PDA

View Full Version : America’s Color Revolution

Buncheong
01-07-21, 19:11
“Everyone everywhere is participating in Trump’s destruction. The English language Russian press loves embarrassing America. The fun and games leaves the world in ignorance of the extraordinary consequences of what the stolen election and demonization of Trump and his supporters means. The end of the Western World is a big event, and it will affect everyone.”

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/01/07/americas-color-revolution-2/

jsbhike
01-07-21, 19:18
Like the George Carlin skit in more detail.

TomMcC
01-07-21, 19:37
And look at all those spineless back stabbing Republicans. Maybe the Dems can put them out of their misery.

PatrioticDisorder
01-07-21, 19:50
“Everyone everywhere is participating in Trump’s destruction. The English language Russian press loves embarrassing America. The fun and games leaves the world in ignorance of the extraordinary consequences of what the stolen election and demonization of Trump and his supporters means. The end of the Western World is a big event, and it will affect everyone.”

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/01/07/americas-color-revolution-2/

Spot on.

HardToHandle
01-07-21, 20:13
Yawn.
Russians being Russian.
All the pandemic deniers have been tooting the GRU horn on here for months, according to that one Trump cabinet member who hasn’t resigned yet -
https://www.state.gov/russias-pillars-of-disinformation-and-propaganda-report/

jpmuscle
01-07-21, 20:40
Yawn.
Russians being Russian.
All the pandemic deniers have been tooting the GRU horn on here for months, according to that one Trump cabinet member who hasn’t resigned yet -
https://www.state.gov/russias-pillars-of-disinformation-and-propaganda-report/

Thanks to folks such as yourselves for fostering a pandemic crafted to destroy things politically in this country. Thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rrotz
01-07-21, 21:28
Could Trump lead a color revolution? The ORANGE REVOLUTION!

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Rrotz
01-07-21, 21:29
Thanks to folks such as yourselves for fostering a pandemic crafted to destroy things politically in this country. Thanks for that.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTruth, brother.

SteyrAUG
01-07-21, 21:52
Could Trump lead a color revolution? The ORANGE REVOLUTION!

That ship sailed. If Trump wanted to win the election, he could have done a lot more to make that a reality. X number of people were going to vote for him no matter what, he seemed to think flamboyant tweets and some incoherence were all that would be necessary to bring it home.

He even seems to have sabotaged the recount effort by not realizing (or worse not caring) how his words of defiance and "it's up to you guys" might get interpreted by the extreme elements of his supporters and he seemed to completely miss out on how easy such an event could be hijacked and redirected by his opponents.

The reality is he missed many "easy ones" and real world politics isn't exactly the same as reality tv even of they both look like a complete zoo most of the time.

soulezoo
01-07-21, 22:39
It's my belief that had he actually acted "presidential" instead of the incessant insane tweets and let his staff do the messaging, he could have won easily. But no, he had to come off half crazy and that turned a lot of people off. Some I know who voted for him in 16 just took the election off this time and didn't care.

SteyrAUG
01-07-21, 23:02
It's my belief that had he actually acted "presidential" instead of the incessant insane tweets and let his staff do the messaging, he could have won easily. But no, he had to come off half crazy and that turned a lot of people off. Some I know who voted for him in 16 just took the election off this time and didn't care.

I'll take it farther. Even I understand that tweets aren't the same as policy, bluster isn't legislation and his basic tactic is to keep his opponents off balance with non staters that divert their attention from his actual agenda. And while it may not have been very professional, it's what his background experiences taught him and made him understand it works most of the time.

BUT...even Trump isn't stupid or naive enough to not understand what he put into motion or helped along. But even there I could say maybe he didn't think it would go that far. But the problem is, once it did get well out of hand with his supporters at risk, doing the wrong things and very much in harms way...he didn't do enough and he didn't do it fast enough. If you presume to represent the people and you can't even look out for your own...well that is probably why he didn't get re elected in the first place. Turning on Pence and the rest...that's typical democrat behavior.

SBRSarge
01-07-21, 23:20

Gospel right here!

I’ve long said that if he tried/learned to act like a statesman he could have an over-whelming victory.

HardToHandle
01-08-21, 00:19

Donald Trump bragged about the pandemic as his opportunity to be a wartime president....
He only lost the war with himself.
Unfortunately he drug the rest of America into his dementia.
What a POS... and shame on all of us.

“I look at it, I view it as, in a sense, a wartime president. I mean, that's what we're fighting.“
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/18/trump-administration-self-swab-coronavirus-tests-135590

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It goes through air, Bob. That's always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch - you don't have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air. That's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/10/911368698/trump-tells-woodward-he-deliberately-downplayed-coronavirus-threat

TomMcC
01-08-21, 00:41
deleting, evidently an officer did die.

motor51
01-08-21, 00:59
The death of a capitol police office was a false report, didn't happen. but if you want to believe CNN, NYT, MSLSD and the Post, that's on you.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-capitol-police-officer-dies-following-injury-sustained-during-riots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SteyrAUG
01-08-21, 01:02
The death of a capitol police office was a false report, didn't happen. but if you want to believe CNN, NYT, MSLSD and the Post, that's on you.

Good to know, I don't think most here rely on those sources.

Wildcat
01-08-21, 03:29
Gospel right here!

I’ve long said that if he tried/learned to act like a statesman he could have an over-whelming victory.

You still think so, given the amount of 'shennanigans' that took place?

Ever heard about the 'near miss effect' as it is used to perpetuate gambling/gaming. I think the same psychology can be used to reduce the likelihood people would cry foul about election results.

In a hotly contested election, I'd be more likely to accept a narrow loss than a complete drubbing.
With a razor thin margin of losing, I would be encouraged to go away thinking "if only".....and I'm sure I could find a lot of "if only"' instances to rationalize the candidate didn't lose due to fraud of some kind, but failed to say something ultra-charismatic or brilliant at the right time.

The point being that if I wanted to rig a win for a mediocre candidate, I would try to arrange the final lead to be about ~2% or so; depending on the rules that trigger an immediate recount. Two reasons: people will more than likely believe that they lost by 'just a little' and the results don't risk flirting with needing 100% turnout in any location (which would be a red flag).

The pernicious aspect of this is that while losing by 15%, or precincts that produce 98%+ turnout are obvious indicators that suspicion could be justified, losing by 2% is a possible outcome. Its possible. Without all the indicators this time that undermine the credibility of the result, it might not just be possible, it might be believable too.

Please stop thinking "if only" or blaming inadequate turnout until we can get improved election transparency & security.

Seriously, stop it.

As long as the system can be heavily manipulated, you can't know what the real turn-out numbers were.

Demand transparency for elections going forward. Request video surveillance and time-stamps during counting...compartmentalize counted votes on an hourly schedule.
Demand measures be put in place to make it difficult to counterfeit ballots. Paper ballots are essential. Scans of paper ballots are not an acceptable alternative. A paper ballot design that can be reproduced in a photo copier is asking for problems.
Demand security for military ballots.
Demand signature verification for absentee ballots.
Demand absentee ballots be subject to written request.
Demand unsolicited, mailed ballots be prohibited.
Demand photo-id for in-person balloting and include signature verification.
Demand retention of physical evidence, like rejected ballots, cured ballots, replacement ballots,
Demand chain-of custody for ballots. Eliminate insecure dropboxes, 'ballot harvesting'..

These are not cure-all measures. Some may already exist in your state.
I'm sure there are more things to add to the list (like constraining early voting, or changes to how the vote counts are reported within a state) but the past two months have demonstrated that the process to contest an election certified by a rogue state is not up to the task.

Closer to a precinct level, very few election canvassers are willing to 'not certify' a result even when that would be the correct, justified action. One side-effect of added ballot security measures is it helps prevent the canvassers being put in a position where potentially doing the honest thing is inviting physical danger. A different process may be needed there.

I also think the live poll book app has to have limited (or delayed) access. Some places allow the voter status to be reviewed in real time, by anybody; to determine who has (and hasn't) voted. While this does allow a voter to confirm that their vote was registered, it also allows someone who wants to produce fake ballots to determine which names they can put on those ballots. There are electioneering uses for this app. as well.

jpmuscle
01-08-21, 06:15

Donald Trump bragged about the pandemic as his opportunity to be a wartime president....
He only lost the war with himself.
Unfortunately he drug the rest of America into his dementia.
What a POS... and shame on all of us.

“I look at it, I view it as, in a sense, a wartime president. I mean, that's what we're fighting.“
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/18/trump-administration-self-swab-coronavirus-tests-135590

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: It goes through air, Bob. That's always tougher than the touch. You know, the touch - you don't have to touch things, right? But the air, you just breathe the air. That's how it's passed. And so that's a very tricky one. That's a very delicate one. It's also more deadly than your - you know, your - even your strenuous flus.
https://www.npr.org/2020/09/10/911368698/trump-tells-woodward-he-deliberately-downplayed-coronavirus-threat

P”*s off. For a wartime president he sure did a shitty job of not actually getting us spun up into more never ending ME wars despite efforts by democrats and republicans alike. Crazy how that happened.

The greatest “pandemic” of the modern age right? 300k dead from it right? Gotta shut down the world right per the experts to save humanity and your mad at POTUS for using war time rhetoric? Can you be any more fragile?

TomMcC
01-08-21, 09:55
https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-capitol-police-officer-dies-following-injury-sustained-during-riots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yes, I've seen conflicting infor even from sources like NPR.

TomMcC
01-08-21, 09:57
Good to know, I don't think most here rely on those sources.

Much conflicting info, even from things like NPR. I think the officer did die. My apologies. I wish he hadn't.

jpmuscle
01-08-21, 10:06
Much conflicting info, even from things like NPR. I think the officer did die. My apologies. I wish he hadn't.

Because you thought NPR was fair and balanced in the first place??

TomMcC
01-08-21, 10:29
Because you thought NPR was fair and balanced in the first place??

No, because they first reported the death and then they retracted it. Some news outfits, not as famous as NPR, were doing similar things. I don't ever read the msm, I saw the NPR retraction on like page 4 of a google search.

jpmuscle
01-08-21, 10:52
Ah gotcha. Carry on

grizzlyblake
01-08-21, 11:28

11 Million more people voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016.

2020 Election
Trump = 74,111,419
Biden = 81,009,468

2016 Election
Trump = 62,984,825
Hillary = 65,853,516