PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I gotta ask: why do they get to stay?

ABNAK
03-23-21, 17:46
Okay, I gotta ask: why the hell are they "entitled" to stay? That includes the damn kids. We didn't ask you to come here, you bring no marketable skills, all I see are Mestizo Third Worlders and future welfare recipients. Gonna tell me the woman with three kids is a fvcking Rhodes Scholar or computer programmer? SEND THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM. I'm even willing to spend tax $$$ to rent aircraft or a damn ship to do so.

You don't belong here. You won't assimilate. Most importantly WE DON'T WANT YOU!!! :mad:

SomeOtherGuy
03-23-21, 17:49
Because the rich elites want them to vote leftist (protecting elites from competition) and a lot of the rich business types want them to work illegally or dirt cheap, depress wages and prevent labor organization.

And you don't get a say because the USA is neither an actual democracy (the claim of the MSM and ignorant masses) nor an actual republic (what our Constitution clearly and literally provides for).

flenna
03-23-21, 17:55
Because the communists who have seized power of our government need their votes to ensure they stay in power. Have you seen all the infiltrators at the border wearing “Biden” t-shirts? How do you think they are going to vote once HR1 is passed?

ABNAK
03-23-21, 18:08
Because the rich elites want them to vote leftist (protecting elites from competition) and a lot of the rich business types want them to work illegally or dirt cheap, depress wages and prevent labor organization.

And you don't get a say because the USA is neither an actual democracy (the claim of the MSM and ignorant masses) nor an actual republic (what our Constitution clearly and literally provides for).

Yep, true dat.

utahjeepr
03-23-21, 18:09
Because they're better than us Americans. That's why. Joe said so on the campaign trail. If Joe Schitzizpants says it it has to be true.

Screwed up thing is I'm likely to emigrate to one of the countries they're coming from when I retire, so I can have a better quality of life than if I stay here. Of course, I'm gonna ask first. Learn the language. Treat it like it's THEIR country, realizing that I am their guest. You know, be all human and s#!t.

ABNAK
03-23-21, 18:09
Because the communists who have seized power of our government need their votes to ensure they stay in power. Have you seen all the infiltrators at the border wearing “Biden” t-shirts? How do you think they are going to vote once HR1 is passed?

For sure that is the Left's reason. Gotta cheat anyway they can. With the COVID bullshit about to expire it's "sell by" date they need a new take on it.

jsbhike
03-23-21, 18:15

You nailed it and would be much easier to punish/stop than illegals.

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

"1907. TITLE 8, U.S.C. 1324(A) OFFENSES
Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3)."

Pappabear
03-23-21, 18:20
I want Trump to rent a bus or 3 and give them a free trip to DC and Delaware state and drop them the fck off. Your welcome from Arizona.

PB

titsonritz
03-23-21, 18:30
I want Trump to rent a bus or 3 and give them a free trip to DC and Delaware state and drop them the fck off. Your welcome from Arizona.

PB

If they be released within the USA the should be shipped to sanctuary cities, like SF, Seattle, etc. They asked for it, give it their woke asses.

markm
03-23-21, 18:41
It's the importation of poverty to ensure a long future of bad, left wing politicians in power.

REDinFL
03-23-21, 19:01
If they be released within the USA the should be shipped to sanctuary cities, like SF, Seattle, etc. They asked for it, give it their woke asses.

And, I'll bet you'd be charged under the statute jsbhike quoted above.

okie
03-23-21, 19:08
Joke's on them. The one and only reason western nations are allowing immigrants to pour in is because it gives their GDP's a temporary fix, allowing them to kick the debt can down the road a little bit further. Pretty soon, though, the immigration will stop because opportunities will start drying up, and those who came here, after finally being granted residence, will look around and wonder if it was even worth it.

SteyrAUG
03-23-21, 19:17
Mostly because Ted Kennedy and Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

The game was literally rigged before most of us were born.

The passage of the act marked a fundamental change in America’s immigration policy: Rather than serving the interests of Americans and national unity by setting limits on immigration, the act put “family unification” as the top priority, serving the interests of foreigners first.

Kennedy declared:
“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”