PDA

View Full Version : Let's Try Again: Think the CDC Has Been Lying To You About C19? You Are Right.

Dr. Bullseye
02-10-21, 22:02
This is General Discussion, right, right, right.

No, it’s NOT. Look again, when you get back.

So all you nay-sayers and leftist apologizers have another chance to poke holes in this methodology.

DELETED

Management, if you don't want this here, have the guts to say so.

Coal Dragger
02-10-21, 22:24
Somehow I suspect you're about to take a break from m4c.

Striker6
02-10-21, 22:32
Seriously? What about the first time your dumb shit post got shutdown didn’t you understand?

titsonritz
02-10-21, 22:46
Management, if you don't want this here, have the guts to say so.

1. Didn't they do that?

2. Are you really that thick in the head?

CRAMBONE
02-10-21, 22:52
In before the thread gets locked! ;)

Why post this here and not the GD forum? Don’t you have the post count to do that?

Dr. Bullseye
02-10-21, 22:58
Seriously? What about the first time your dumb shit post got shutdown didn’t you understand?

Why don't you and the other leftist scum spell it out for me and stop pretending? See if you can rack your brain and find just one little tiny objection to their methodology before the leftist political machine you worship shuts this down.

m4hk33
02-10-21, 23:34
Not sure I entirely trust the researcher but on its face I would tend to agree with its conclusions. We are talking about the same group of jerk offs that cant release an economic report without going back an revising, so its not exactly uprising that the same group would be off dramatically in reporting the china virus.

My only concern is that who ever actually published this needed to actually do a study to come to the same conclusion that I came to from looking at federal governments track record on reporting. These are the same retards that states that like half of females in the military have been gang raped.

Colt Carson
02-10-21, 23:46
Why don't you and the other leftist scum spell it out for me and stop pretending? See if you can rack your brain and find just one little tiny objection to their methodology before the leftist political machine you worship shuts this down.
Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

Coal Dragger
02-11-21, 00:07
My guess is his GD privileges have been suspended or revoked. So he is lashing out like a pouting child.

JSantoro
02-11-21, 00:36
Here’s where “management” indicated that AR GD, a technical subforum, was not the place for curtent-events the last time that public-school, here, posted this BS.

After you explain why you think this goes in a technical subfourm.

Contemplate this...65170

EDIT to add: it’s BS because the dippo hasn’t figured out where stuff goes in 5yrs. I’d have to be paid to care less about the content or it’s political alignment.