PDA

View Full Version : Reality Escapes So Many....

Esq.
04-06-21, 07:51
https://www.niagara-gazette.com/news/local_news/falls-gun-factory-found/article_6d1d9be9-105d-5238-a75b-2c794111f66d.html

Look at that picture.

Now read the article.

Are the "majority" of the long guns recovered "Ar15s'"? Is that Ak a "Ghost Gun".....In fact, other than the Polymer 80 boxes, I'm willing to be the vast majority of those handguns are in fact, factory produced guns, there could be 1, maybe 2 "ghost guns" in that lot. Even IF any of the guns are Polymer 80 etc...How is that Illegal? Where is the evidence that the guy had a "factory" and was selling "Ghost Guns"?

And yet, the retards of the world have found a "gun factory", an "arsenal".

If you live in New York, GTFO. Seriously, GTFO.

Blatantaly Bullshit Propaganda like that has only one purpose.

robbins290
04-06-21, 08:00
WOW, just WOW.

utahjeepr
04-06-21, 09:29
OK 6 of the pistols look like P80s to me. Possibly a couple 80% ARs. That AK? Who is gonna put a thumb hole on a build? "Ooh, ooh I gotta gets me one a them ghost gun top break revolver kits ;)" That side by side does look kinda short though.

Soooo, except for the coke and possibly the SBS sounds pretty light on crime. Any evidence of a "factory" building guns for bad guys? Looks like a personal stash to me. Nose candy aside, looks like an average AZ or UT household. Heck, I'm thinking it's kinda light.

And seriously? Who the hell does coke anymore? Jazz lovers and old guys trying to relive the 70s or 80s?

robbins290
04-06-21, 09:40
Soooo, except for the coke and possibly the SBS sounds pretty light on crime. Any evidence of a "factory" building guns for bad guys? Looks like a personal stash to me. Nose candy aside, looks like an average AZ or UT household. Heck, I'm thinking it's kinda light.

This is new york tho, Very strict. I doubt you can even build one in that state.

davidjinks
04-06-21, 09:47
I’m pretty sure there’s 6 P80 guns in that photo.

Whatever.....

Sensationalism at its best. Most people out there aren’t gun people and they only know what the media tells them to know.

Sam
04-06-21, 09:57
I downloaded the picture and zoomed in on the guns.

There were 6 confirmed "glock" 80% builds.

One Sig 320 factory gun, of course to the media and others it's a ghost gun too.

One black powder revolver, now that's the original ghost gun :)

Two miniature revolvers from the 1800s.

Beretta 84 or 85 DA/SA factory gun.

5 shotguns (single shots, pumps and a scary magpul handguard on the pistol gripped shotgun)

1 sawed off shotgun which maybe legal or illegal.

Ruger 10-22

Winchester lever gun.

The AK with the retarded thumb hole stock.

Somekind of semi auto centerfire rifle (Remington?)

Four ARs (could be 80% lowers, don't know) with cheap optics. The upper on the AR that sits just below the saw off shotgun looks interesting.

Springfield Armory M6 Scout Survival rifle (double barrel, .22, .410)

One "golden" gun. Might belong to Francisco Scaramanga. :)

Two 1911s.

utahjeepr
04-06-21, 10:11
I'm thinking I agree with the whole "simple possession should not be a crime" that the left is pushing. Give him back the guns and the coke ad send him home. :p

Bulletdog
04-06-21, 10:16
Nothing new here. They've been doing the whole "arsenal", "weapons cache", "ghost gun", "thousands of rounds of ammo" routine for years now. Then all of us see the pics and wonder why the guy has so few guns, so little ammo, and such shitty guns.

We've been losing the info wars for decades. Public opinion is finally swinging their way in larger numbers now that the brainwashed kids from the public education system are all growing up and sharing their opinions of social media.

mattiep321
04-06-21, 12:22
Nothing new here. They've been doing the whole "arsenal", "weapons cache", "ghost gun", "thousands of rounds of ammo" routine for years now. Then all of us see the pics and wonder why the guy has so few guns, so little ammo, and such shitty guns.

We've been losing the info wars for decades. Public opinion is finally swinging their way in larger numbers now that the brainwashed kids from the public education system are all growing up and sharing their opinions of social media.

You would think with a 20 year war we would have millions of vets and their families voting along constitutional lines...wait...nope, I'm just naive.

Jellybean
04-06-21, 12:47
You would think with a 20 year war we would have millions of vets and their families voting along constitutional lines...wait...nope, I'm just naive.

The vets might... but their children are in school and in an endless feedback loop of social media, and their wives watch The View/Oprah every day and have an endless feedback loop from the rest of the equally compromised Mom Mafia.
Why do you think they came up with that talking point about how "whyt wimmin are being bullied into voting for Orange Man by their raysis husbandos"? Just one more step to splitting people along political loyalty lines.
Come the spicy times, a lot of otherwise solid dudes are either going to be 'convinced' by their other half to do nothing, or straight up sold out by them. "For the kids" of course...
The best way to hold a person hostage is control their family, and they've managed how to do this without force.

Averageman
04-06-21, 13:41
The vets might... but their children are in school and in an endless feedback loop of social media, and their wives watch The View/Oprah every day and have an endless feedback loop from the rest of the equally compromised Mom Mafia.
Why do you think they came up with that talking point about how "whyt wimmin are being bullied into voting for Orange Man by their raysis husbandos"? Just one more step to splitting people along political loyalty lines.
Come the spicy times, a lot of otherwise solid dudes are either going to be 'convinced' by their other half to do nothing, or straight up sold out by them. "For the kids" of course...
The best way to hold a person hostage is control their family, and they've managed how to do this without force.

Dude, I was there, still love the Woman, would take her back in a hot minute, but those F'ing kids.
I remember sitting in Austin in Court on a hot, hot day for my step daughters DUI hearing, best DUI Attorney in Austin sitting at my elbow. Wearing my Sunday best, waiting to dump my Savings account so Princess doesn't sit in Jail..
She doesn't show, we wait and the Judge has a surprise for us she's last and comes in, in an Orange Jump Suit ! Surprise, Surprise !
Public Intoxication, Indecent Exposure, Disturbing the Peace and on and on...

Ya know, we had a good thing going, but those two kids.

Bro, I got stories.

titsonritz
04-06-21, 13:51
That one and only AK is a MAK-90. Yep, major ghost gun manufacturer, what a bunch of lames.

The_War_Wagon
04-06-21, 15:54
That one and only AK is a MAK-90. Yep, major ghost gun manufacturer, what a bunch of lames.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but... CHINESE!!!

GOOD guys now (ask the NBA!)! :rolleyes:

kaiservontexas
04-06-21, 17:21
Social media has everybody living in echo chambers, which reinforces the idea that whatever is the mainstream line of thought. Reality is more fragmented.

Wow a Mac 90. I have not heard of those since the 90s.

SteyrAUG
04-06-21, 19:07
So many American households with a shotty and maybe a .38 revolver.

Anything less and they are dangerously unprotected, anything more and they are a radical gun nut with an arsenal of weapons.

Picture needed more Bud K catalog survival knives.

TomMcC
04-06-21, 19:57
Looks like the guy was rocking some SBR's, that'll get you hosed up if caught.

AndyLate
04-06-21, 20:13
Is there a limit to the number of firearms a citizen can manufacture for their own use?

SBR or SBS is a simple issue with tax collection.

Andy

TomMcC
04-06-21, 20:17
Is there a limit to the number of firearms a citizen can manufacture for their own use?

SBR or SBS is a simple issue with tax collection.

Andy

Not even in Ca. is there a limit that I know of. Neither factory built or home built. I'm pretty sure there is no federal law on actual guns owned. Powder and such, I think there are limits.

matemike
04-06-21, 22:11
I downloaded the picture and zoomed in on the guns.

Winchester lever gun .

Is that a spiral fluted barrel and mag tube on the lever gun?

Alright, I can stomach a pic rail and what not on the Marlin tactical blackout lever action rifles. But not spiral fluted tubes on a lever gun. Fugly!

jsbhike
04-07-21, 07:01
Is that a spiral fluted barrel and mag tube on the lever gun?

Alright, I can stomach a pic rail and what not on the Marlin tactical blackout lever action rifles. But not spiral fluted tubes on a lever gun. Fugly!

Not sure if it really is or that is some quirk with a digital image. I don't recall seeing a mag tube with enough meat to flute.

Esq.
04-07-21, 08:12
Not even in Ca. is there a limit that I know of. Neither factory built or home built. I'm pretty sure there is no federal law on actual guns owned. Powder and such, I think there are limits.

Powder/Ammo limits are usually a thing because of the National Fire Code. Which, every dipshit mayor and city council in the country has adopted. It's a "safe storage" thing. You're allowed 20 pounds of smokeless powder, stored in factory containers without any special storage requirements. More than that and you are supposed to have a "magazine" which consists of a wooden enclosure with 1" thick walls. Not terribly onerous honestly....and even old Ben Franklin (who established the first public fire service in the US AND invented the lightning rod) supported the safe storage of gun powder.......

Some states have adopted an even more restrictive, state wide code.

TomMcC
04-07-21, 11:15
Powder/Ammo limits are usually a thing because of the National Fire Code. Which, every dipshit mayor and city council in the country has adopted. It's a "safe storage" thing. You're allowed 20 pounds of smokeless powder, stored in factory containers without any special storage requirements. More than that and you are supposed to have a "magazine" which consists of a wooden enclosure with 1" thick walls. Not terribly onerous honestly....and even old Ben Franklin (who established the first public fire service in the US AND invented the lightning rod) supported the safe storage of gun powder.......

I suppose the laws exist so we don't blow ourselves up and/or the neighborhood. You just know some guy out there is going to have 5 tons of powder and primers stashed in his basement, at least that's probably the thinking of gun grabbers.

TomMcC
04-07-21, 11:15

I suppose the laws exist so we don't blow ourselves up and/or the neighborhood. You just know some guy out there is going to have 5 tons of powder and primers stashed in his basement, at least that's probably the thinking of gun grabbers.

AndyLate
04-07-21, 11:27
Not terribly onerous honestly....and even old Ben Franklin (who established the first public fire service in the US AND invented the lightning rod) supported the safe storage of gun powder.......

Ben Franklin's gun powder was a little different than most of ours is.

Andy

jsbhike
04-07-21, 11:36
Ben Franklin's gun powder was a little different than most of our's is.

Andy

Bingo.

Bulk blackpowder and cooking/heating with open flame really was a combo that could turn the village in to a crater.

Literally tons of smokeless powder ignited will produce a heck of a fire, but be a minimal risk to people and property not in the immediate area.

Esq.
04-07-21, 11:51
Ben Franklin's gun powder was a little different than most of our's is.

Andy

It certainly was.