PDA

View Full Version : Check out the New Punisher War Zone Movie.

T-TAC
12-06-08, 22:17
Just got back from the movies. If you are a fan of the Punisher Comic book series. You will love this movie, totally blows the last one away.

packinheavy
12-07-08, 06:20
I plan on seeing it.

HighSpeedDreams
12-07-08, 14:35
The best part was when the FBI agent goes "put your hands behind your back, i'm callin' this in" and Castle just pumps him.

I don't know if it beats the Dolph Lundgren original, but it was def. entertaining.

subzero
12-07-08, 15:22
I will not, based solely on the one preview that shows the guy shooting while spinning around, hanging from the chandelier.

If they're ripping off a scene from a movie as bad as 3000 Miles to Graceland, I will not spend money to see it.

HighSpeedDreams
12-07-08, 15:26
That's hilarious.

Jack_Stroker
12-07-08, 18:03
I will not, based solely on the one preview that shows the guy shooting while spinning around, hanging from the chandelier.

If they're ripping off a scene from a movie as bad as 3000 Miles to Graceland, I will not spend money to see it.

Agreed. The last movie was mostly plausible and was more realistic than what I've seen in the previews of the second movie.

NickB
12-07-08, 18:10
Saw it last night. For the first time in my life, I wasn't the only sick bastard in the theater laughing out loud when someone got shot. :D

That, and I wanted to go see the AAC and KAC toys on the big screen. :cool:

noctis
12-07-08, 21:53
Saw it last night. For the first time in my life, I wasn't the only sick bastard in the theater laughing out loud when someone got shot. :D

That, and I wanted to go see the AAC and KAC toys on the big screen. :cool:

Why? Did the bullet impacts send them flying through the air ala Max Payne style? I pulled my girlfriend from her seat and left the theaters after that.

Outlander Systems
12-07-08, 22:01
Noctis: I can't remember which movie it was. It was a western with either Steve McQueen or Paul Newman, and there's a scene where he shooting someone into a corner, and the dude is literally lifting up in the air on bullet impact.

GMAFB.

Don't even get me started on how sick the previews made me for that flick where the dude "curves the bullet".

I know movies require some suspension of belief, but come on. Really? Dude, every time I step foot out of a theatre, my IQ slips about 3-5 points.

I think Blackhawk Down is the last action movie that didn't make me sick to my stomach.

Magsz
12-07-08, 23:46
Good god man, that movie was...horrific!!!!!

The only good part was the beginning where he busts out the flare then proceeds to cut like...38 heads off in 30 seconds.

sixboysdad
12-08-08, 01:52
Agreed. The last movie was mostly plausible and was more realistic than what I've seen in the previews of the second movie.

Who cares how realistic it is? I mean, I love sci-fi, but most of that stuff is not feasible, at least at this point in humanity's technological development. However, I will continue to see sci-fi movies, because they are entertaining. I do not go see movies for realism. If I want to see some realism, I will go out into the world and see it.

Movies are entertainment. Except for Al Gore's movie. And anything by Michael Moore. And chick flicks. :D :D :D