PDA

View Full Version : SW-Shooter

slamb750
12-09-08, 07:37
Been close to 2 weeks and he still has'nt sent the money order after stating he would "take it". Looks like a dead beat.

sewvacman
01-19-10, 22:37
Products as described. Packaged very well and shipped fast.
+1 for SW in my book.

SW-Shooter
01-20-10, 01:06
Been close to 2 weeks and he still hasn't sent the money order after stating he would "take it". Looks like a dead beat.
I never received an address from you, I've double check my IM's and I cannot find an address in any of them. I think I misspoke when I said I had the address. Give it to me now and I will follow through, I never intended to not follow through. I think I just honestly let this one slip right by. I do a lot of deals on the other gun boards 5-15 a month, this isn't usual for me to forget. Give me your Paypal I'll pay immediately.

kmrtnsn
01-20-10, 01:20
Sounds like an issue that could have been corrected with a simple IM rather than bad-mouthing another member publically when the fault may have been a bit closer to home.

SW-Shooter
01-20-10, 17:20
It is my fault. The holidays are a tough time for everyone, me included. With family on opposite ends of the coast It is border line impossible for me not to screw something up, I truly feel bad and hopefully we can resolve this.

Rider79
01-30-10, 10:46
Did a trade with him, shipped quickly, smooth transaction. Thanks again.