ChattanoogaPhil
03-19-21, 13:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73R11e5kNGk

Hank6046
03-19-21, 14:24
He tripped over those strings Nancy has attached to him

Inkslinger
03-19-21, 14:29
Being installed for Airforce One tomorrow.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210319/3a62803cd4462418293cd759a6b740a5.jpg

ChattanoogaPhil
03-19-21, 14:54
Biden was knocked down by the wind according to the White House.

---------

After President Joe Biden fell while boarding Air Force One on Friday, the White House blamed his stumbling on the wind.

"It's pretty windy outside. It's very windy. I almost fell coming up the steps myself," White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard the presidential plane.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-trips-falls-white-house-blames-wind-1577487

TomMcC
03-19-21, 14:55
He only fell twice, although that last fall was a bit more fally. And also he didn't poke himself in the eye with that salute, so nothing to see here.

utahjeepr
03-19-21, 15:12
Kneeling version of AF1 now in the works.

SteyrAUG
03-19-21, 17:14
At least he remembered to turn and salute.

Arik
03-19-21, 17:58
Trump's fault! He had Putin do it after that interview the other day

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Averageman
03-19-21, 18:39
Did he activate his "Life Alert?"

Pappabear
03-19-21, 18:48
He is so pathetic. I just cant believe this has happened to us in THE United States of AMERICA. Just shocking and painful. We used to be the envy of the world, now we are the corrupt laughing stock of the world.

PB

Vic79
03-19-21, 19:08
I have laughed so hard every time I watched it that I have about fell down.

DG23
03-19-21, 20:32
He only fell twice.

5 times is my limit before I push the button on my alarm keyfob and summon emergency assistance.

In that respect I can see your point. :)

Averageman
03-19-21, 21:14
5 times is my limit before I push the button on my alarm keyfob and summon emergency assistance.

In that respect I can see your point. :)

I hold out for seven if I've been drinking, it got embarrassing.

No, really, I'm wondering how long this guy has left on his meter. I'm guessing by Christmas he will go over the handrail somewhere.

P2Vaircrewman
03-19-21, 22:09
The banana peal found on the steps of Air Force 1 has been determined to be of a variety of banana trees common to Florida golf courses.

SteyrAUG
03-20-21, 00:41
He is so pathetic. I just cant believe this has happened to us in THE United States of AMERICA. Just shocking and painful. We used to be the envy of the world, now we are the corrupt laughing stock of the world.

PB

I'm not gonna crap on the guy because he stumbled. I think Ford fell a few times too. Absolutely despise his politics, but I'm not going to use this as my main objection to him and he still did it right and remembered to salute. Clinton used to be terrible about this sort of thing.

Wildcat
03-20-21, 01:58
Biden was knocked down by the wind according to the White House.

---------

After President Joe Biden fell while boarding Air Force One on Friday, the White House blamed his stumbling on the wind.

"It's pretty windy outside. It's very windy. I almost fell coming up the steps myself," White House deputy press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard the presidential plane.

https://www.newsweek.com/biden-trips-falls-white-house-blames-wind-1577487

That does not explain the considerable pause when he turns to face the stairs, alone. Like he knew there could be a problem.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-20-21, 02:28
All signs of his dementia. Saw it happen with wife's close aunt. It's sad to see. Falls that can't be explained. Seeing things that aren't there- or really totally misinterpreting things. We see with our brains and not our eyes. And then moments of utter clarity where she could tell you about the best hotels in London or name the street coming up on a drive when no one else could. Biden has been in this 'bubble' for almost 50 years and can 'play' the system, not intentionally mind you, he can compensate for a lot of it.

Dr. Jill is no doctor, but she knows what is going on and someday will have to answer for it. You can delude yourself that it isn't happening, but after awhile, when they can't remember names. Start to stare at the microwave because it is too complicated, you realize how much you've been compensating. How long until he throws his chief of staff out because he doesn't know who he is?

It's sad.

Averageman
03-20-21, 09:04
All signs of his dementia. Saw it happen with wife's close aunt. It's sad to see. Falls that can't be explained. Seeing things that aren't there- or really totally misinterpreting things. We see with our brains and not our eyes. And then moments of utter clarity where she could tell you about the best hotels in London or name the street coming up on a drive when no one else could. Biden has been in this 'bubble' for almost 50 years and can 'play' the system, not intentionally mind you, he can compensate for a lot of it.

Dr. Jill is no doctor, but she knows what is going on and someday will have to answer for it. You can delude yourself that it isn't happening, but after awhile, when they can't remember names. Start to stare at the microwave because it is too complicated, you realize how much you've been compensating. How long until he throws his chief of staff out because he doesn't know who he is?
It's sad.

I wonder what they hyped him up with during the debates?
I'm guessing he had enough and couldn't take any more of it though, it is embarrassing to the whole Country that we allowed this to happen.

OH58D
03-20-21, 09:30
I'm not gonna crap on the guy because he stumbled. I think Ford fell a few times too. Absolutely despise his politics, but I'm not going to use this as my main objection to him and he still did it right and remembered to salute. Clinton used to be terrible about this sort of thing.
The humanity in me says that old coot is being abused, and placed on a stage he's not up to. Kind of like elder abuse. The other part of me doesn't really care, since I despise the swamp dweller he is.

For those of you from my generation, remember that Saturday Night Live made a star out of Chevy Chase in his portrayal of Gerald R. Ford, falling all the time. That time is was the Left making money and a statement off of Ford's clumsiness. Too bad we don't have a network TV venue to repay the compliment now with Bidet.

ChattanoogaPhil
03-20-21, 10:01
It was just last year when the media went nuts simply because Trump prudently walked slowly down a slippery ramp that had no handrail. That alone was cause for 'health' concerns.

New York Times June 15 2020

Headline:

Trump’s Halting Walk Down Ramp Raises New Health Questions.

New York Times Mar 19 2021

Headline:

Biden is ‘doing 100 percent fine’ after tripping while boarding Air Force One.

Averageman
03-20-21, 10:59
He's not long for this World, I would guess he gets a casket for Christmas this year.
Some folks go off the rails, he is going to fall over one.