PDA

View Full Version : Has this happened anywhere else??

MOFoxtrot
12-08-08, 22:35
On the way into Wal-Mart a guy came out to his truck and was placing his purchases in the bed of his truck. As I was walking up the guy in front of me started calling the first guy names and telling him what he thought his I.Q. was. As I got closer the fight was on. Then I saw and heard the problem, on the back window of his cab on the right side is a Ducks Unlimited sticker appearently the fist guy was a hunter. Then on the cab rear window right in the middle was ...... you guessed it an B.O. sticker. and the second guy was appalled by the mere fact and explained it to him. But it wasn't limited to gun rights.

Shortly the off duty uniformed officer came to the parking lot to try to difuse the problem. Then the fight got even more heated. the second guy started at the officer explaining to him next year he won't be so brave when all he has is a night stick. Of course then backup was called in. As the debate got louder I decided that all sides had an equal voice and left it to them to work out. But as I walked on a group of minorities came out of the store and the racial slurs began on both sides. It was definately going somewhere, and I knew I was in the wrong spot, and went on it to get my purchases and leave.

With this type of communication going on I wonder where it is going to go.

Scott

Safetyhit
12-09-08, 08:31
Sounds like a bit of an overblown scenario. I can understand the hard feelings regarding the contradicting stickers, but to be ready to fight even with police present is a sign of some goofy people over doing it just a little.

g5m
12-09-08, 09:02
Sounds like a disaster for somebody.

BVickery
12-09-08, 10:53
Sounds like a bit of an overblown scenario. I can understand the hard feelings regarding the contradicting stickers, but to be ready to fight even with police present is a sign of some goofy people over doing it just a little.

Sadly, I have been encountering a couple of scenarios very similar to it (no fights). The person usually yelling such a thing are the extremely uneducated blacks who really thinks that they will be getting a big fat gov't check every month (super welfare) and who also think that they are no longer subject to the law.

CarlosDJackal
12-09-08, 11:20
Morons on both sides. This could have occurred with or without bho. It could just as seasily been an argument over who is the best NASCAR driver or which Red Wine is best. :rolleyes:

AirmanAtwood
12-09-08, 11:42
I am honestly getting sick of the less intelligent BO supporters. A couple friends of mine that are still in high school(I just graduated last year), told me that the day after the election, the lower class african americans were acting like a bunch of wild animals and when told to stop by the teachers, principals, and cops, their responses were things such as: "we can do what we want, we got a black president now", "I ain't got to listen to you cuz obama is gonna make the blacks better than you white people", "all you white people are nothing now, the blacks are gonna get payback for all the shit you've done to us". Its getting ridiculous.

byatacko
12-09-08, 21:05
Support magnetic ribbons.