PDA

View Full Version : TN Rep Mark Green (former 160th SOAR flight surgeon)

prepare
04-17-21, 07:01
Notice what Issac says about youtube "community" guidelines regarding david chipman

https://youtu.be/tT463A-KgGk

ABNAK
04-17-21, 08:54
I wish he'd run for higher office.

I know him, not well but I've met him several times. He was the head doc of the ER at a hospital I worked at years ago as an RT. He is a West Point grad and was a rifle company CO in the 82nd before he got into medicine. I saw him outside a liquor store when he was mulling a run for governor and I told him to go for it. He ended up not doing it because of his stance on LGBTQ and comments on Muslims; it also nixed his nomination by Trump for Sec. of the Army.

The gloves are off these days. Fvck it. It's to a point where no one on our side should give a damn about calling a spade a spade. Our society needs that nowadays as this PC horseshit is out of control. I sincerely hope he runs for POTUS some day.

SteyrAUG
04-17-21, 22:50
Congressmen who actually "worked for a living", there is something you don't always see.

Flight surgeon is no joke. My brother went in basic infantry, enlisted back in 87 and came out a Capt. and a flight surgeon. It certainly didn't happen overnight.

When the army sends you to med school you basically do four years in one year and they keep the best 20%. Nobody really goes to medical school "for free" just because they are in the military.

Entryteam
04-19-21, 02:29
The gloves are off these days. Fvck it. It's to a point where no one on our side should give a damn about calling a spade a spade. Our society needs that nowadays as this PC horseshit is out of control. I sincerely hope he runs for POTUS some day.

This, about a million percent!

ThirdWatcher
04-19-21, 04:36
Yup, I’m so tired of career politicians that speak out of both sides of their mouth (maybe that’s why I liked DJT so much)...

chuckman
04-19-21, 08:37
Congressmen who actually "worked for a living", there is something you don't always see.

Flight surgeon is no joke. My brother went in basic infantry, enlisted back in 87 and came out a Capt. and a flight surgeon. It certainly didn't happen overnight.

When the army sends you to med school you basically do four years in one year and they keep the best 20%. Nobody really goes to medical school "for free" just because they are in the military.

Generally military medicine is an inverted bell curve: either really good, or really bad. All the average ones get out. In the Navy, flight doc (called 'surgeon', but almost any doc can do it) is a coveted job....it's pretty cush and great assignments.

I love to see vets get into politics. Once upon a time I think it was something like 75% of congressmen were veterans, now it's less than 5%.