PDA

View Full Version : The Tomorrow War (Amazon Original)

Grand58742
06-21-21, 11:12
Coming out on July 2nd and actually looks kinda decent. I'm a big Chris Pratt fan as well, so, that helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQjEbkV-9ZM

Looks like BRCC got a little promo in the trailer as well.

Grand58742
06-21-21, 11:24
Sorry, not an Amazon original. Apparently produced by Paramount and Amazon acquired the rights to it.

NoveskeFan
06-21-21, 11:27
I like sci-fi and I like guns, so I'm planning to watch it :cool:

m1a_scoutguy
06-21-21, 12:31
Oh yea, looks good. Like stated love Sci-fi and guns and Chris Pratt can be funny, so yeah, I'll check it out.

Jellybean
06-21-21, 13:21
Yeah, I already saw Battle LA and Edge of tomorrow, and that trailer is already full of cliche (except the closing scene), so... nah.

mattiep321
06-21-21, 13:26
Yvonne Strahovski. Nuff said.

WillBrink
06-21-21, 13:46
I will watch is as it's action SF and I have Amazon, but so far, looks like retreaded stuff. Hopefully it's at least fun and has good visuals.

Going to make my prediction now: they have to find and destroy the queens layer or what ever to end it and are sent on the last ditch mission to do that.

Business_Casual
06-21-21, 13:59
I will watch is as it's action SF and I have Amazon, but so far, looks like retreaded stuff. Hopefully it's at least fun and has good visuals.

Going to make my prediction now: they have to find and destroy the queens layer or what ever to end it and are sent on the last ditch mission to do that.

Oh man, I’m short, man! [Bill Paxton]

NoveskeFan
06-21-21, 14:02

I'm betting the female soldier is Chris Pratts adult daughter and she'll sacrifice herself to save him and humanity (he won't know until she says "love you dad" or "tell mom I said hello" before the big moment, then he'll go back to his time and reunite with his wife and daughter and have a cry fest. As a father of two girls, I'll probably cry, too :cray:

SteyrAUG
06-21-21, 18:24
So the thing that always kills me, if you can fight them with M4s and Glocks, why haven't we won already?

Terminators are always unstoppable terminators until John Conner has to fight them win an AR and then a standard rifle round will suffice.

CPM
06-21-21, 21:45
BRCC and that whole crew are cringe cancer for the entire veteran community.

Korgs130
06-21-21, 22:13

You know it son!

Honu
06-21-21, 22:26

my 12yr old boy and I have been watching all the Chuck shows good to see her in something again :)

SteyrAUG
06-21-21, 22:52
my 12yr old boy and I have been watching all the Chuck shows good to see her in something again :)

Never hotter than when she was in Dexter. OMG.

Boy Scout
06-21-21, 23:23

TROOF

HCrum87hc
06-22-21, 08:10
I'm betting the female soldier is Chris Pratts adult daughter and she'll sacrifice herself to save him and humanity (he won't know until she says "love you dad" or "tell mom I said hello" before the big moment, then he'll go back to his time and reunite with his wife and daughter and have a cry fest. As a father of two girls, I'll probably cry, too :cray:

This, for sure. She's his grown daughter, and that will be the "twist" at the end. I'm looking forward to watching it, regardless if it's cliche or unoriginal. Chris Pratt is one of the few good ones in Hollywood and isn't afraid to speak his mind, so I'll support him in whatever he does. I'm especially excited for his upcoming series playing Jack Carr's James Reece.

Alex V
06-22-21, 12:29
I like Pratt. He drives the leftists nuts on IG, so why not support the dude? Im sure it will be full of clichés but I will watch it still. Aliens, guns, what's not to love?

This, for sure. She's his grown daughter, and that will be the "twist" at the end. I'm looking forward to watching it, regardless if it's cliche or unoriginal. Chris Pratt is one of the few good ones in Hollywood and isn't afraid to speak his mind, so I'll support him in whatever he does. I'm especially excited for his upcoming series playing Jack Carr's James Reece.

Ditto.

It's funny, he played a DEVGRU operator in Zero Dark Thirty, now he's a retired SEAL in Carr's story. Extended universe maybe? LOL