PDA

View Full Version : Mt just got constitutional carry

ubet
02-18-21, 19:40
https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/montana_state_university/gianforte-signs-bill-expanding-concealed-carry-in-montana/article_5ec0fb57-7798-527f-a296-2886095d44e8.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esq.
02-19-21, 13:52
https://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/montana_state_university/gianforte-signs-bill-expanding-concealed-carry-in-montana/article_5ec0fb57-7798-527f-a296-2886095d44e8.html

Here in Texas we are hopeful that the Fourth Time is the Charm! At least this year we have Republicans in charge of the Public Safety Committee and the Calendars Committee. Good chance it will get done.

ndmiller
02-19-21, 14:50
Serious question as I've been carrying for decades after living in FL, TX, and GA. Always had a permit and not up to speed on Constitutional Carry. Any significant different in where or how you can carry?

ubet
02-19-21, 16:09
Serious question as I've been carrying for decades after living in FL, TX, and GA. Always had a permit and not up to speed on Constitutional Carry. Any significant different in where or how you can carry?

In mt, with the new law you can carry in banks and bars no permit needed

DG23
02-19-21, 18:54
In mt, with the new law you can carry in banks and bars no permit needed

Unless they post a sign on the door that says you can't, And they will...

More or less says so in the story you linked to.

ubet
02-19-21, 19:39
Unless they post a sign on the door that says you can't, And they will...

More or less says so in the story you linked to.

Concealed means concealed

prepare
02-20-21, 04:06
Lets see, MT is saying you have our permission to exercise your constitutional rights?

What happened to these americans? What causes them to think they need permission from bureaucrats?

ubet
02-20-21, 08:34
Lets see, MT is saying you have our permission to exercise your constitutional rights?

What happened to these americans? What causes them to think they need permission from bureaucrats?

I’m right there with you on that, don’t get me wrong. Our country is in the situation it is because for to long people have feared govt and asked permission instead of making govt fear the people.

prepare
02-20-21, 09:58
I’m right there with you on that, don’t get me wrong. Our country is in the situation it is because for to long people have feared govt and asked permission instead of making govt fear the people.

Its definitely nationwide. My comment wasn't meant to be critical of a solitary state.

ubet
02-20-21, 11:31
Its definitely nationwide. My comment wasn't meant to be critical of a solitary state.

I know it wasn’t. This whole country is in drain and it’s all of our faults along with our parents and grandparents. Liberty is something we’ve lost sight of and it’s going to be tough to ever get back now

Jewell
02-20-21, 22:25
I'm glad for Montana, but they never should have had to ask for it back.

ubet
02-21-21, 10:32
I'm glad for Montana, but they never should have had to ask for it back.

I agree. “Shall not be infringed” means exactly that

titsonritz
02-24-21, 20:40
I wonder if Texas will make it this go-around.