View Full Version : Has the Insurrection Act been signed but not announced yet?

Rrotz
01-11-21, 04:30
There are 6000+ National Guard troops in Washington DC surrounding the Capital Building when there isnt going to be a public Inaguration ceremony. He's going to be sworn in deep in either the Capital or White House basement. It's his deal. Has the Stars and Stripes already gone woke?

Nancy Pelosi is panicing and scared as shit because her laptop and email are compromised. There are 200 - 300 traitors that think the NG is there to protect them ...... maybe they are there to arrest them.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210111/193db7cdba86517cfeb65bb59b8889ca.jpg

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

MikhailBarracuda91
01-11-21, 04:49
Yeah really, what's up with this

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

AnCapMan
01-11-21, 05:29
This is in response to what happened on the 6th.
Q was a lie
There never was a plan to trust.

It’s over. And things are going to get much worse until they get better again.

Rrotz
01-11-21, 05:49
There have been no further riots since the 6th. Trump can't allow it to happen what is about to happen.

Scoby
01-11-21, 05:51
The next few months are going to be interesting for sure.

Rrotz
01-11-21, 05:59
The Hawaii National Guard MP units have been deployed since May.

AndyLate
01-11-21, 06:41
Nancy Pelosi is panicing and scared as shit because her laptop and email are compromised. There are 200 - 300 traitors that think the NG is there to protect them ...... maybe they are there to arrest them.

It is inconceivable that her laptop hard disk would not be encrypted. Makes you wonder who "stole" it and why.

I have zero desire to force entry into any government's building. If I did, I would not take any data processing or storage hardware.

Andy

JLP
01-11-21, 06:56
It is inconceivable that her laptop hard disk would not be encrypted. Makes you wonder who "stole" it and why.

I have zero desire to force entry into any government's building. If I did, I would not take any data processing or storage hardware.

Andy

When I worked in my previous Fed agency there was no encryption on anything. I work for DoD now and that's a different story, but unless you take the time to encrypt it for things like PII and FOUO stuff, much of it is still unencrypted. This is strictly speaking about unclassified machines. Classified is a TOTALLY different ball game unless your initials are HRM.

AndyLate
01-11-21, 07:12
When I worked in my previous Fed agency there was no encryption on anything. I work for DoD now and that's a different story, but unless you take the time to encrypt it for things like PII and FOUO stuff, much of it is still unencrypted. This is strictly speaking about unclassified machines. Classified is a TOTALLY different ball game unless your initials are HRM.

I was thinking DOD and the rest of the govt have the same encryption requirements, obviously incorrect. I am in the private/defense sector and we have been using encryption for years.

I still would not take a computer or data storage device.

Andy

JLP
01-11-21, 07:25
I was thinking DOD and the rest of the govt have the same encryption requirements, obviously incorrect. I am in the private/defense sector and we have been using encryption for years.

I still would not take a computer or data storage device.

Andy

Same here and whoever gets caught with it is in DEEP SHIT.

Rrotz
01-11-21, 07:55
Same here and whoever gets caught with it is in DEEP SHIT.Word is Special Forces were in the mob and went straight for Nancy's office and other Democrats and grabbed multiple laptops and the military, or NSA would have a way to hack it.

chuckman
01-11-21, 08:19
Word is Special Forces were in the mob and went straight for Nancy's office and grabbed the package and the military, or NSA would have a way to hack it.

RUMINT is strong. This forum, and every other forum to which I belong, has all sorts of "I heard..." and "I read....".

CRAMBONE
01-11-21, 09:00
RUMINT is strong. This forum, and every other forum to which I belong, has all sorts of "I heard..." and "I read....".

This ^^^^^. This is the equivalent of saying “they said”. Tell me who the frack “they” is.

Ruark
01-11-21, 09:12

Yeah, that's the thing when something like this happens: sorting out the 1% truth from the 99% horsecrap. Next thing you know, we'll be reading about little pro-Trump green men from Mars.

Phillygunguy
01-11-21, 09:14
Here's what I know.
Trump isn't going to declare martial law or Insurrection act.
Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20.
Gun control of the likes we've never seen is coming.
Prepare to fight a long hard legislative battle.
We're going to lose. Know why? Because gun owners like to fantasize about another civil war or revolution, and don't do anything for real. Just attack each other. and read conspiracy shit on line

Rrotz
01-11-21, 09:21
Video of armed troops and tanks in Texas at a truck stop. Probably driving to DC.

https://youtu.be/lY4Ive7pL7o

Phillygunguy
01-11-21, 09:29
Video of armed troops in Texas at a truck stop. Probably driving to DC.

Any movement of military is probably going to be in response to the " insurgency" that happened

chuckman
01-11-21, 09:34
Video of armed troops and tanks in Texas at a truck stop. Probably driving to DC.

Those things get, like, 5 mph. If they are going somewhere, it's to a train yard. The military does not convoy tracks or APCs. Still, anything other than "I see military personnel at a truck stop" is simply conjecture.

chuckman
01-11-21, 09:35
Here's what I know.
We're going to lose. Know why? Because gun owners like to fantasize about another civil war or revolution, and don't do anything for real. Just attack each other. and read conspiracy shit on line

Time to place all our money on ACB to help...

Rrotz
01-11-21, 09:45
RUMINT is strong. This forum, and every other forum to which I belong, has all sorts of "I heard..." and "I read....".6000+ NG troops from different states are already in DC. Why? There isn't going to be a public Inaguration.

Virgina NG surrounding and guarding White House and Pennsylvania NG posted at the Capitol. Why?

Are they there to arrest Trump or arrest traitors? Trump isn't in the White House, last known location was Drysdale. OR, Trump would be on AF1 with Overwatch in trail, commanding the troops.

Remember, Trump did goto a secure Military location on Saturday. He left the white House with Melania and the football carrier.

https://youtu.be/1lcV0t_e-vAhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210111/f7213781843c1feaa31b4fb6f50a943d.jpg

Rrotz
01-11-21, 09:47
Any movement of military is probably going to be in response to the " insurgency" that happenedWho ordered it? Trump is CIC.

chuckman
01-11-21, 09:54
Who ordered it? Trump is CIC.

Do you know that is was AD and not NG? Could it have been a unit going from here to there for training (wherever 'there' may be)? Was it scheduled or ad hoc? The devil is in the details.

AnCapMan
01-11-21, 10:01
Here's what I know.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ FACT CHECK: True

ViniVidivici
01-11-21, 10:06
Sorry OP, that is a bullshit rumor started from an apparently fake Parler post.

I would LOVE to be wrong, but it's like alot of the Q false hope that was spread.

It IS what SHOULD happen, but probably BS.

Inkslinger
01-11-21, 10:09
Here's what I know.

I’ll add another reason to contribute to our loss. The narrative and every piece of information surrounding it is controlled by the enemy.

JediGuy
01-11-21, 10:26
Just stop...

You know why “our side” never gets a whole lot done? Half of “us” are getting worked up about stuff like this, when there are actual things we could be working on. For me, that means building a relationship with a Democratic representative for a district that has a substantial rural area in addition to some cities.
Sure, maybe we should all do more dry fire, too, but c’mon. We have no impact on what is going on in DC right now, and, whether legitimately or illegitimately, Biden has been declared the winner. Knowing which battles to fight is important, and focus is important. I’m not a SME, and I’m not a former service, and I’m not rich, but there are small things we can all do. One of those is tamping down on crazy rumors.

Rrotz
01-11-21, 10:36
Just stop...

You know why “our side” never gets a whole lot done? Half of “us” are getting worked up about stuff like this, when there are actual things we could be working on. For me, that means building a relationship with a Democratic representative for a district that has a substantial rural area in addition to some cities.
Sure, maybe we should all do more dry fire, too, but c’mon. We have no impact on what is going on in DC right now, and, whether legitimately or illegitimately, Biden has been declared the winner. Knowing which battles to fight is important, and focus is important. I’m not a SME, and I’m not a former service, and I’m not rich, but there are small things we can all do. One of those is tamping down on crazy rumors.When conducting an investigation, collect all data to disseminate and eliminate false information. What you have left are solid leads. Backwards reasoning.

“When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” – Sherlock Holmes

Rrotz
01-11-21, 10:38
Do you know that is was AD and not NG? Could it have been a unit going from here to there for training (wherever 'there' may be)? Was it scheduled or ad hoc? The devil is in the details.Why are there 6000+ armed NG troops from 6 different states in DC?

TomMcC
01-11-21, 10:40
While I'm "building" my relationship with a Democratic Rep, who really and truly hates my guts...in a literal sense, I will pray they don't destroy my life. During this building process, I'm sure he or she will most definitely be taking stock of my heart felt words concerning his or hers extreme propensity for stealing my money, stealing my guns, murdering babies, promoting all manner of immorality and perversion, attacking churches, destroying peoples lives with lock downs, and just plain lying about everything all the time. At this point I'm praying that God doesn't let His judgement upon a rich but spiritually dead country last for ever.

AnCapMan
01-11-21, 10:51
Why are there 6000+ armed NG troops from 6 different states in DC?

For security of the inauguration and transfer of power. There were 7,800 NG in 2016. Since this is not going to have the same public attendance they don’t need as much.

Please stop with the Q/conspiracy/insurrection etc. it’s over.

Rrotz
01-11-21, 11:00
For security of the inauguration and transfer of power. There were 7,800 NG in 2016. Since this is not going to have the same public attendance they don’t need as much.

Please stop with the Q/conspiracy/insurrection etc. it’s over.Trump is not a quitter. Why is a 7ft fence being built to surround the capital building? Remember, liberals like ANTIFA and BLM stormed the capital building too in 2011.

Why is Congress and Pelosi freaking out and trying to remove Trump via 25th Amendment, Article 4 and impeach him again this week? To stop a 2024 run?

Trump has already signed the Insurrection act and he will be addressing the nation in a few hours.

chuckman
01-11-21, 11:05
Trump is not a quitter. Why is a 7ft fence being built to surround the capital building? Remember, liberals like ANTIFA and BLM stormed the capital building too in 2011.

Why is Congress and Pelosi freaking out and trying to remove Trump via 25th Amendment, Article 4 and impeach him again this week? To stop a 2024 run?

Trump has already signed the Insurrection act and he will be addressing the nation in a few hours.

Cite source that he signed insurrection act, please.

RHINOWSO
01-11-21, 11:05
Word is Special Forces were in the mob and went straight for Nancy's office and other Democrats and grabbed multiple laptops and the military, or NSA would have a way to hack it.

Yeah, can I get some of what you have been smoking?

Because you are HIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHH as a MFer if you believe any of the shiiiizzzznit you are shoveling.

100% bullshit.

AnCapMan
01-11-21, 11:06
Trump is not a quitter. Why is a 7ft fence being built to surround the capital building? Remember, liberals like ANTIFA and BLM stormed the capital building too in 2011.

You need someone to help you my brother. You’re losing touch with reality and I worry for your safety. Is there someone who you can trust to talk these things thru with? A family member a friend?

The fence is so the Capitol where the swearing in will take place is not stormed

The impeachment is because the democrats absolutely hate him and want to make sure he doesn’t get any gov benefit including secret service protection. Yes they are that horrible

RHINOWSO
01-11-21, 11:06

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

RHINOWSO
01-11-21, 11:08
Why are there 6000+ armed NG troops from 6 different states in DC?

To serve those 10,000 sealed warrants that AG Sessions was working on....??

BAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

We all know how that turned out....

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif&f=1&nofb=1

TAZ
01-11-21, 11:10
If DJT declares martial law and tries to stop Biden from being inaugurated he will face more than just DNC, ANTIFA, BLM ... opposition.

He just may succeed in uniting the nation against him.

He may be a total narcissist, but retarded isn’t what I’d classify him as. Taking any kind of military action would be totally retarded, IMO.

Time to move the eff along from denial folks!

RHINOWSO
01-11-21, 11:13
If DJT declares martial law and tries to stop Biden from being inaugurated he will face more than just DNC, ANTIFA, BLM ... opposition.

He just may succeed in uniting the nation against him.

He may be a total narcissist, but retarded isn’t what I’d classify him as. Taking any kind of military action would be totally retarded, IMO.

Time to move the eff along from denial folks!
Agreed. I highly doubt any government entity will comply with any Trump "orders" for the next 9 days.

Declassify? Nope, they just say "yeah we are working on it, but it'll take a couple days.... " ;)

Armed Forces on US soil? I'm sure the Generals will just be like "Yeah, we'll get right on the Chief" (Not).

I have little doubt that some shit went down with the election, but to see the level of delusional thinking by some on the right... well it would make me laugh if it wasn't so sad....

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2F03a73afb6523f7e3536afbca880a7711%2Fraw&f=1&nofb=1

And OP, I think you need some time in the Nut-house to recover from your time in the "Outback", because you aren't dealing with modern society very well.

czgunner
01-11-21, 11:14
Here's what I know.

So true.

Honu
01-11-21, 11:17
fence is for your new emperors kamala and her puppet biden

BOW to them

they do not need your approval they have 6000 reasons you will bow not be able to have a voice or protest and not be able to do anything about anything

the fence ? well hahahah when it's them fences are great because THEY are important you are not the border fence going down allows them into your yard not theirs !

Rrotz
01-11-21, 11:17

Please stop with the Q/conspiracy/insurrection etc. it’s over.Where is your information from? Pls cite the information you're claiming.

I'm providing receipts. You're providing conjecture.

RHINOWSO
01-11-21, 11:20
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FkjCZbN6nCw65O%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1