PDA

View Full Version : Just what Obiden has been waiting for...

PracticalRifleman
02-20-21, 17:15
Multiple fatalities in shooting near New Orleans airport: local reports

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-orleans-shooting-near-airport

ABNAK
02-20-21, 17:26
Well it happened at a gun store and the perp was shot dead by multiple armed customers so I don't think it will fit their profile.

SteyrAUG
02-20-21, 17:43
Well it happened at a gun store and the perp was shot dead by multiple armed customers so I don't think it will fit their profile.

And my day just got a bit better.

PracticalRifleman
02-20-21, 17:53
I love how the headline has changed since they first posted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ABNAK
02-20-21, 18:20
Hell, a little over a week ago in Las Vegas a perp trying to steal a gun from a CCW class on a break was shot like 14 times by class attendees after they called the cops and he stabbed a cop with a screwdriver.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/man-tries-to-steal-pistol-from-ccw-classroom-stabs-cop-gets-shot-14-times/

Funny how these incidents are downplayed or even ignored by the MSM. I had to find the link I posted above by searching on DuckDuckGo; Google only showed articles about CCW holders who were murderers or how very few shootings were stopped by CCW holders.

Todd.K
02-20-21, 19:22
Twitter and Facebook may be getting the headlines but the stuff you can’t find on a google search should be terrifying people.

We are living in that dystopian corporatocracy more each day.

TomMcC
02-20-21, 19:42
I'm not sure that Plugs needs another shooting to go for the golden ring, he's tanned rested and ready, anytime all the time. A shooting might be helpful in talking Manchin into some gun control nonsense.

P2Vaircrewman
02-22-21, 07:47
That shop is about 15 miles from me. I bought a gun there a couple of years ago. This is what a CHP instructor I know told me.

A black male walked into the Jefferson Gun Outlet on Airline with a loaded, un-holstered gun which is strictly against the rules. When told to unload and/or turn over gun, he refused. An argument ensued and he started shooting, killing two. THREE DEAD AND TWO WOUNDED. The shooter was also killed by armed customers who heard the gunshots.
One of the dead was the store clerk and the other a woman customer who was trying to calm the shooter down before he started shooting. The shop has an indoor range and customers responded and killed the shooter.

Averageman
02-22-21, 16:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhAD8iNopdk
So if you are white and former Military or LEO you are branded?

1986s4
02-23-21, 07:13
Twitter and Facebook may be getting the headlines but the stuff you can’t find on a google search should be terrifying people.

We are living in that dystopian corporatocracy more each day.

I am not surprised that Tacticool Joe and his puppet masters are anti 2nd amendment, they told us what he/they were going to do during the campaign. But your statement about the "dystopian corporatocracy" is both accurate and chilling.