PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter

CRAMBONE
04-04-21, 09:02
I was sitting here relaxing, before I start getting ready for church, and decided to tell everybody Happy Easter. I hope everyone has a great day with family and/or friends. Be nice to people. Don’t concentrate on the doom and gloom. Be happy that spring is here. Go outside and enjoy the outdoors.

PracticalRifleman
04-04-21, 09:18
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210404/32b7f8e5ef21e06ce41a404715cb3554.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REDinFL
04-04-21, 09:20
Yes, it's a beautiful day here. At home with my wife.

I thanked the Lord on Friday for what He did, and thanked Him again this AM, for He is risen. I made the suggestion He needs to come back soon, as we have a similar situation now as then. Power people putting the screws to ordinary people just wanting to make a living and live, objections crushed. Where is Pontius Pilatus now? The "big noise" pandered to the mob, and allowed the innocent to suffer. Sounds like what's going on nowadays.

JediGuy
04-04-21, 10:09
He is risen.

The_War_Wagon
04-04-21, 12:33
He is risen INDEED!

A Blessed Easter to all y'all too!

Artos
04-04-21, 12:52
Amen!! Blessings Brothers...

<><

Mr_Happy1
04-04-21, 16:03
Happy Easter! From my Family to your’s.

opngrnd
04-04-21, 19:42
Happy Easter!

Straight Shooter
04-04-21, 21:47
Sat on the square in Lynchburg Tn yesterday eatin ice cream with my gf & just watchin people from literally all over the world as they toured Jack Daniels.
Today, church this morning, shot a little afterwards, then sittin on her porch about a mile from town...smellin whiskey and watching cows graze, on a perfect spring day.
It was a good weekend. So very,very blessed.
Happy Resurrection Day.

Straight Shooter
04-04-21, 21:53
Yes, it's a beautiful day here. At home with my wife.

I thanked the Lord on Friday for what He did, and thanked Him again this AM, for He is risen. I made the suggestion He needs to come back soon, as we have a similar situation now as then. Power people putting the screws to ordinary people just wanting to make a living and live, objections crushed. Where is Pontius Pilatus now? The "big noise" pandered to the mob, and allowed the innocent to suffer. Sounds like what's going on nowadays.

Where is Pontius Pilatus now? He morphed into the demonrat party, thats where.

REDinFL
04-05-21, 06:42
Where is Pontius Pilatus now? He morphed into the demonrat party, thats where.

Ya' know, if there is such a thing as reincarnation (I don't know), you may be on to something. Or, maybe "channeling". I remember a "Twilight Zone" episode, original series, in which a young Corporal Mussolini found Nero's coffin, and channeled Nero. Serling was thinking along the same lines.

prepare
04-05-21, 12:37
This made my Easter even better!

https://youtu.be/ziWXH7T15zw

manbearpig
04-06-21, 02:17
^^That was awesome lol

Happy Belated Easter all