PDA

View Full Version : Could/Would Firearm Manufacturers...........

Whalstib
01-27-21, 09:40
Howdy,

Many here are gripping about possible firearm regulations on the biden table. Since some of these drastic measures would bankrupt many them could or would the firearm manufacturers take the steps to halt ALL sales to the government?
I mean everything from parts to ammo to support etc. A military with no weapons support..... Not sure if exports could float a company for long.

I mean that may very well be the out come.... You can't force a company to remain in business when you crush their business plan. I'm sure the US military could struggle along for quite a few years with stock piles but now all research and design would be halted. I've not heard too much from biden about military budgets yet but sure that's not in the cards.

If the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) is rescinded NOT one manufacturer would survive.

Anyways... the only action I'm seeing so far is silence or quivering in the shadows.... Anyone hearing anything proactive from manufacturers of what their steps would be?

glocktogo
01-27-21, 10:00
If anyone has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be untrustworthy to possess firearms, it's the government.

FromMyColdDeadHand
01-27-21, 11:00
1. The Supreme Court would curtail what lawsuits could go ahead. The cases are absurd on their face. Wouldn’t take long to get some precedents- though that would be a rough time.

2. Technology. Between 3d printers, cheap CNC, and open source design files, you could print your own guns, or more likely have LLC do a run of guns and shut down.

Remember, we have all kinds of law abiding citizens that joined our ranks, so everytime theY go for the gun grab that affects law abiding people , it pisses more people off.