truck load of pics he told me.

C4

DrMark
01-19-09, 10:11
BTW, it was nice to meet Templar, KevinB, and others from m4carbine, and to catch up with Grant for a bit.

Never saw the yellow-visored one.

Good time, but my feet are still sore. ;)

QuietShootr
01-19-09, 10:16
I got a couple of pics of the LMT 308. I'll be waiting for it.

The KAC tour was amazing.

I was with someone who is a bit of a...well known fellow, and as a result I got to meet and hang out with some interesting folks. I wound up at Bill Wilson's private party at the International Plaza after KAC, and hung out drinking with his wife Joyce (a very neat woman - pilot, big game hunter, and director of IDPA) until about 0100.

When I get through my pics I'll post one of the LMT MRP .308. I think I'll be waiting for it. I was not impressed with the 'tude displayed at a couple of other well-known places, and as a result I'll not be sending them my business in the future.

rob_s
01-19-09, 10:18
I ran into more lightfighters and silencertalkers than I did m4carbiners.

I liked the look of the LMT .308 as well, and the fact that they were doing a customer survey re: features right there at the show was smart.

Steve
01-19-09, 10:22
I met Rob 's while talking to oleg volk and scott from lancer mags.

LOKNLOD
01-19-09, 10:37
The only M4'ers I had a chance to meet were KevinB at the KAC booth and Stephen H at the Blue Force booth. I passed Hawkeye walking around but didn't stop him. I saw several a few other folks whose names I recognized from various forums but didn't pester any of them. I felt very stalkery walking around reading nametags and recognizing faces of people who don't know me from Adam :o I was keeping a keen eye out for the yellow visor too, but no sightings. For other well-knowns, I met Costa at Magpul and Paul Howe over at the XS booth, but LAV was busy when I saw him and I wasn't going to interrupt for no good reason. I did see Jim Zumbo too, but resisted the urge to pester him ;)

We need to start a thread to consolidate some actual thoughts on what was at the show... It was a mixture of excitement and disappointment on my part.

rob_s
01-19-09, 10:44
I met Rob 's while talking to oleg volk and scott from lancer mags.

Very good to finally meet you too. Glad to see you survived the cold weather. :D

C4IGrant
01-19-09, 10:49
I got a couple of pics of the LMT 308. I'll be waiting for it.

The KAC tour was amazing.

I was with someone who is a bit of a...well known fellow, and as a result I got to meet and hang out with some interesting folks. I wound up at Bill Wilson's private party at the International Plaza after KAC, and hung out drinking with his wife Joyce (a very neat woman - pilot, big game hunter, and director of IDPA) until about 0100.

When I get through my pics I'll post one of the LMT MRP .308. I think I'll be waiting for it. I was not impressed with the 'tude displayed at a couple of other well-known places, and as a result I'll not be sending them my business in the future.

Hmmm, "tude" is an interesting term and generally points to a very small number of companies. :D

C4

C4IGrant
01-19-09, 10:55
Some other things I found interesting. The KAC Aimpoint Micro Mount (with their throw lever) was nice. Their new micro 300M and 600M sights were very well done as well. Am sure they will be hot sellers with the new lower price!

The LMT 308 did in fact look nice (I voted for it in a Pistol version). I just hope they can actually produce it.

C4

John Fettes
01-19-09, 13:59
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=150&t=670968

John

LOKNLOD
01-19-09, 14:18
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=150&t=670968

John

Umm...I think those are last year's pictures.

rob_s
01-19-09, 14:39
A Couple of things I've seen mentioned in this thread.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/tacticalyellowvisor/lmt-308-01.jpg

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq10/tacticalyellowvisor/KAC-T-1-Mount-01.jpg

Mark71
01-19-09, 17:41
SMGLee's Shot Show 09 pics have been posted up..........

http://imageevent.com/smglee

KellyTTE
01-19-09, 20:11
Just a few things I saw that caught my eye. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

http://www.ttellc.net/stt109.htm
http://www.ttellc.net/stt209.htm
http://www.ttellc.net/stt309.htm
http://www.ttellc.net/stt409.htm

mtdawg169
01-19-09, 20:15
Their new micro 300M and 600M sights were very well done as well. Am sure they will be hot sellers with the new lower price!

C4

3 had mentioned these on another forum a couple of months ago. Does anyone have any pics or more details?

SeriousStudent
01-19-09, 22:28
Just a few things I saw that caught my eye. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

http://www.ttellc.net/stt109.htm
http://www.ttellc.net/stt209.htm
http://www.ttellc.net/stt309.htm
http://www.ttellc.net/stt409.htm

Nice report!

It must have been quite a pleasure to meet the three gentlemen from Easy Company. I hope you had an opportunity to chat with them for a bit.