PDA

View Full Version : John McAfee Found Dead In Prison Cell

WillBrink
06-23-21, 15:05
No doubt many will question the cause of death. Crazy as chit, but brilliant.

John McAfee Found Dead In Prison Cell

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/john-mcafee-may-die-prison-after-spain-approves-us-extradition-tax-charges

Honu
06-23-21, 15:17
quite the character !

bummer to hear and leave it at that :)

Business_Casual
06-23-21, 16:00
He got rich because the Bill Gates that purports to keep viruses out of our bodies couldn’t keep viruses out of Microsoft Windows, if I recall correctly.

Whiskey_Bravo
06-23-21, 16:24
Hate to hear it. Brilliant but crazy. He stated several times while in prison he would never commit suicide. I have my doubts.

Alex V
06-23-21, 16:26
Damn... the guy was nuttier than squirrel turds but seemed fun as hell.

Didn't even know he got arrested.

titsonritz
06-23-21, 18:14
Wow, just wow.

WillBrink
06-23-21, 18:20
Hate to hear it. Brilliant but crazy. He stated several times while in prison he would never commit suicide. I have my doubts.

Lot's on that at the article linked. Unless he had quite the change of mind, he said for years, etc that if he died in prison, to know it was not suicide. Who knows...

yoni
06-24-21, 05:44
He was wanted in the USA for tax evasion.

How many years would he have gotten, if he was found guilty?

On the other hand, one article said he was almost broke with only about $4 million left of his fortune.

He like most brilliant people, was very strange.

SteyrAUG
06-24-21, 06:18
He was wanted in the USA for tax evasion.

How many years would he have gotten, if he was fund guilty?

On the other hand, one article said he was almost broke with only about $4 million left of his fortune.

He like most brilliant people, was very strange.

How many people have been killed for failure to pay $200 in NFA taxes?

If he OD'd on some super cocktail of controlled substances, I'd believe that in a second.

Committed suicide prior to extradition to the US? Just not buying it.

Either someone in the US didn't want him coming home and was powerful enough to reach out and touch him or he forgot where he was and rubbed somebody in Spain the wrong way and they didn't feel like letting the rich, white guy go home and maybe beat the system.

Even as a joke, the guy probably shouldn't have run for president.

Business_Casual
06-24-21, 06:28
rubbed somebody in Spain the wrong way and they didn't feel like letting the rich, white guy go home and maybe beat the system..

Hahaha people in Spain aren’t Caucasian?

The_War_Wagon
06-24-21, 07:31
I see Hitlery cancelled her subscription to McAfee! :eek:

WillBrink
06-24-21, 07:45
Best article I have read on him. Obviously what the mainstream rags will post will be nonsense:

https://reason.com/2021/06/23/john-mcafee-found-dead-in-a-spanish-prison-cell/

Below is a repost of his vid (NSFW!) which showed what a brilliant, irreverent, crazy, SOB he was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

SteyrAUG
06-24-21, 18:28

BLM taught me Zimmerman was a white Hispanic.

Averageman
06-25-21, 04:48

BLM taught me Zimmerman was a white Hispanic.

People in Spain are Caucasian. Lots of blonde's and redheads walking through Barcelona today.

SteyrAUG
06-25-21, 05:08
People in Spain are Caucasian. Lots of blonde's and redheads walking through Barcelona today.

Maybe you missed a joke. Trust me I've seen lots of blond haired, blue eyed Spanish goddesses.

Turnkey11
06-25-21, 10:11

The majority are Western European and Berber, not of Armenian/Georgian descent.

Averageman
06-25-21, 10:22
Maybe you missed a joke. Trust me I've seen lots of blond haired, blue eyed Spanish goddesses.

I just mention it because it's a widely held belief. I was rather surprised.

tehpwnag3
06-26-21, 08:01
He had fled South America to avoid questioning in Belize for the murder of his neighbor. Interesting story.

A lot of YouTube comments on the subject seem to think that bad actors killed him because he had proof of corruption in the US (corruption not widely known in plain sight, that is) and that this was very similar to an Epstein-style hush-hush bump off.

Please don't blow me up, guys. I'm just relaying things I've read. Being rich then broke, half crazy, and facing possible decades in prison might be enough to switch off your own light. Only imagining.