PDA

View Full Version : Critical Race Theory and how it is used to silence the masses

Hank6046
04-01-21, 15:57
I have been a fan of Michael Malice for years, and he sits down with James Lindsay to talk about how Critical Race Theory and calling everyone racist or systemically racist is just another excuse to heard the masses into their way of thinking. While this is nothing new the first 11 minutes or so are great and give context into how this has been used historically and why this is dangerous. I thought most of you might appreciate a listen.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxYqqhNdP2s&t=318s

BoringGuy45
04-01-21, 16:51
CRT is the foundation of antiracism, which is basically the foundation upon which genocide is built. It boils down to this: Oppression is necessary to achieve equity.

SteyrAUG
04-01-21, 18:25
Logic, reason...never gonna work.

chuckman
04-01-21, 18:50
A bully by any other name...

Hank6046
04-01-21, 20:57
Logic, reason...never gonna work.

I need a bullhorn and a victim mentality, then people will start listening to me

lowprone
04-01-21, 22:03
Theodore Dalrymple: Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

Uni-Vibe
04-01-21, 22:18
Kinda like any criticism of Israel, or of USA's relationship to Israel, instantly gets you called an "anti-semite."

TomMcC
04-01-21, 23:33
Kinda like any criticism of Israel, or of USA's relationship to Israel, instantly gets you called an "anti-semite."

Actually, no it doesn't.

TomMcC
04-01-21, 23:34

Actually, no it doesn't.

SteyrAUG
04-02-21, 00:11

If that were true, an incredibly large number of democrats would be constantly being shouted down and called anti semites AND very few jews would be democrats.

Hank6046
04-02-21, 07:24

Yes, your victim mentality helps to underscore the argument.

Hank6046
04-02-21, 07:24
Double tap

jesuvuah
04-02-21, 07:48
Kinda like any criticism of Israel, or of USA's relationship to Israel, instantly gets you called an "anti-semite."You sound like an anti-semite

Soli Deo Gloria

AndyLate
04-02-21, 07:59

Kinda like how supporting Israel instantly gets you called anti-Islam.

Andy

The_War_Wagon
04-02-21, 08:33
I tend to laugh at the proponents. You can actually hear the brain wheels squeaking, when they're trying to decide if they're "offended" or not.

https://i.ibb.co/r3snvty/cheese-n-egger.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/88T7R0y/TALCUMX-1.jpg

jsbhike
04-02-21, 08:59
I have seen a few people seemed to get the anti-semite label for opposing foreign welfare that didn't include an exemption for Israel as well as not being fans of US monetary policy in general. I wasn't following any of those people around as they went about their days so I guess something happened, but I recall at least one of those having Jews on their talk show and the interactions were always friendly.

Flip side, one of the early test runs of cancel culture about 20 years ago was a bank trying to shaft a gun shop where the owner was Jewish and he found a media outlet friendly to the cause and ran with the story the bank was closing his account because he was Jewish. Also brings to mind the crazed antifa female going off on a MAGA cap wearing man for being a Nazi while he had a kippah on underneath the cap.

chuckman
04-02-21, 09:22
Critical race theory and intersectionality are being taught in schools, and not taught as "one theory, something to consider," it's being taught as gospel. Teachers are using that not to inform, but rather to counterargue and indoctrinate.

Good article 'What Happens When A Slogan Becomes the Curriculum':

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/03/should-black-lives-matter-agenda-be-taught-school/618277/

Hank6046
04-02-21, 09:31

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/03/should-black-lives-matter-agenda-be-taught-school/618277/

Thanks for the article, good read, especially from the Atlantic.

BoringGuy45
04-02-21, 09:33
Critical race theory and intersectionality are being taught in schools, and not taught as "one theory, something to consider," it's being taught as gospel. Teachers are using that not to inform, but rather to counterargue and indoctrinate.

That's my biggest problem. It's not a point of view; it's taught not only as an irrefutable truth, but a moral mandate. You cannot question anything that CRT says and call yourself fit to live. It's quasi-religious; you have to believe that the works of people like Ibram Kendi and Robin DiAngelo are inerrant. You can't even say "I agree, there's racism in the world, but this isn't how to deal with it..." No, this is the only way. All other ways are racist and evil. This is the way, the truth, and the life.

Uni-Vibe
04-02-21, 10:50
I've read a smattering on CRT. I still don't really understand what it is. I'm asking quite seriously: can anybody give me a working definition?

Because it seems to be a general complaint that "people and institutions in the USA are racist" (some certainly are, others maybe not).

jesuvuah
04-02-21, 11:00
I've read a smattering on CRT. I still don't really understand what it is. I'm asking quite seriously: can anybody give me a working definition?

Because it seems to be a general complaint that "people and institutions in the USA are racist" (some certainly are, others maybe not).I studied up on it a little. If I remember correctly, it has its roots in Marxism. I don't remember all of the details. It is not very logical so it is hard to grasp it.

All that matters is if your white you are the problem.....the problem with everything. And the only way that people of color can he lifted up is if we are lowered down.

Soli Deo Gloria

chuckman
04-02-21, 11:24

Because it seems to be a general complaint that "people and institutions in the USA are racist" (some certainly are, others maybe not).

From Wiki. and just the watercooler bit:

CRT is loosely unified by two common themes:

First, that white supremacy exists and maintains power through the law.[6]
Second, that transforming the relationship between law and racial power, as well as achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly, are possible.[7]

Of course, there's a lot more, but that's the crux of it. Society, wealth, and social standing is seen from the perspective of being a victim of extrinsic, institutional, and legally-based racism.

Hank6046
04-02-21, 11:38
From Wiki. and just the watercooler bit:

CRT is loosely unified by two common themes:

First, that white supremacy exists and maintains power through the law.[6]
Second, that transforming the relationship between law and racial power, as well as achieving racial emancipation and anti-subordination more broadly, are possible.[7]

Of course, there's a lot more, but that's the crux of it. Society, wealth, and social standing is seen from the perspective of being a victim of extrinsic, institutional, and legally-based racism.

From www.britannica.com/topic/critical-race-theory

Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of colour. According to critical race theory (CRT), racial inequality emerges from the social, economic, and legal differences that white people create between “races” to maintain elite white interests in labour markets and politics, giving rise to poverty and criminality in many minority communities. The CRT movement officially organized itself in 1989, at the first annual Workshop on Critical Race Theory, though its intellectual origins go back much further, to the 1960s and ’70s.

Hank6046
04-02-21, 11:48
That's my biggest problem. It's not a point of view; it's taught not only as an irrefutable truth, but a moral mandate. You cannot question anything that CRT says and call yourself fit to live. It's quasi-religious; you have to believe that the works of people like Ibram Kendi and Robin DiAngelo are inerrant

That is the one thing we have going for us, I'm not saying religion is bad, but the preaching portion of CRT is ultimately the achilles heel. People do not like to be told what to do or how to do it. The issue with CRT is it wedges a divide between people that politicians and others in power can ultimately control, its divide and conqueror, and it is working.

BoringGuy45
04-02-21, 12:55
From www.britannica.com/topic/critical-race-theory

Critical race theory (CRT), the view that the law and legal institutions are inherently racist and that race itself, instead of being biologically grounded and natural, is a socially constructed concept that is used by white people to further their economic and political interests at the expense of people of colour. According to critical race theory (CRT), racial inequality emerges from the social, economic, and legal differences that white people create between “races” to maintain elite white interests in labour markets and politics, giving rise to poverty and criminality in many minority communities. The CRT movement officially organized itself in 1989, at the first annual Workshop on Critical Race Theory, though its intellectual origins go back much further, to the 1960s and ’70s.

CRT is the foundation of "Antiracism" which generally operates like this:

-A truly colorblind society is completely impossible, and people SHOULD be seen according to their race.

-There is no such thing as anything, or anyone, being "non-racist". Everything, EVERYTHING, is either racist or antiracist. Claiming neutrality is the same as claiming support for racism; therefore, "non-racist" is in fact "racist". Basically, you are with them or against them; no sitting on the sidelines.

-Equality is undesirable, because in a system where everybody gets an equal opportunity and equal treatment, people of color will always still be oppressed by inherent racism. What is needed is equity, not equality. Equality is equal opportunity, equity is equal outcomes.

-In order to achieve equity, oppressed people need to be given extra rights and resources, while white people may need to be denied those opportunities.

-Personal freedom and democracy are inherently racist because only white people truly experience them.

-Because our society is inherently and irrevocably racist, it is necessary to create a government force staffed by "trained antiracists" that does not answer to anybody, which will have total power over the entire nation, and will be empowered to enforce all antiracist laws and actions, and take "disciplinary action" against anybody who engages in racism.

Also, a recent writing suggested that genocide, or as they called it "counter genocide" may be a necessary action to take to "stop the spread of 'whiteness'".

So yes, all this stuff is, indeed, as bad as it sounds. This point of view is not a Daily Wire, Newsmax, or InfoWars take on it; it's directly from the mouths of antiracist proponents. Yes, they do mean to pack us into the showers.

TomMcC
04-02-21, 12:59
CRT came out of the Frankfurt school in Germany in 20's and 30's as a modification of classical Marxism. The oppressed/oppressor economic classes as the foundational categories, then other types of relationships, like race, were piggybacked onto Marxist thinking. Today you could add LGBT/Christians onto the oppressed/oppressor categories.

https://iep.utm.edu/frankfur/

kaiservontexas
04-02-21, 20:05
What law is permitting the government to be exclusionary? I was taught that the brave civil right leaders got Jim Crow revoked. I know I am just another’s okay boomer, when in reality I am just a slacking gen xer.

I do not understand any of this garbage. What I do understand is that we are all non-repeatable human beings. Oh and that as long as you are chill about things, you are invited to the party.

Artos
04-08-21, 12:27
I just thought this was fitting...white boy got choked up by the gesture & got the girly voice. Good stuff!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fudd50/status/1380206105574391814

TomMcC
04-08-21, 12:36
What law is permitting the government to be exclusionary? I was taught that the brave civil right leaders got Jim Crow revoked. I know I am just another’s okay boomer, when in reality I am just a slacking gen xer.

I do not understand any of this garbage. What I do understand is that we are all non-repeatable human beings. Oh and that as long as you are chill about things, you are invited to the party.

Law? There is no law that allows this. They just ignore things like the Civil Rights Act of 1964 at a bureaucratic level or Joe EO's CRT back into the military. The CRA of 64 isn't worth a good roll of toilet paper these days.

Uni-Vibe
04-08-21, 18:38
Seems to me that white folks like the legal and electoral system as long as it elects people they like.

But when it starts electing people they don't like, they're quick to throw it out.
They claim the election was stolen, and try to change the electoral vote, and end up storming the Capitol on insurrection Day.

How does this fit in with CRT?

Waylander
04-08-21, 20:38
Seems to me that white folks like the legal and electoral system as long as it elects people they like.

But when it starts electing people they don't like, they're quick to throw it out.
They claim the election was stolen, and try to change the electoral vote, and end up storming the Capitol on insurrection Day.

You’ve aced the test. Not that it’s a compliment.

And there you were worrying you couldn’t grasp the concept. It turns out you don’t have to be that smart.

Artos
04-08-21, 20:51
You have to be absolutely brain dead or a severe case of TDS to not acknowledge the election was stolen...statistically impossible & nothing to do with race. Again!!

Obama won 873 counties & picked up house seats with 69mm votes...won florida ohio iowa

Trump won 2493 counties & picked up house seats with 74mm votes...won florida ohio iowa

Sleepy won only 477 counties & yet some how got 81mm votes, lost house seats & lost florida ohio iowa

Anyone who has any critical thinking skills totally understands that the election was a sham & stolen...no pro biden supporter will address these facts & explain it because there were more votes than voters. The gig is up!! Trump Won so just stop it & start reveling in your steal already. It's getting nauseating you keep trying to dismiss the impossible statistical facts the election wasn't rigged. We git it...you stole it so move on.

Bulldog7972
04-08-21, 22:17
Thank you Artos. Well said.

TomMcC
04-08-21, 22:21

I know some black and latino folk that didn't like the way things went either. Dude, what is it with you and white people?

Forgot to add the Asian folks I know who weren't too thrilled either.

Diamondback
04-08-21, 22:28
I know some black and latino folk that didn't like the way things went either. Dude, what is it with you and white people?

Forgot to add the Asian folks I know who weren't too thrilled either.

Leftist Troll gonna Leftist Troll. I smell a rat... or an FBI plant.

TomMcC
04-08-21, 22:51
Leftist Troll gonna Leftist Troll. I smell a rat... or an FBI plant.

I hope not, but man, whatever side your on, whatever topic, argue principles, and knock off the race baiting. Not you, him.

Artos
04-08-21, 22:55
Thank you Artos. Well said.

No problem...uni-vagina & its drive by / worthless posts needs to be called out.

Uni-Vibe
04-09-21, 01:17
Yes, there's the argument that only 477 counties went for Trump, so somehow that has to indicate fraud. Trouble is, that those counties are where the people live. L.A, New York's boroughs, Cook, Harris, etc. Those counties are bigger than most states. People turned out heavily and voted against Trump. Biden counties contain 67 million more people than Trump counties. That's how Biden got 82 million votes, not via ships from NKorea bearing phony ballots.

Reminds me of the argument that Biden couldn't possibly have won, because his rallies drew a small fraction of the crowds at Trump rallies. By that logic, one conservative argument for dispensing with elections is that counting heads at rallies is an accurate substitute.

Pointing this out has naught to do with "trolling. "

Wishing a thing is true doesn't make it true. The alternative is to assume the existence of voting machine vote switching, huge piles of fraudulent paper ballots, long lines of illegal aliens, and mysterious vessels from halfway around the globe.

Side note: those 477 counties produce 70% of US GDP. The other 3000 or so account for 30%.

TomMcC
04-09-21, 01:43
Yes, there's the argument that only 477 counties went for Trump, so somehow that has to indicate fraud. Trouble is, that those counties are where the people live. L.A, New York's boroughs, Cook, Harris, etc. Those counties are bigger than most states. People turned out heavily and voted against Trump. Biden counties contain 67 million more people than Trump counties. That's how Biden got 82 million votes, not via ships from NKorea bearing phony ballots.

Reminds me of the argument that Biden couldn't possibly have won, because his rallies drew a small fraction of the crowds at Trump rallies. By that logic, one conservative argument for dispensing with elections is that counting heads at rallies is an accurate substitute.

Pointing this out has naught to do with "trolling. "

Wishing a thing is true doesn't make it true. The alternative is to assume the existence of voting machine vote switching, huge piles of fraudulent paper ballots, long lines of illegal aliens, and mysterious vessels from halfway around the globe.

Side note: those 477 counties produce 70% of US GDP. The other 3000 or so account for 30%.

And what's any of that have to do with white people? Do you really think if Tim Scott was running against Biden, that just about everyone on here would have voted for Tim over Biden? Just stop dude.

BoringGuy45
04-09-21, 08:07
And what's any of that have to do with white people? Do you really think if Tim Scott was running against Biden, that just about everyone on here would have voted for Tim over Biden? Just stop dude.

Yep. I've seen quite a few videos where woke white kids have told conservative black people that, like Biden said, they weren't "truly" black. One white girl told a black guy that she was blacker than him because she was "black on the inside." There's only one thing that matters: Where or not you're part of The Party.

Hank6046
04-09-21, 08:12
"Black on Asian crimes only occur because of our system of white supremacy that strips African Americans of their economic opportunities while taking respect and dignity away from Asian Americans. Also, white people in power are experts at dividing and conquering to stay in power." Eugene Gu, MD @eugenegu

https://twitter.com/eugenegu

john armond
04-09-21, 09:20
Deleted double

john armond
04-09-21, 09:20
"Black on Asian crimes only occur because of our system of white supremacy that strips African Americans of their economic opportunities while taking respect and dignity away from Asian Americans. Also, white people in power are experts at dividing and conquering to stay in power." Eugene Gu, MD @eugenegu

Along the same lines Albion College has a black student create a hate crime hoax against black people...the school in turn refused to blame the black student that created the hoax but instead blamed themselves for creating a system that would cause people to create the hoax. Then students staged a protest/march because they were so scared about racists, even though the entire event was a hoax created by a black student.
Reality is so far gone

Firefly
04-09-21, 09:32
We cannot undo a millenia of progress to sate the woes of the underdeveloped.

That’s how dark ages happen

docsherm
04-09-21, 10:09

I suposed that racism made that a$$clown a rapist.....

TomMcC
04-09-21, 10:22

This is right up there with the "devil made me do it". Whitey made me beat, rape and murder the Asian woman. The race baiters smell blood in the water.

Firefly
04-09-21, 10:55
All I know is that there are Asians who come here with no English skills, with absolutely nothing and in five years they own something and in 15 years they have children self motivating to seek education and status.

Meanwhile Black America is rife with single parenthood, abject poverty, violent crime but yet have their asses kissed from day one and are provided every opportunity to learn but refuse because they don’t “wanna be no Uncle Tom”

And the irony is lost on them that Uncle Tom was the one helping the slaves escape. Sambo was the one ratting them out.

I mean...you have a middle aged woman on the older end speaking the most pidgin English ever that she learned over a year or two. She only sounds like a child in English. She scolds bitterly in Laotian.

You know, I speak another language. It was hard to learn. You almost have to really change your whole thoughtpath. And they do it anyways.

And meanwhile you have American born and bred Blacks with nothing African about them who still cannot pronounce “Ask” properly and I am to feel sorry for them?

Even the Mexicans will work. And work hard

There are a lot of inconvenient truths here

jsbhike
04-10-21, 09:30
The only anti-Asian sentiment I can recall in my lifetime was via blacks and that seemed to be a frequent vice versa scenario.

Before I was around, the main source of anti-Asian rhetoric was the federal government/democratic administrations with the height of that during the 1940's.

jsbhike
04-10-21, 09:31
The only anti-Asian sentiment I can recall in my lifetime was via blacks and that seemed to be a frequent vice versa scenario.

Before I was around, the main source of anti-Asian rhetoric was the federal government/democratic administrations with the height of that during the 1940's.

Firefly
04-10-21, 10:16
Honestly, the only time in my lifetime that I can recall any semblance of anti-Asian vibes was as a kid during the late 80s. Mostly when they were coming over here to manufacture. Everybody thought they were gonna hoist the Red Sun flag and replace everybody with Japanese. Those concerns didn’t last long. A lot of towns were saved by Japanese and Korean auto plants.

Even now, nobody explicitly hates the Chinese. They hate the Chinese Communist Party. And most of the racism comes from Black Fragility. Black people of low Socioeconomic Status are a very jealous lot and they think these other races are getting something they’re not or are taking away from them.

And you know honestly I have dealt personally with MS-13 and Sur 13 and they were actually respectful. Quiet, but respectful as long as you were respectful. But Black gang members keep on with that mouth.

I mean, it’s more anti-white BS to paint whitey as “The Man”. Black Americans are the easiest to exploit and manipulate and the Democrats know this. They have Blacks pressuring themselves to vote for the very party which defended their enslavement.

It’s actually brilliant in a way.

jsbhike
04-10-21, 10:22
Honestly, the only time in my lifetime that I can recall any semblance of anti-Asian vibes was as a kid during the late 80s. Mostly when they were coming over here to manufacture. Everybody thought they were gonna hoist the Red Sun flag and replace everybody with Japanese. Those concerns didn’t last long. A lot of towns were saved by Japanese and Korean auto plants.

Even now, nobody explicitly hates the Chinese. They hate the Chinese Communist Party. And most of the racism comes from Black Fragility. Black people of low Socioeconomic Status are a very jealous lot and they think these other races are getting something they’re not or are taking away from them.

And you know honestly I have dealt personally with MS-13 and Sur 13 and they were actually respectful. Quiet, but respectful as long as you were respectful. But Black gang members keep on with that mouth.

I mean, it’s more anti-white BS to paint whitey as “The Man”. Black Americans are the easiest to exploit and manipulate and the Democrats know this. They have Blacks pressuring themselves to vote for the very party which defended their enslavement.

And their current most favorite pick is lilly white, male, and has spent a lifetime promoting victimless crime laws they dislike.

Firefly
04-10-21, 10:31
And their current most favorite pick is lilly white, male, and has spent a lifetime promoting victimless crime laws they dislike.

Honestly they can all smoke all of the crack and do all of the prostitution. Narcan and Truvada was a mistake.

AIDS and Overdoses were curing a lot of urban blight

ChattanoogaPhil
04-10-21, 10:35
Following the Vietnam war, so-called "boat people" arrived in California in large numbers. They found work and generally didn't bother anyone nor wanted to rely on government aid. Their self-sufficiency went a bit too far when they began using the pet section in the newspaper to find free kittens and puppies for dinner. It was quite a scandal at the time. They stopped when they discovered it wasn't socially acceptable.

jsbhike
04-10-21, 10:55

Uni-Vibe
04-10-21, 10:57
Following the Vietnam war, so-called "boat people" arrived in California in large numbers. They found work and generally didn't bother anyone nor wanted to rely on government aid. Their self-sufficiency went a bit too far when they began using the pet section in the newspaper to find free kittens and puppies for dinner. It was quite a scandal at the time. They stopped when they discovered it wasn't socially acceptable.

They showed up in Texas, too, in large numbers. Today their progeny are doctors, lawyers, pharmacists, police officers, restaurateurs, businessmen.

Firefly
04-10-21, 10:59

Honestly even the Vietnam Veterans (in my life anyway...on both sides) never really had a problem. Everybody agreed that the ROKs were Harsh MFers and that the Yards were almost mystical.

Everybody hated Marvin the ARVN of course. Cowardly, lazy, yellow Marvin. All you hear.

Even Korea really didn’t cause any rifts. It was mostly Winters and Communism.

I mean I’ve seen a lot of racism in my day but no. Nothing really anti-Asian. Everybody jokes about eating dogs and cats but if you’re hungry enough....who am I to judge?

To be fair, Charlotte’s Web put me off pork. We Americans are kinda lame insofar that we only spare animals we find cute.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-10-21, 13:32
Speaking of...

They got every social justice warrior buzzword wrapped into one... CRT, reparations, race interventions, structural racism, racial inequity... on and on and on...

-------

April 8

Boston hospital set to offer 'preferential care based on race'

A Boston hospital says it will offer “preferential care based on race” and “race-explicit interventions” in an attempt to engage in an “antiracist agenda for medicine” based on critical race theory.

A Boston Review article titled “An Antiracist Agenda for Medicine” lays out a plan from Brigham and Women’s Hospital that implements a “reparations framework” for distributing medical resources in order to “comprehensively confront structural racism."

“Together with a coalition of fellow practitioners and hospital leaders, we have developed what we hope will be a replicable pilot program for direct redress of many racial health care inequities,” Harvard Medical School instructors Bram Wispelwey and Michelle Morse wrote in the article.

The authors explain that “racial inequity” in hospitals is negatively affecting patients and propose solutions such as “cash transfers and discounted or free care” for minorities only.

"The Brigham is committed to examining and eliminating the many impacts that racism has on the health and wellbeing of our patients," the statement added. "As part of our system’s United Against Racism campaign, we support efforts focused on improving both the access and the experience of our patients, focusing on community health and advocacy, and increasing the diversity of leadership."

The statenent continued: "As part of this commitment, researchers have proposed a pilot program for heart failure patients that aims to address the racial inequities found in a recent study, which found that race, as well as other factors, affected who was admitted to cardiology service at the hospital. Aspects of this pilot program were described within the opinion piece you’ve cited. This program offers a critical step toward identifying opportunities to improve access for patients who have been historically denied equal access."

More here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/boston-hospital-set-to-offer-preferential-care-based-on-race

jsbhike
04-11-21, 10:24
Several observations.

https://youtu.be/TfPWR1ToYvc

jsbhike
04-12-21, 16:52
I suposed that racism made that a$$clown a rapist.....

New one:

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/irvine-police-man-kidnapped-tried-to-sexually-assault-woman-in-retaliation-for-anti-asian-hate-crimes/

"A man was arrested after attacking a woman in her car outside her Irvine apartment building, holding her hostage and attempting to sexually assault her in retaliation for recent hate crimes against Asian Americans, police said Friday.

Michael Sangbong Rhee, 37, of Lake Forest, targeted a woman sitting in her car outside her apartment in the area of Harvard Avenue and Coronado around 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Irvine police said in a news release."

docsherm
04-12-21, 19:01
New one:

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/irvine-police-man-kidnapped-tried-to-sexually-assault-woman-in-retaliation-for-anti-asian-hate-crimes/

"A man was arrested after attacking a woman in her car outside her Irvine apartment building, holding her hostage and attempting to sexually assault her in retaliation for recent hate crimes against Asian Americans, police said Friday.

Michael Sangbong Rhee, 37, of Lake Forest, targeted a woman sitting in her car outside her apartment in the area of Harvard Avenue and Coronado around 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Irvine police said in a news release."

And people are actually confused as to why there are racial stereotypes....... I guess the Orientals are going for new ones.

ChattanoogaPhil
04-13-21, 09:38

Media owns this.

Hank6046
04-13-21, 10:25
New one:

Jesus. I think we need to start a thread called Califorina Man. Like the hyper Liberal version of Florida Man