PDA

View Full Version : EXTREMELY INTERESTING & INFORMATIVE WEBSITE ON COLT AR-15 SERIES

dpast32
05-19-21, 07:55
Good Morning Kids, As I was performing a search this morning, I happened across an extremely interesting, useful, & seemingly informative Site. I not aware if this has been previewed here before, but I honestly felt it was worth sharing. It appears to be of recent vintage, as their archives only go back to 2019 or so. What also caught my attention was the quite detailed & awesome photography exhibited within.
If anyone's interested, it may be found at: https://thecoltar15resource.com

Best, Dom P. / dpast32

minuteman1636
05-19-21, 08:04
Dom P, that is a website that I started a couple of years ago. Thank you for the kind words. I started collecting Colt AR's in 2017 and got frustrated that there wasn't a single place on the internet to find good information on Colt AR's so I started the website with the goal of trying to provide a site with organized content for a Colt AR collector.

The unfortunate thing is that I am just one person with never enough time. Lol. I have so much that needs to be added, empty spaces filled in, etc. The format isn't the most user-friendly but it is the closest I have found to match my vision.

So, it is a work in progress. Thank you again for the kind words.

I am also on Instagram as

@the_colt_ar15_resource.

Install the app to follow my photos and videos. Instagram

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

lowprone
05-19-21, 10:15
That was really interesting, I have one of those Swarovski stanag mount scopes, mine has the circle w/fine dot reticle, pretty rare.

DG23
05-23-21, 09:41
Dom P, that is a website that I started a couple of years ago.

Have also enjoyed your threads at AR15.com and other places...

Great source of information sir and very much appreciate your efforts. :)