PDA

View Full Version : “I Will Destroy You” - Deputy Press Secretary TJ Ducklo

WillBrink
02-20-21, 10:20
It's happening as expected, without the orange man to blame all problems all the time, they're starting turn in on themselves, and I'm gonna enjoy the ride. Here's an ultra left source going for the jugular on Deputy Press Secretary TJ Ducklo. What the left never "got" was once they opened that door for the media, various groups they never had real control over who they thought they had similar shared goals (get rid of orange man at any costs, etc) who have no plans to go away, they'd be the targets of faux outrage, cancel culture, etc. They made the monster, and now the monster is hungry and will not care what it eats and chits out ultimately. Watching these types go down in flames is the best reality TV ever:

“I Will Destroy You”: Biden Aide Threatened a Politico Reporter Pursuing a Story on His Relationship

White House official tried to quash a story about his relationship with a reporter by issuing threats and using derogatory language to another reporter pursuing it, according to two sources familiar with the incident. In a sympathetic profile Monday, People revealed that White House Deputy Press Secretary TJ Ducklo is dating Axios political reporter Alexi McCammond, who covered the Joe Biden campaign. But behind the scenes, Ducklo had previously lashed out at Politico reporter Tara Palmeri, who was reporting the story, exhibiting behavior that led to tense meetings between the Washington news outlet’s editors and senior White House officials.

After Vanity Fair published this account, the White House announced that Ducklo would be suspended for one week.

The confrontation began on Inauguration Day, January 20, after Palmeri, a coauthor of Politico’s Playbook, contacted McCammond for comment while one of her male colleagues left a message for Ducklo, according to the sources. Ducklo subsequently called a Playbook editor to object to the story, but was told to call the Playbook reporters with his concerns. But instead of calling the male reporter who initially contacted him, Ducklo tried to intimidate Palmeri by phone in an effort to kill the story. “I will destroy you,” Ducklo told her, according to the sources, adding that he would ruin her reputation if she published it.

Cont:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/i-will-destroy-you-biden-aide-threatened-a-politico-reporter-pursuing-a-story-on-his-relationship

SteyrAUG
02-20-21, 16:10
Works for me.

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-21, 16:34
They suspended him for a week so that he could sort out where he was going to end up next. I’m sure it’s a step down from his current position, but do you really think that the worst thing a Biden White House press person is doing is sleeping with the press?

We are usually the ones that are getting fudged by the Biden White House press people.

I wonder how many times I had to explain this to Kamala?

SteyrAUG
02-20-21, 17:40
The only real story here is Tara Palmeri is way hotter than Alexi McCammond, who is actually kinda "meh".

Pretty sad when you are an official white house dude and the best you can do is Alexi McCammond. That you would go full meltdown to conceal the fact that you are dating a 6 is sorta sad.

utahjeepr
02-20-21, 18:07
The only real story here is Tara Palmeri is way hotter than Alexi McCammond, who is actually kinda "meh".

Pretty sad when you are an official white house dude and the best you can do is Alexi McCammond. That you would go full meltdown to conceal the fact that you are dating a 6 is sorta sad.

I'll take them both for a week and get back to you.

titsonritz
02-20-21, 21:05
All those in favor of bringing back dueling say "aye".

FromMyColdDeadHand
02-20-21, 21:25

I think Alexi is better looking and more fun. Relatively speaking.

02-20-21, 21:55
All those in favor of bringing back dueling say "aye".

“Aye.”

Todd.K
02-21-21, 00:04
So much norms

So much decently

So much principles

CRAMBONE
02-21-21, 01:03
It’s DC folks. Everybody is banging everybody.

1986s4
02-21-21, 06:28
The left is emboldened, they are going to keep pushing to expand their power until the expansion becomes though of as the normal state of things.

JoshNC
02-21-21, 08:42

I think Alexi McCammond is the better looking of the two. Rocking body. Very attractive face.

JoshNC
02-21-21, 08:43
I'll take them both for a week and get back to you.

This is the correct answer.

02-21-21, 08:44
If you could have them both, I see no reason to choose one. Unless of course the other is super annoying.

themonk
02-21-21, 08:51
Could not have happened to a nicer guy

joedirt199
02-21-21, 09:42
He is a young Ray Ramono. She could do better. Using him for pillow talk.

Diamondback
02-21-21, 11:07
Promises mad, promised broken. Lyin' Joe assured everybody that anyone who did this would be shitcanned on the spot without chance to resign... but we all know that was just the voice in his earpiece (possibly Ducklo himself) and the extent of Biteme's mental faculties is "can I have a pudding cup now?"

Grand58742
02-21-21, 11:17
Promises mad, promised broken. Lyin' Joe assured everybody that anyone who did this would be shitcanned on the spot without chance to resign... but we all know that was just the voice in his earpiece (possibly Ducklo himself) and the extent of Biteme's mental faculties is "can I have a pudding cup now?"

Yep. From the OP article:

Ducklo’s alleged response to Politico’s reporting raises serious questions about behavior that is tolerated in the Biden White House. “I am not joking when I say this: If you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts,” Biden said during a virtual swearing-in of appointees on his first day in the White House.

mrbieler
02-21-21, 13:38
It's a nothing story. Asshat makes asshat comment. Asshat resigns 2 weeks later. He resigned after meeting with his bosses.

LMT Shooter
02-21-21, 16:21

You beat Firefly to the punch by going there. Nicely played, sir

And I agree, Tara is hotter, although Alex I does have a rocking body

Diamondback
02-21-21, 17:56
You beat Firefly to the punch by going there. Nicely played, sir

And I agree, Tara is hotter, although Alex I does have a rocking body

Meh. Neither would be worth leaving my GF for or asking to bear my children...

Averageman
02-21-21, 18:30
The guy is a di@k and deserves to be let go now and to never work for a Political Party or our .gov again.
Talk to my Wife or Sister like that and it a whole new ball game.
He needs a rap in the mouth and to be set straight.