PDA

View Full Version : Capitol officer cause of death is ....

Sam
04-19-21, 19:10
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-cause-of-death-natural-causes-capitol-riot-examiner

This was officer Brian Sicknick that died after the trespassing of the Capitol on 1/6.

titsonritz
04-19-21, 19:33
So then, white supremist first degree murder case? Check.

utahjeepr
04-19-21, 20:11
Ummm, I wonder if he was vaccinated? Blood clots?

Yes, I'm being a smart ass. But if he was we'd never hear about it.

Arik
04-19-21, 22:31
Impossible! 3 officers were killed by insurrectionists that day! Probably Russian agents!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-19-21, 23:48
The guy is dead. Sounded like a good guy. He got dragged into this and now whenever people hear his name or see his family, there will always be that WTF really went on. What a mess. A family lost a son and brother.

hotrodder636
04-20-21, 05:36
Yeah, sucks that the media-mob dragged him and his name into their agenda/mess.

The guy is dead. Sounded like a good guy. He got dragged into this and now whenever people hear his name or see his family, there will always be that WTF really went on. What a mess. A family lost a son and brother.

FromMyColdDeadHand
04-20-21, 13:42
I don’t what his cause of death was, but his death is being used for the leftist collectivist cause...

ddbtoth
04-20-21, 14:10
Yeah, sucks that the media-mob dragged him and his name into their agenda/mess.
Well, since the other cop shot and murdered that unarmed, female veteran, go to show how the mob deserved murder.

Hank6046
04-20-21, 14:20
I don’t what his cause of death was, but his death is being used for the leftist collectivist cause...

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." -Rahm Emanuel

The_War_Wagon
04-20-21, 18:39

Which is why you can never take them seriously. EVER.

BLM Protesters Kneel, Rally for Man Killed by Police, Then It Turns Out He's White (https://www.westernjournal.com/blm-protesters-kneel-rally-man-killed-police-turns-white/)

Stickman
04-20-21, 18:40
Well, since the other cop shot and murdered that unarmed, female veteran, go to show how the mob deserved murder.

The other cop? What other cop, there were hundreds if not more there in the area. I’m a vet, it doesn’t have anything to do with my actions or character that I’m aware of. I’m not female, but I guess plenty of females could use that line.

My point is that when you throw a slant to things it desensitizes the issues you are promoting. Let the activity stand on its own merit, that is what keeps us from looking like the other side. If she crossed areas that were off limits, while committing the crime of threats/ scaring other persons, that sounds like burglary. So she was shot for burglary, or you can try to lessen it as criminal trespass. Call it what it is, because she was certainly not raping, burning, assaulting, killing or robbing like the BLM team was. THAT is what is important. Two groups of people were treated totally different with the violent side being given a free pass.

SteyrAUG
04-20-21, 21:39
So for the longest time I was accepting that he got struck with a fire extinguisher because that is what all the eyewitness statements, including LE apparently, were going with. I never even heard the correction to bear spray.

I'm also gonna take the "we've been wrong twice now" update with a grain of salt. While being hosed with bear spray may not have directly attributed to "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis", I imagine the stress of the event could have contributed to "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis."

It would be an amazing coincidence if he just happened to suffer "acute brainstem and cerebellar infarcts due to acute basilar artery thrombosis" after being bear sprayed about 24 hours prior and that and the associated stress of the event played no actual role in his death.

I don't care who you are, I don't care which political party you claim to represent, you can't bear spray a uniformed police officer who is doing what he is supposed to do and stop people who have moved way beyond peaceful protest while inside the Capitol.

utahjeepr
04-20-21, 22:01
Sicknick by all accounts was fine man. His untimely death was a shame. It's also a shame that his death was hijacked as a leftist propaganda tool.

Things went too far that day, of course it pales in comparison to the leftist free-for-all that ravaged the country. One ugly event by the right is "insurrection" and will be punished severely. Meanwhile there will be no repercussions for the deadly, violent, destructive, terrorist insurgency that continues by the Marxist revolutionary left.

Rest in peace Officer Sicknick. There won't be any here for quite some time.