PDA

View Full Version : Chipman being questioned in the Senate

P2Vaircrewman
05-28-21, 09:03
https://youtu.be/rU60h9xDfzU

Averageman
05-28-21, 09:48
Well, I believe he's a punk.
Afraid of armed American's, well, you don't need to run the ATF. Totally goes against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
You can't not believe in the Constitution and then turn around and take an Oath to Protect and Defend it.

Arik
05-28-21, 10:23
Any cliff notes? Aside from guns are bad, you can hunt with a pointy stick!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

glocktogo
05-28-21, 10:35
What are the odds that the RINO cucks allow him to get confirmed?

Any cliff notes? Aside from guns are bad, you can hunt with a pointy stick!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

He confirmed that he wants to ban the most popular rifle in America, or at the least make it an NFA item. :no:

utahjeepr
05-28-21, 10:42
What are the odds that the RINO cucks allow him to get confirmed?

He confirmed that he wants to ban the most popular rifle in America, or at the least make it an NFA item. :no:

100%

"I plan to finish the job I started in Waco. 77 down, 75 million to go!"

gaijin
05-28-21, 11:03
The few photos I’ve seen of him he always looks like a fanatical, wide eyed, true believer of all the wrong shit.
A truly dangerous individual.

t1tan
05-28-21, 11:05
I have a strong desire to see him burned at the stake.

Firefly
05-28-21, 11:10
The few photos I’ve seen of him he always looks like a fanatical, wide eyed, true believer of all the wrong shit.
A truly dangerous individual.

He looks like Gary Busey only not as fun

Firefly
05-28-21, 11:12
I have a strong desire to see him burned at the stake.

Watch your mouth. This is M4Carbine.net, Mister. We plan on being in full compliance with each and every AFT ruling. This website is privately owned and publicly available. You may voice your dissent silently.

Do NOT make me use large bold block letters

gaijin
05-28-21, 11:13
That’s it! Hahaha. Evil Gary Busey.

marco.g
05-28-21, 11:19
Get ready for the “how are you guys setting up your trusts??” mouthbreather threads

Followed by - what shows are you guys binging in solitary?

utahjeepr
05-28-21, 12:08
He looks like Gary Busey only not as fun

Yeah, he looks kinda like a really coked up Gary Busey with a wee bit of Alfred E. Newman added for flavor.

rocsteady
05-28-21, 13:58
Face facts, it's just standard now that you have to be either a lunatic leftist activist or a straight up criminal in order to have your defender of the realm, knighthood status bequeathed upon you by the Harris/Biden dumpster fire fest.

Artos
05-28-21, 14:01
Wants to move all guns he deems deserving to nfa...

https://rumble.com/vhnm5z-biden-atf-nominee-admits-he-supports-confiscating-guns.html?mref=9et1r&mrefc=2

Vic79
05-28-21, 14:59
[QUOTE=utahjeepr;2952925]100%

"I plan to finish the job I started in Waco. 77 down, 75 million to go!"[/QUOTE

Jesus Christ, he didn’t actually say that did he?

yoni
05-28-21, 15:02
Watch your mouth. This is M4Carbine.net, Mister. We plan on being in full compliance with each and every AFT ruling. This website is privately owned and publicly available. You may voice your dissent silently.

Do NOT make me use large bold block letters

What the EFFFFFFFFF!

Who are you and what have you done to Firefly?

Or maybe it is because he wanted him burned at the stake and not crucified?

nick84
05-28-21, 15:16
The obvious "better than" attitude of people who have determined what us peasants should and should not be permitted to have while the enlightened do as they please galls me to no end. The very appearance, actions, and attitude of this creature make me want to drop kick a toddler.

It's clear that there's not going to be any room for complacency with these would-be tyrants.

utahjeepr
05-28-21, 15:42

No, just me being a smart ass again.

More evidence that sarcasm font needs to be a thing.

yoni
05-28-21, 15:44
I was speaking to the producer of the Hugh Hewitt show today, and he doesn't think this Nazi will get confirmed. He said even Bernie will vote against this Nazi

Yes I called him a Nazi, he was part of burning American citizens alive and was proud enough of the moment to pose for a photo with a burned alive human in the back ground.

Branch Davidians a warm up (pun intended) for Conservatives in the Marxist take over of the USA

pag23
05-28-21, 15:53
Wants to move all guns he deems deserving to nfa...

https://rumble.com/vhnm5z-biden-atf-nominee-admits-he-supports-confiscating-guns.html?mref=9et1r&mrefc=2

He is unreal..

prepare
05-28-21, 16:24
Idiots like chipmunk will become more common within the bureaucracy.

Government schools, DMV, government offices, and the government health system.

Basically everywhere you're going to have to go to get permission from big gov to do basic stuff in the future.

Straight Shooter
05-28-21, 17:54

Brother, like you..I almost had a heart attack thinkin this was a real quote. Glad I see it isnt, I woulda stroked out.
And..WTF is this "thank you for the question" shit everytime? MAN I want to punch him in the mouth SO bad. But, just wishing.

ABNAK
05-28-21, 18:30
Think about it fellas: has there EVER been a solidly pro-gun Director of the ATF? Like even remotely pro-gun? Yeah, that's what I thought. Of course not excusing this smarmy POS, but you're never gonna see the likes of Ted Nugent or Colin Noir heading the ATF.

utahjeepr
05-28-21, 18:52
Think about it fellas: has there EVER been a solidly pro-gun Director of the ATF? Like even remotely pro-gun? Yeah, that's what I thought. Of course not excusing this smarmy POS, but you're never gonna see the likes of Ted Nugent or Colin Noir heading the ATF.

Hell even Chester Cheeto nominated a gun hating, ban fan. Then when the guy got rejected he just kept the anti gun acting director.

ABNAK
05-28-21, 19:18
Hell even Chester Cheeto nominated a gun hating, ban fan. Then when the guy got rejected he just kept the anti gun acting director.

It's like a prerequisite or something!

Averageman
05-28-21, 19:40
Why don't we take a look at those ears, then at the smile and we just have what we were looking for by adding an "M".
ChiMpman anyone?

ViniVidivici
05-28-21, 22:08
He seems like a good guy.

Maybe he'll help get rid of the NFA.

Diamondback
05-28-21, 22:26

And maybe I'll spontaneously grow a second trouserwurst. :P

THCDDM4
05-28-21, 23:06

For sure. Any “laws” he and the ATF come up with should be followed, these enlightened men know what’s best for us, just follow their orders, guys, laws are good, don’t you know compliance is your savior.

ViniVidivici
05-28-21, 23:18
And maybe I'll spontaneously grow a second trouserwurst. :P

Don't threaten ME with a good time!

Diamondback
05-29-21, 00:02
Don't threaten ME with a good time!

Just meant to say, "from the Department of Equally Unlikely"... and everyone here would have multiple Powerball wins long before that. :)

SteyrAUG
05-29-21, 06:27

You mean like close ALL the registries forever?

It stuns me that somebody who would run a federal agency would be so shockingly ignorant of basic shit, especially those things they would enforce.

I would *almost* rather have a "Assault weapons as defined during the Clinton ban included rifles with the following features" candidate than somebody who thinks all semi autos with a detachable magazine sold in the SW are assault weapons when in fact they never were.

At least with Mr. I Know What I'm Doing you could maybe come to some reasonable common ground given the Clinton AW Ban was a fall flat on it's face failure. But with these "shoulder thing that goes up but I don't know what that is" people ANYTHING can happen.

SteyrAUG
05-29-21, 06:31
I was speaking to the producer of the Hugh Hewitt show today, and he doesn't think this Nazi will get confirmed. He said even Bernie will vote against this Nazi

Yes I called him a Nazi, he was part of burning American citizens alive and was proud enough of the moment to pose for a photo with a burned alive human in the back ground.

Branch Davidians a warm up (pun intended) for Conservatives in the Marxist take over of the USA

Anyone AT WACO should be fundamentally ineligible to hold Federal Office.

Firefly
05-29-21, 08:43
Anyone AT WACO should be fundamentally ineligible to hold Federal Office.

They really tried to push that like it was the next Jonestown. They had to incinerate the children to prevent their alleged molestation.

I wonder, when the Bradleys came and the snipers posted up on the back…. I wonder when the exact moment was that they knew there was no way they were going to survive even if they decided to totally give up.

And that’s who you want to give power to. Let’s keep it real, every gun forum will fold like a cheap suit to include M4C when the overreach finally comes. There will be rhetoric of “we’re just being responsible” and “it’s not chess it’s checkers” a few people will tout their military or LE service (coming up on 20 years sooner than later myself and probably seen more sick shit than your average bear) like the same ones claiming LEOSA is necessary but national reciprocity “needs some kinks worked out that we aren’t ready for yet”

And at one point I genuinely enjoyed shooting and replicating a historical AR or something just for fun.
The party’s been over for a while, frens

AndyLate
05-29-21, 09:36
In all fairness, it appears Chippy was not at Waco until after the seige ended. That did not stop him from incorrectly assuring Reddit readers that the Davidians shot down 2 National Guard helicopters with a .50 "sniper rifle" however.

Its a good time to remind everyone that no illegal firearms were found in the compound.

Andy

ABNAK
05-29-21, 21:09
In all fairness, it appears Chippy was not at Waco until after the seige ended. That did not stop him from incorrectly assuring Reddit readers that the Davidians shot down 2 National Guard helicopters with a .50 "sniper rifle" however.

Its a good time to remind everyone that no illegal firearms were found in the compound.

And good ol' Lon was there for Round II. Ruby Ridge wasn't enough real "trigger time" apparently. He's such an American hero! We need more like him! :rolleyes:

I read part of the transcript of Weaver's trail, where Gerry Spence (the attorney who wears buckskin jackets) was cross-examining Lon the Douche. He was asked if he would have fired on the Weavers if he saw them and even if they didn't present a threat at that moment. Super G-Man answered "Yes, our rules allowed it". That's friggin' awesome if you're in Baghdad or COP Keating, but domestic law enforcement? If ol' Lon had stayed in the Army as an Infantry officer he likely would've seen combat during his era at some point (graduated West Point in 1976). However, he chose to become a member of our nation's premier law enforcement agency :bad: and have a license to kill legally without needing to go to some shithole Third World country.

Diamondback
05-30-21, 00:51
And good ol' Lon was there for Round II. Ruby Ridge wasn't enough real "trigger time" apparently. He's such an American hero! We need more like him! :rolleyes:

I read part of the transcript of Weaver's trail, where Gerry Spence (the attorney who wears buckskin jackets) was cross-examining Lon the Douche. He was asked if he would have fired on the Weavers if he saw them and even if they didn't present a threat at that moment. Super G-Man answered "Yes, our rules allowed it". That's friggin' awesome if you're in Baghdad or COP Keating, but domestic law enforcement? If ol' Lon had stayed in the Army as an Infantry officer he likely would've seen combat during his era at some point (graduated West Point in 1976). However, he chose to become a member of our nation's premier law enforcement agency :bad: and have a license to kill legally without needing to go to some shithole Third World country.

Pretty sweet gig for any psychopath who can get it...

Averageman
05-30-21, 07:11

Andy

Well, it's very telling that someone would miss the festivities, but hang around with hsi shirt off just for a photo-op.
Dudes a scumbag, it's not that complicated.

titsonritz
05-31-21, 18:54
Colin Noir condenses 3-4 hours of bullshit down to just over a half hour. This guy is a maggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v36Bo6yTQc

AndyLate
05-31-21, 19:38
Well, it's very telling that someone would miss the festivities, but hang around with hsi shirt off just for a photo-op.
Dudes a scumbag, it's not that complicated.

I am in no way supporting him and agree he is a scumbag, pure and simple.

yoni
06-01-21, 04:58

Andy

To me this is even worse.
He wasn't at a mass murder of Americans by the government but pops in for a photo op.

This is some kind of twisted mentally ill form of "stolen valor".

teufelhund1918
06-01-21, 05:37
To me this is even worse.
He wasn't at a mass murder of Americans by the government but pops in for a photo op.

This is some kind of twisted mentally ill form of "stolen valor".

It seems to me that who ever is in charge up there in the White House is filling every post they can with anti-Americans like Chippie. It will be "interesting" when they get all their players in place. You'll more than likely see more encounters like Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Chippie reminds me that ATF should be a blast of a party, not a gubbamint agency....

teufelhund1918
06-01-21, 05:49

If this is true... and I believe I know the photo you refer to... then is that not a prosecutable offense??? It is for military personnel. I can think of a few instances when folks in the military were prosecuted for posing with battlefield dead during the current war.

MikhailBarracuda91
06-01-21, 07:51

Branch Davidians a warm up (pun intended) for Conservatives in the Marxist take over of the USAIf you find that picture post it, or a link at least.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

glocktogo
06-01-21, 11:41
If you find that picture post it, or a link at least.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is the photo:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/09/18/41555526-9454603-image-a-7_1617990956003.jpg

This is an AP story saying it isn't him:

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-502160408009

Of course the ATF claims they don't know who it is in the photo.

Firefly
06-01-21, 11:50
This is the photo:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/04/09/18/41555526-9454603-image-a-7_1617990956003.jpg

Those black things are the remains of dead humans who had souls. And he’s doing a “this is my rifle, this is my gun” happy snap.

Remember that the next time some of you want to white knight the ATF.

Guns need to be taken away all right, from them. The most authoritative power they should have is to garnish wages for unpaid taxes or possibly liens. Maybe.

I mean…..all this over, possibly, $200 in taxes. In Texas.

https://youviewedblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/waco20siege.gif?w=640

CPM
06-01-21, 12:00
Those black things are the remains of dead humans who had souls. And he’s doing a “this is my rifle, this is my gun” happy snap.

Guns need to be taken away all right, from them. The most authoritative power they should have is to garnish wages for unpaid taxes or possibly liens. Maybe.

All taxation is theft. The idea of garnishing(stealing) money for not initially stealing the money is funny. I used to think the idea of an armed rebellion/revolution laughable, now I think it’s the only real solution.

Firefly
06-01-21, 12:09
All taxation is theft. The idea of garnishing(stealing) money for not initially stealing the money is funny. I used to think the idea of an armed rebellion/revolution laughable, now I think it’s the only real solution.

At ease, Troop. Don’t make me use capital block letters to correct you. We don’t joke about paying your taxes here nor do we support insurrectionist rhetoric here. There is absolutely no precedence in American history for such behavior. George Washington and the Framers made sure their taxes were paid and their guns were in compliance at all times. Do not bring unwanted attention here, hooah?

Also, did you have a good Memorial Day and how did you plan to spend Independence Day?

Getting fat off hot dogs and drunk on beer and watching Saving Private Ryan like any good American I’m sure……

glocktogo
06-01-21, 12:14

I mean…..all this over, possibly, $200 in taxes. In Texas.

https://youviewedblog.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/waco20siege.gif?w=640

Pretty sure I've NEVER white knighted the ATF. Quite the opposite in fact. Just passing along the information. I'm merely a conduit and make no claims regarding the veracity of said information. I would however point out that many of these recent claims by the media on what is or isn't the truth, later turn out to be quite the opposite. Truthy indeed! :rolleyes:

ChattanoogaPhil
06-01-21, 12:17
Chipman is an anti-gun fanatic who comes across as someone who got beat up a lot in high school. That said, I doubt the pic/allegations are true of Chipman. Something gets posted on Facebook... around the world in 80 seconds.

Firefly
06-01-21, 12:19
Pretty sure I've NEVER white knighted the ATF. Quite the opposite in fact. Just passing along the information. I'm merely a conduit and make no claims regarding the veracity of said information. I would however point out that many of these recent claims by the media on what is or isn't the truth, later turn out to be quite the opposite. Truthy indeed! :rolleyes:

I wasn’t talking about you, sir. It was a reference to another reference. Something about gun guy Judenrat that simply fell flat.

gaijin
06-01-21, 12:32
It appears that in Biden’s “Bizzaro World” the turds, rather than the cream, rise to the top.

teufelhund1918
06-01-21, 13:17
This is the photo:

Yea, they are claiming it isn't Chipman. But there are a couple of more photos of other "people", one wearing an "FBI" armband and the other wearing a Harley shirt holding a sniper rifle, taken at the same spot. I imagine that it would not be too hard to identify these turds in the photos and to confirm whether it is Chipman or not.

Diamondback
06-01-21, 13:20
Yea, they are claiming it isn't Chipman. But there are a couple of more photos of other "people", one wearing an "FBI" armband and the other wearing a Harley shirt holding a sniper rifle, taken at the same spot. I imagine that it would not be too hard to identify these turds in the photos and to confirm whether it is Chipman or not.

Seems that it wouldn't be too hard to get names of the guys who were there, track down photos of them now and get commercial face-reco software to run the comparison. Expensive, but not complicated.

glocktogo
06-01-21, 13:41
I wasn’t talking about you, sir. It was a reference to another reference. Something about gun guy Judenrat that simply fell flat.

Duly noted!

The obvious way to prove this isn't Chipman, is to prove which other person it is. Was the FBI running a photo booth on the ruins of the BD compound after they levelled it? How many days after the fire did the ruins smolder? Did they not bother keeping a roster of who entered and who left the scene? :confused:

AndyLate
06-01-21, 16:42
"It wasn't me, it was my twin brother."

Twilk73
06-01-21, 19:59

It looks like Chipman to me. At first I thought the ears didn't match but I'm pretty sure that's just the angle.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-01-21, 21:35
They try to gaslight us so hard, some Asian lady will come forward and say it’s her in the pic…. MSNBC will report and SNOPES will report 110% true and that it is anti-Asian racism to disagree.. ;)

AndyLate
06-02-21, 06:12
They try to gaslight us so hard, some Asian lady will come forward and say it’s her in the pic…. MSNBC will report and SNOPES will report 110% true and that it is anti-Asian racism to disagree.. ;)

Im pretty sure Don Lemon, Chris "Fredo" Cuomo, and AOC have tweeted that is actually a photo of a young DJT at a detention center on the southern border.

Andy

yoni
06-02-21, 14:27
I am very sure that is in fact him in the photo.

But let me be very clear I don't care if it is him.
He is a Nazi or KGB want to be and if he is confirmed we will probably have more incidents like Waco

Gabriel556
06-02-21, 15:00
If this was Bret Kavanaugh’s SC hearing and that photo surfaced where it MIGHT have been him it would have triggered a weeks investigation and millions spent on analysis while he was crucified in the media. Naturally calling/emailing my DC representation yields the “as a nation we owe it to ourselves to have smart gun control....” response.

Diamondback
06-11-21, 16:36
Just saw this on sale over at Primary and thought it was relevant...
https://images.primaryarms.com/f00000000191638/www.primaryarms.com/SSP%20Applications/NetSuite%20Inc.%20-%20SCA%20Mont%20Blanc/Development/img/1148_00.jpg?resizeid=7&resizeh=0&resizew=2000

https://www.primaryarms.com/violent-little-machine-shop-shut-up-chip-pvc-patch

Imagine a bazillion of us showing up with that patch prominently displayed...

flenna
06-11-21, 18:46
If this was Bret Kavanaugh’s SC hearing and that photo surfaced where it MIGHT have been him it would have triggered a weeks investigation and millions spent on analysis while he was crucified in the media. Naturally calling/emailing my DC representation yields the “as a nation we owe it to ourselves to have smart gun control....” response.

Your response should be “the ATF does not make gun control laws”.

06-12-21, 14:27

Smart gun control? What do you call smart gun control?
Any gun control (unless you mean holding a gun with two hands) is anti-Constitutional, anti-American, and designed to control the people.

06-12-21, 14:29
Anyway, was Chipman confirmed?
I hope not.

Diamondback
06-12-21, 15:01
Smart gun control? What do you call smart gun control?
Any gun control (unless you mean holding a gun with two hands) is anti-Constitutional, anti-American, and designed to control the people.

I prefer "smart gun control" of "hit what needs hittin', don't hit what don't" and ideally "two rounds through the same hole". :)

Much road to cover achieving that, but it's a goal to work toward.

recon
06-15-21, 14:50
Send these emails out today! This Thursday, June 17th, the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to vote on David Chipman's nomination for ATF Director. If approved, his nomination would then be sent to the full U.S. Senate for a final confirmation vote.

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=12361

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/12425

Diamondback
06-15-21, 15:35
Send these emails out today! This Thursday, June 17th, the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee is scheduled to vote on David Chipman's nomination for ATF Director. If approved, his nomination would then be sent to the full U.S. Senate for a final confirmation vote.

https://oneclickpolitics.global.ssl.fastly.net/messages/edit?promo_id=12361

https://act.nraila.org/actions/campaigns/12425

The only one who might stop him getting out of committee is Ossoff, and that's exceedingly unlikely--all the other D's are flaming gun-grabbers from Gun Grabbing Blue Hells. Ossoff's vote wouldn't play well in gun-loving Georgia, but he probably figures he stole an election once and he'll do it again.

Right now, as I see it the pressure points are Ossoff, Manchin, Sinema, and any other red-state/Gun Country D's. NRA needs to sack up and make the Chipman committee and confirmation both Scored Votes... though I'm not sure "scored vote" has any meaning anymore.

Red*Lion
06-17-21, 16:50
Just got an email from Campaign for Liberty that Chipman's nomination was pulled from committee today. There is suspicion that Schumer will try to get it back into committe next week. Keep contacting your Senators folks so we can keep this anti-American turd out.

We asked you to sign the petition.

We asked you to call your Senators.

And once again, you delivered, so THANK YOU.

We sent your petitions in via fax, flooding the Senate with a loud message that can’t be ignored: Don’t confirm David Chipman as Director of the ATF!

Joseph, I don’t think they were expecting it, but so far, we are holding the line.

Your help is making a huge difference in the battle to stop the anti-gun zealot Chipman from advancing out of committee.

The vote on Chipman’s confirmation was pulled from the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing today, which is great news -- for now.

But now it’s time to double down and turn up the heat.

We are hearing Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has a few tricks left up his sleeve to bring the nomination back as early as next week.

You and I can send Chipman packing and doom this abominable nomination, but Campaign for Liberty needs your help.

First, if you haven’t yet signed your petition to your U.S. Senators demanding they oppose the Chipman nomination at every turn, please do so now.

Second, forward this to all of your pro-liberty and pro-Second Amendment friends so they too can sign and make our voices even louder.

https://www.chooseliberty.org/david-chipman-do-not-confirm/?source_code=c13405645

ViniVidivici
06-17-21, 18:29
Seriously? If true, I'm shocked.

Diamondback
06-17-21, 18:37
Seriously? If true, I'm shocked.

Yeah, I never count Dracula out until I see the stake in his heart. Until we have an official announcement of either Withdrawal or a Majority No vote, assume he's still on the board and still dangerous.

yoni
06-18-21, 05:36
I found nothing on a google search that says this turd was pulled from consideration.

Diamondback
06-18-21, 15:46
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/655633256561115187/855548981651963944/xjqbnr1ndj571-jpg.png

Diamondback
06-18-21, 19:44
Looks like Waco Dave's committee vote is only pushed out to next week. https://www.tacticalshit.com/breaking-waco-daves-vote-delayed/

Melt those phones and flood those inboxes, people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8wnybSTYXY

If even a previous ATF Director says Chip's a bad idea...

jsbhike
06-19-21, 14:25
More on him.

https://www.mom-at-arms.com/post/who-wants-dirt-on-david-chipman-and-his-wife-big-donors-in-2020-and-more

yoni
07-22-21, 11:29
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-impeachment-chipman-democrats-atf-nominee

This just makes me smile, even if they cant get it done.

Artos
07-22-21, 11:48
US Gun Owners “Tiger Kings” Preparing for a Zombie Apocalypse Who Need to Hide Their Guns Behind their Jerky

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/bidens-atf-nominee-calls-us-gun-owners-tiger-kings-preparing-zombie-apocalypse-video/

Ron3
07-22-21, 14:05
Wtf is a "Tiger King"?

Hiding behind "Tuna and jerky"? 🤔

If anything I'll stand IN FRONT of my tuna and jerky. 🤚

I actually dont have any jerky....

Maybe he meant the Beretta ARX 100 I sold?The guy who bought it kept asking, "when are you going to sell me the tuna!?"