PDA

View Full Version : David Hogg pillows

C-grunt
02-06-21, 23:14
In a perfect example of reality being weirder than fiction, David Hogg has ever a pillow making business to try and make My Pillow go out of business. The pillow company will also help fund progressive causes.

Not gonna lie, I actually laughed out loud reading this.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/parkland-shooting-survivor-david-hogg-launching-pillow-company-to-compete-with-mypillow?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

ScottsBad
02-07-21, 03:06
I'm thinking of buying 10 and then send them all back in their original packages smelling like rotten fish. Hoping they get resold.

Black_Sheep
02-07-21, 08:53
KEEP IT CLEAN, or you guys will kill yet another thread.

Sorry...

Vic79
02-07-21, 10:39
David Hogg is an honorable man. I wish him the best of luck in all endeavors and his continued quest to crush our Second Amendment rights and goddamn anyone who speaks out against David Hogg. Always remember they can speak out against you but you cannot speak out against them.

tgizzard
02-07-21, 11:56
Can you imagine how miserable this kid must be? He strikes me a profoundly unhappy person. This kid is angry tweeting about pillows and politics. What a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Pistolero
02-07-21, 12:02
David Hogg is an honorable man. I wish him the best of luck in all endeavors and his continued quest to crush our Second Amendment rights and goddamn anyone who speaks out against David Hogg. Always remember they can speak out against you but you cannot speak out against them.

David Hogg is honorable to you? I hope my sarcasm meter is just broken but I seem to remember him lying about being at school the day of the shooting. But he got PTSD from it so = victim.

Alex V
02-07-21, 16:22
He should know pillows...

Vic79
02-07-21, 16:22
Yes it’s Sarcasm. I made a joke about David and his pillows. I got an infraction notice because I offended some of the great ones here apparently. This is a very sensitive crowd we have to respect and honor all of those even if they wish to disarm us and throw us in the Gulag. You have to remember to kiss the boot. Turning into a joke here.

sgtrock82
02-07-21, 17:30
Made from naturally regurgitated wheatgrass, His pillows will come with a patented reinforced biting patch, to ensure many years of continued fetal whimpering

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

utahjeepr
02-07-21, 18:02
Pillows and mattresses. Pre-pissed in for your gun phobic sleeping comfort.

Vic79
02-07-21, 19:08
How dare you speak ill of Dave. Moderators please stop the mean words! Infractions for everyone!

Voodoochild
02-07-21, 19:22
I'm giving this thread a time out. Everyone go breath some fresh air please..