PDA

View Full Version : PWS- Outstanding CS

PNorris
01-27-21, 13:11
With so much negativity in this world I just wanted to give props to PWS for the unbelievably great CS that they provided. They go out of the way to work with their customer with regard to spare parts, and even ordering a new firearm. Not only that, they make some pretty great and innovative products. Thank you guys!!

Hank6046
01-27-21, 13:18
With so much negativity in this world I just wanted to give props to PWS for the unbelievably great CS that they provided. They go out of the way to work with their customer with regard to spare parts, and even ordering a new firearm. Not only that, they make some pretty great and innovative products. Thank you guys!!

That's awesome, glad you had a good experience I love my PWS upper. Can you tell me what happened or why you had to reach out to their customer service team?

PNorris
01-27-21, 13:35
Ordered some spare parts and a new rifle since I love my older one. White glove treatment and they are super responsive, polite, and their parts are very reasonably priced. I am a customer for life now.

georgeib
01-30-21, 16:51
I've also had a great experience with their customer service. Just bend over backwards to take care of you.

I wanted an extra gas regulator plug so I could experiment with port sizes. They sent me one free of charge. Super cool.

msnyder0609
02-04-21, 08:45
They replaced barrels for me on two mk111's free of charge. One of them was a few years old with 10k+ rounds on it.

I don't have any PWS products anymore because I'd like to be able to work on my own guns, but wouldn't hesitate to use them again.