PDA

View Full Version : RIP Hagler

WillBrink
03-13-21, 21:39
One the all time great fighters was Hagler. When boxing was still exciting and a war. Hearrns was a tough SOB and a great fighter, but Hagler was a monster...This is considered by many the greatest rnd in boxing history and one of the all time great fights, short as it was:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5rnxsMvXM0

donlapalma
03-13-21, 21:43
Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran gave us some of the best boxing matches in history. Those were glorious bouts.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

flenna
03-13-21, 21:56
Hagler, Hearns, Leonard and Duran gave us some of the best boxing matches in history. Those were glorious bouts.

Marvelous Marvin Hagler was my favorite boxer of that period. My Dad and I always sat down together to watch his fights. I vividly remember that fight with Tommy Hearns and thought Hagler was robbed when he lost to Leonard.

Averageman
03-14-21, 04:05

The Four headed Monster.

utahjeepr
03-14-21, 09:55
RIP Champ.

We were just talking about him. Jinx?

Straight Shooter
03-14-21, 09:58
His opponent in that video is saying Hagler died in ICU from effects of getting the Covid shot. Anyone else see this?

Artos
03-14-21, 16:50
His opponent in that video is saying Hagler died in ICU from effects of getting the Covid shot. Anyone else see this?

Both foxnews & gateway pundit are quoting Hearns who initially posted:

Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns asked supporters for prayers on Saturday for Marvin Hagler saying Marvin was in the ICU days after taking a COVID-19 vaccine.

“A real true warrior Pray for the king and his family.. he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery!”

Averageman
03-15-21, 10:23
RIP Champ.

We were just talking about him. Jinx?

Yeah I just posted the Hagler/Hearns fight as some of the greatest rounds ever fought a week ago.

Averageman
03-16-21, 11:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRNcUBcinE0
YouTube response by a fan.
Notice how he had to walk a tightrope to post this?

Esq.
03-16-21, 14:38
Hank Aaron says it's DEFINITELY NOT COVID VACCINES THAT KILLED MARVIN!