PDA

View Full Version : How do you get 27 people into a Ford Expedition? CA crash.

utahjeepr
03-02-21, 13:41
https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-multiple-people-killed-bus-truck-collision

Damn, 15 dead. They had to have been stacked in there like cordwood.

titsonritz
03-02-21, 13:50
Let me guess, illegals.

Hank6046
03-02-21, 14:20
Let me guess, illegals.

Yeah, that's right by the 8. My buddy, who is from Brownsville, Tx used to get pulled over in a truck with a USMC sticker on this site hauling Aircraft parts to Yuma from 32nd street. Apparently they had used that trick before.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/13-illegal-immigrants-arrested-in-california-wearing-u-s-marine-uniforms

ChattanoogaPhil
03-02-21, 14:25
The El Centro Regional Medical Center said during a Tuesday news conference that there were 28 passengers inside an "SUV"

28 passengers? Must have missed the seat belt question on the California driver's license test.

TomMcC
03-02-21, 14:55
Let's see. 28 people at an average weight of 150lbs=4200lbs. Between the WAY over GVWR of the SUV and the 5 people jammed in next to the driver, no wonder there was a crash.

Averageman
03-02-21, 15:56
Is stacking them like tamales racist?

jsbhike
03-02-21, 16:05
Let's see. 28 people at an average weight of 150lbs=4200lbs. Between the WAY over GVWR of the SUV and the 5 people jammed in next to the driver, no wonder there was a crash.

Distance to stop from 55mph was about 1/4 mile.

I started noticing 20 years ago that news reports on 1 and 2 vehicle accidents around here would have a lot more passenger names than seats, but this takes the cake.

Averageman
03-02-21, 17:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7x_DhKqEqY

utahjeepr
03-02-21, 17:58
Lucky for them that double belly dump was unloaded. Another 15 tons or so would have made the carnage a lot worse.

Sam
03-02-21, 18:56
On the other hand, they could have packed 10 more in if they had the Excursion!

The_War_Wagon
03-02-21, 19:55
28 in an Expedition?! :eek:

This is all I got.

http://youtu.be/1JsC9Ck-rwU

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-02-21, 21:34
Where did the airbags go when they went deployed?

Just pulled out in front of a truck - on drivers side?

Fresh over the border??? Why else pack that many illegals if you are just coming home from a day in the fields, based on their location. All were working age it sounds like.

B Cart
03-02-21, 21:35
Having pulled many dead bodies out of plane crashes and other wrecks, i can imagine that scene was pretty bad. It's crazy they were able to pack 28 people into that SUV. That was a bad accident waiting to happen.

Esq.
03-03-21, 05:44
This will only become more commonplace in Third World USA- TWU.... Welcome to your future.

utahjeepr
03-03-21, 08:10
Sounds like SUV ran stop sign (or could not stop) at an intersection and was T-boned by the truck. Rear seats were removed and the "cargo" was stacked floor to ceiling.

Super scale piñata.

matemike
03-03-21, 08:26
Only reason half survived is because the dead half became cushions for the living.

Averageman
03-03-21, 12:38
Only reason half survived is because the dead half became cushions for the living.

Skin bags as opposed to air bags?

ubet
03-03-21, 16:24
Didn’t read the article but I fit 8 people into the can of a single can 86 f250 with manual transmission once. Three of them were fast girls too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titsonritz
03-03-21, 17:01
Didn’t read the article but I fit 8 people into the can of a single can 86 f250 with manual transmission once. Three of them were fast girls too.

That ain't nothing, 6 is normal hick stuff.

Were those fast girls fat girls?

ubet
03-03-21, 20:11
That ain't nothing, 6 is normal hick stuff.

Were those fast girls fat girls?

lol. Damn auto correct. Fat girls, yes

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-04-21, 01:01
lol. Damn auto correct. Fat girls, yes

First version was better....

Boy Scout
03-04-21, 03:36
I prefer “meat bags.”

Sadly, all of them died from Covid.

Uni-Vibe
03-04-21, 06:46
This will only stop when the feds impose big fines, jail, and forfeitures on the rich businessmen (conservatives) who employ illegal aliens to boost profits. Dry up the jobs, and they'll stop coming, and the 13 million already here will go home.

Never going to happen. GOP donor class going to jail? No. Easier to blame somebody else. Only time Greg Abbott talks about "the border" is 2 weeks before election.

Texans know that rich Texans want illegals here to build their houses, pluck their chickens, pick their cotton.

Sober truth.

Averageman
03-04-21, 06:59
This will only stop when the feds impose big fines, jail, and forfeitures on the rich businessmen (conservatives) who employ illegal aliens to boost profits. Dry up the jobs, and they'll stop coming, and the 13 million already here will go home.

Never going to happen. GOP donor class going to jail? No. Easier to blame somebody else. Only time Greg Abbott talks about "the border" is 2 weeks before election.

Texans know that rich Texans want illegals here to build their houses, pluck their chickens, pick their cotton.

Sober truth.

I left the Construction industry in 1979.
I was a Union Member and we had guys from the Union occasionally show up on the job. Mostly it was reminders about dues or some sort of Union business that brought them there. "Union Business" also included running non-citizens/non union members off of the job site.
I saw them personally walk a guy to the edge of the sixth floor and put an arm over a guys shoulder, he quit on the spot, walked to his car and never worked there again.

Adrenaline_6
03-04-21, 08:01

We got 5 guys into a trunk of an 84 corolla coupe to sneak in at the Drive in. We practiced before hand....lol. Those were the days.

Adrenaline_6
03-04-21, 08:03

Sober truth.

If you think its just GOP donors, you are sadly mistaken. You are right about your first 2 sentences then went full retard after that.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-04-21, 11:49
Dreamers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANIPx6YZDLE

thepatriot2705
03-06-21, 15:13
Let me guess, illegals.

Not illegals...invaders. I live in the Midwest. 1/3 of high schoolers don’t speak English at home. Half my customers don’t even try to learn English.

tgizzard
03-06-21, 15:23
If you think its just GOP donors, you are sadly mistaken. You are right about your first 2 sentences then went full retard after that.

He’s been full retard for a while. Funny i’ve seen him posting more again now that “orange man bad” is gone. His savior sitting in the WH right now is to blame for that accident.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-06-21, 17:09
If Trump were president, I mean sitting POTUS ;), he'd be taking the blame for this because of his border policy....

jsbhike
03-06-21, 18:03

You nailed it.