PDA

View Full Version : Get ready to be Smolletted again..

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-23-21, 09:32
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/22/us/connecticut-nooses-amazon/index.html

Police in Windsor, Connecticut, say the nooses were found placed around the construction site starting on April 27. The police department said it is investigating the incidents as potential hate crimes along with the FBI's civil rights division.

On April 29, detectives returned to the construction site and found "five additional ropes that could be interpreted as nooses" placed on different floors of the building, police said. On May 19, police officers discovered another apparent noose hanging from overhead beams on the site.
There have been "no other messages, markings or other forms of communication in or around the facility that would provide information as to any intent or target of these nooses," the Windsor Police Department said in a press release on April 29.

Apparent... I smell a Cracker Barrel style wire bundle...

Nooses have long symbolized America's horrifying history of lynchings. The discoveries in Windsor join a spate of other recent incidents from coast to coast, including the widely publicized discovery of a noose in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace, the only Black driver in NASCAR's top circuit.

You mean the hand pull that the FBI called a, hand pull? WTF. Do they think we have that short of a memory? Why not just cite the Smollett case if we are going to push BS narratives...

No pictures... interesting. Smolletting is the new Gas Lighting...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/amazon-halts-construction-connecticut-site-noose

This is the only pic I could find, and it is of the 7th 'noose'. Pretty crappy noose, though if we are in the interpretive game, it does appear to be one. I don't know what other function that would have. I'd still like to see the other 6 'nooses'. We had a lot of dyslexic NAZI's after Trump's election, spray painting cars with backwards NAZI crosses.... if you know what I mean. They having labor problems up there?

ddbtoth
05-23-21, 09:43
Those pesky Poles sneak attacking the Germans again?

mRad
05-23-21, 09:49
How is a noose the universal symbol of racism? It makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flenna
05-23-21, 10:02

And what crime has been committed warranting the involvement of multiple law enforcement agencies?

SomeOtherGuy
05-23-21, 11:05

"Noose = racism" is a trope that has been marketed to the US public for purposes of political manipulation. Yes, I mean a literal trope, or recurring plot device or shorthand in fiction, and marketing, as in what you would do to promote a new consumer product.

It doesn't help that most people don't know how to tie more than 2-3 types of knot any more, so anything besides a square knot looks "scary" to them.

Firefly
05-23-21, 11:08
We sacrificed the stars for this….

Arik
05-23-21, 11:12
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/22/us/connecticut-nooses-amazon/index.html

Apparent... I smell a Cracker Barrel style wire bundle...

You mean the hand pull that the FBI called a, hand pull? WTF. Do they think we have that short of a memory??

Also one in LA last year. Two taken down from a tree in a park and after a few days two more showed up!!! Big news, big police investigation. Turned out they were makeshift handle/rope swing that a black guy put up to exercise in the park!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Diamondback
05-23-21, 11:27
We sacrificed the stars for this….

So much this... if we'd been serious about "war on poverty" we'd have fought it through JOB CREATION, and the space program was one of the best job creators in world history.

BoringGuy45
05-23-21, 15:45

Because nobody except black people have ever been hanged in the history of the human race.

Inkslinger
05-23-21, 15:48
Because nobody except black people have ever been hanged in the history of the human race.

Maybe it was an “anti cattle rustlers” statement.

titsonritz
05-23-21, 15:50

My family tree reads otherwise.

The_War_Wagon
05-23-21, 16:10
You mean the hand pull that the FBI called a, hand pull? WTF. Do they think we have that short of a memory?

I was gonna ask, if it was found in the garage area... :rolleyes:

3 AE
05-23-21, 17:35
Maybe it was an “anti cattle rustlers” statement.

That's exactly what I was thinking, except it was those low down, good for nothing "horse thieves"!

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-23-21, 18:10
"Noose = racism" is a trope that has been marketed to the US public for purposes of political manipulation. Yes, I mean a literal trope, or recurring plot device or shorthand in fiction, and marketing, as in what you would do to promote a new consumer product.

It doesn't help that most people don't know how to tie more than 2-3 types of knot any more, so anything besides a square knot looks "scary" to them.
Wife did a school project on racism with my son, which was a noose turning into another symbol. Wife said that when she googled how to make a noose, there were all kinds of mental health and anti suicide messages that came up… my guess is now googling how to make a noose just creates an action item, court order, and driving directions for the local FBI office.

Honu
05-24-21, 02:12
Nooses on almost every garage door and a little red knob hung by the noose representing oppression and racism THIS HAS TO STOP