PDA

View Full Version : Finally a truly unbiased article about the 2A

heijutsu
12-04-08, 13:31
http://www.alternet.org/rights/109841/untold_story_of_election_2008:_the_death_of_the_nra/

trio
12-04-08, 13:44
you're kidding right?

LOKNLOD
12-04-08, 13:51
I feel like I should floss my laptop, after visiting that site.

I'm don't know why anyone would call that article "unbiased", since it's highly biased against us, but it is interesting to see the enemy's thoughts on a topic.

Left Sig
12-04-08, 14:12
The article assumes something that has not been proven:

That Obama voters were fully aware of his positions on actual issues and his voting record in the Illinois and U.S. Senate, and voted for him with full knowledge of his plans. Many interview with Obama supporters clearly show this is not the case.

The fact that Obama put ads on the radio with back-country-sounding people saying he supported the 2nd amendment and there was no reason for gun owners to fear his election means he is willing to lie through his teeth to get votes. I could not believe it when I heard those ads. His voting record stands for itself.

heijutsu
12-05-08, 05:47
I'm sorry, I thought everyone would get the tongue in cheek title. But knowing what the other side thinks is very important although I can't go so far as to call them "the enemy". Remember they are "the sheep" we would protect if the need arises. If you look at the medias portrayal of firearms and firearm related deaths, and realize that this is where the masses get their information, it isn't hard to understand their beliefs. Education is our only weapon and they aren't are enemies, they are just uninformed.