PDA

View Full Version : 8-9 shot, muliple deaths, Virginia beach

WillBrink
03-27-21, 08:31
Big shooting in VA beach and various gun battles. Details dynamic, but seems to be all connected. Probably gang related or deal gone bad. So far, does not appear a lone loon type.
LEO hit by car but expected to be OK.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/shot-dead-separate-shootings-virginia-beach/story?id=76719454

Evel Baldgui
03-27-21, 09:04
I find it absolutely amazing the number of 'shooting events' that occur whenever heinous gun legislation is on the table. Probably just coincidence :-)

tehpwnag3
03-27-21, 09:36
Add in a few gang wars and pretty soon we got to do something. FFS

john armond
03-27-21, 09:51
There was a shooting in Chicago about 13 days ago with 15 shot, two dead I think. Doesn’t make the media though. There were something like 58 shootout Chicago that meet the definition of “mass shooting” in 2020.

DG23
03-27-21, 10:03
I find it absolutely amazing the number of 'shooting events' that occur whenever heinous gun legislation is on the table. Probably just coincidence :-)

That happen all the time (in some areas). The only real difference is that sometimes they receive 'enhanced' media attention and at other times they do not receive much media attention at all.

prepare
03-27-21, 13:22
The jails began releasing inmates at the start of covid and are now around 50% capacity. Crime is up big time in Virginia. Not sure if the crime statistics reflect the increase or not but you can't believe them anymore since they fudge the numbers to support whatever their latest narrative happens to be.

Jellybean
03-27-21, 14:05
Well, I guess the pandemic is over then?
Whole year, not so much as a BB gun makes the news, everything Covid! Covid! Covid! now all of a sudden....

See? My conspiracy theory is correct; bandwagoning of convenience. Last year the news was all atwitter with people being 'bad citizens' and 'unpatriotic' by doing things that defied the mask mandates, lockdowns, etc. Oh, how dare those super-spreaders endanger everyone...
Now that we're back to The Biden Agenda for EOs on guns that we just must have right away, it's gonna be guns, guns, guns on the daily, or at best, weekly.
The media is just propaganda to influence the easily swayed masses.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-27-21, 15:02
Nothing on CNN yet...

AndyLate
03-27-21, 16:16
They call it a mass shooting, but it was multiple gunfights. Gangbangers killing each other is a good thing, reduces the cost necessary to incarcerate at a later time.

The marxists are also beating the drum of gun violence to distract Americans from realizing Covid deaths are still climbing, even though P. Trump handed slo Joe's administration effective vaccines. My brainwashed co-workers point to how cases have fallen since 1 Jan as a victory for Cornpop's mortal enemy, but their faces sure fall when I tell them to wait until everyone gets back from spring break.

Andy

RHINOWSO
03-27-21, 17:28
Just a bunch of yutes / wannabee bangers playing gangsta'.

You don't see Chicago gang violence make the nightly news, you won't see this either after they figured out 'who dun it'.

FromMyColdDeadHand
03-27-21, 17:41
They call it a mass shooting, but it was multiple gunfights. Gangbangers killing each other is a good thing, reduces the cost necessary to incarcerate at a later time.

The marxists are also beating the drum of gun violence to distract Americans from realizing Covid deaths are still climbing, even though P. Trump handed slo Joe's administration effective vaccines. My brainwashed co-workers point to how cases have fallen since 1 Jan as a victory for Cornpop's mortal enemy, but their faces sure fall when I tell them to wait until everyone gets back from spring break.

Andy
Here in Colorado we peaked in mid December and have been falling ever cents. That wasn’t uncommon it’s been falling way before president Biden came in. I do think that spring break will show a blip, but this thing is definitely has a seasonality to it.

How many questions were about Covid at the press conference last week? Supposedly the biggest event of the last decade, the biggest topic of the last election, and I don’t think there was a single question on it.