PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know the value of an HK P9S in .45 ACP?

greywolf2112
12-07-08, 15:25
I have a VERY nice condition HK P9S in .45 acp - been fired maybe 50 rounds. Would include 2 very nice condition mags as well. The pistol has some very fine scuffs/scratches on the rear of the slide where the loaded/unloaded indicator pin is and a very small patch (1mm or so) of discoloration (maybe corrosion but it has never changed in appearance or size in the 10 years I've owned it) on the slide near the barrel, on the right side/front of the slide. Other than that, it looks brand new and the bore is minty/shiny as hell. Great shooter and the recoil from full load 230 grain feels like a 9mm.

Trying to get an idea as to how much I could expect to sell it for - thanks!

TOrrock
12-07-08, 16:03
Don't do it man.

The P9S is one of the few handguns I really miss.

I had 4, two in 9mm, two in .45 ACP. The .45's shoot like a house a'fire, as you know.

If it's the Combat model (fixed sights), those things are right around $1K now or more.

greywolf2112
12-07-08, 17:40
Don't do it man.

The P9S is one of the few handguns I really miss.

I had 4, two in 9mm, two in .45 ACP. The .45's shoot like a house a'fire, as you know.

If it's the Combat model (fixed sights), those things are right around $1K now or more.

Yeah, it is the combat model. I have another in 9mm that I'm going to keep. Honestly, I just don't use it at all, it is my only .45acp, and I just don't need it. I'd never carry it and I don't compete. My numerous Glocks in 9mm and my wheel guns in .357/38 do the trick for all my handgun needs. My wife needs a new rifle and I've spent a ton of money lately on EBRs and optics, so the extra money coming in for it would be nice.

So, about $1000 or so, eh? Nice.