PDA

View Full Version : Counterpart (SF show on Amazon)

WillBrink
03-04-21, 11:27
See Counterpart ?

I'm only mid s1 and really impressed with this show. Seems to have hid under the radar, but so far, very well done all around. Is on Amazon Prime now. It's West Germany/East Germany during the cold war meets SF:

"A hapless UN employee discovers that the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension that's in a cold war with our own, and where his other self is a top spy. The war slowly heats up thanks to spies from both sides."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4643084/

Arik
03-04-21, 12:01
I thought it got dropped after the 2nd season

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Adrenaline_6
03-04-21, 13:03
See Counterpart ?

I'm only mid s1 and really impressed with this show. Seems to have hid under the radar, but so far, very well done all around. Is on Amazon Prime now. It's West Germany/East Germany during the cold war meets SF:

"A hapless UN employee discovers that the agency he works for is hiding a gateway to a parallel dimension that's in a cold war with our own, and where his other self is a top spy. The war slowly heats up thanks to spies from both sides."

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4643084/

Yea...I'm in season 2. Pretty good show.

JoshNC
03-05-21, 20:40
Awesome show. I watched both seasons. I really hope they release more.

murphy j
03-07-21, 10:41
It did. I was sorely disappointed about it. I thought is was one of the best shows I'd seen for years and was eagerly wanting more.

I thought it got dropped after the 2nd season

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

grizzman
03-07-21, 11:41
Thanks to this tread, I’m ready for episode 3. I really enjoy it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WillBrink
03-07-21, 17:39
Thanks to this tread, I’m ready for episode 3. I really enjoy it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's only 2 seasons to enjoy, but short and good beats long and sucky any day, and what often brings back a show like that is what we are doing now: watching it and getting a following for it. One of best shows I can recall in years. Not sure how it went under my radar as it did.