PDA

View Full Version : ARFCOM vs M4C ?!

Frens
12-04-08, 13:54
I didnt know where to post this...

could anybody explain me the M4C vs ARFCOM story please? :confused:
I usually dont care about this kind of things but a mod has edited my reply on TOS...this made me more curious about this story since IMO a forum is supposed to help people regardless the sorce of the info, right?

I didnt even IM the mod for a clarification but I didnt find anything about posting links of M4C in the TOS' Conduct Code page, and started this thread only on this site just because it seems more calm and I dont want to start a flame war at all

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2603/immagine1yt0.png

so please explain me in order not to repeat the same mistake :)

TIA

rob_s
12-04-08, 14:02
What's there to explain? It's their house and their rules, written or otherwise.

TOrrock
12-04-08, 14:30
Many of us came here as an alternative to AR15.com. We have a little different way of doing things here.

The internet is a big place, and if they wish to have that policy regarding us, well, it's their house, as rob_s said.

I'd like to think we could all get along as gun owners, but I know that's naive.

I'm going to lock this down because threads like this never end well. If you have any further questions, I'd recommend emailing or sending a pm to a moderator or staff guy.