PDA

View Full Version : Noveske LEO discount?

cop1211
12-03-08, 17:35
If anyone knows what type of LEO discount Noveske offers, can you pm.

Thank you.

NoBody
12-03-08, 17:44
PM inbound.

bluepythons
12-03-08, 17:48
Best thing to do is call them direct. They will give you all of the information, very friendly. I was able to get the information I needed over the phone and then ordered as well after verification of my employment.

Dave

iroc_dis
12-03-08, 19:15
Would you mind sending me a PM as well? I'm thinking about picking up something new here in the next 6 months or so.

DULLYJAY
12-16-08, 13:02
Not LEO, but military. Can someone PM me as well. Hard to get anyone on phone these days.

USMC03
12-16-08, 13:38
Please contact Noveske Rifleworks for LEO / Mil quotes

S/F,
Jeff

Army Chief
12-16-08, 14:05
Concur. We're talking about a fixed percentage, but that information is best obtained directly from the source. This seems to be one of those questions that pops up in a thread every 90 days or so, but to the degree that it reflects such strong demand for John's work, I suppose we can't view it as a bad thing.

Just save your pennies and give them a call when you're getting close.

Chief

Evan_O
12-16-08, 15:05
Or shoot them off an email requesting their LEO pricing and supply a copy of your creds. I did this and they emailed me back the same day. They will supply you with a spread sheet that shows all the discounts offered. And no I won't send out a copy but I'm sure Noveske would be happy to.

On a side note, I requested a copy and received one the same day about six months ago. I'm sure they will take a little longer to get it out now.

fabulous45s
12-18-08, 20:33
Just send Sheri an email from your military email address and she'll get back to you within about 5 days. Easy day.