PDA

View Full Version : My new F**k you Obama purchase

warpigM-4
12-09-08, 14:10
well I thought i would go to my local gun store and buy me another evil toy:D

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h86/PFC-JB/001.jpg

czydj
12-09-08, 14:32
Evil handgun. Very evil. Now, because it wasn't a high capacity handgun, you must run out and buy another. Please make sure the mag capacity is no less than 17 rounds!

Iraqgunz
12-09-08, 14:44
Yes, I do believe that it qualifies as a toy. :D

decodeddiesel
12-09-08, 14:47
I always liked those little Sigs. Nice score!

Dave L.
12-09-08, 14:48

Oh, hey now- I'm just happy about the term he used to describe the purchase...it could have been a musket and I still would have laughed.

warpigM-4
12-09-08, 19:12
Evil handgun. Very evil. Now, because it wasn't a high capacity handgun, you must run out and buy another. Please make sure the mag capacity is no less than 17 rounds!

it came with two 7 rd mags that 14 total that =evil in BO eyes

it's not the size of the toy but how you use it:D

MarshallDodge
12-09-08, 20:22
Nice purchase.

It's a gun and Obama does not like them no matter how many bullets they hold.

DBautista
12-09-08, 20:32
Man... I always wanted to suppress one of those. I have been on the fence on getting a 380 for quite some time now.

Nice pistola.

Iraqgunz
12-10-08, 16:05
At least that is what me wife tells me. :D

it came with two 7 rd mags that 14 total that =evil in BO eyes

it's not the size of the toy but how you use it:D

sbiggs
12-10-08, 18:54
I had a P232 several years ago and it was a nice looking pistol. I wound up selling it off after two years. It seemed that no matter what kind of shooting grip I had on the pistol, when I fired it, the slide would "bite" and leave two nice cuts in the crook of my hand between my thumb and index finger. This happened with each cycle of the slide. Maybe this was just me.

HK45
12-13-08, 12:20
Your FU Obama pistol is an 7/8-shot .380? At least buy something that might actually be banned.

cwilliams
12-13-08, 12:27
i like it as a carry gun but i must say that i would be purchasing weapons that are high cap myself ;)

Nam62
01-11-09, 13:03
My FU Obam bam is a new XD-45 it holds 13 + 1!

Gingerkid
01-11-09, 13:06
Nice little pistola sir, but I thought this was an M4 carbine website?!? Where are the 30 round mags?

Just kidding.. happy shooting :D

Business_Casual
01-11-09, 13:07
That's the perfect pistol if you've lost a battle and intend to commit suicide instead of telling the Fuehrer. :D

M_P

Nam62
01-11-09, 13:12
My wife Had an M&P 40 and it was nothing but trouble than she shot my Ruger P-345. The M&P 40 was sold the next day. End of story!

Limey-
01-11-09, 13:28
My wife Had an M&P 40 and it was nothing but trouble

Wow. We need details. I have not seen an M&P that was 'nothing but trouble' are you sure it was not a Sigma?. My M&P 45 was flawless until it turned into an HK45.;)

HK45
01-11-09, 13:49
This is pretty much the epitome of the "nickel plated sissy pistol". :rolleyes:

The Dumb Gun Collector
01-11-09, 14:02
Well, I like the gun! I always wanted one.

Nam62
01-11-09, 14:57
About the M&P 40 it would not go to battery every time with factory or reloads.
On the reloads I had to put an extra hard or tight taper crimp to get any reliability from it. Our daughter & son-inlaw both have the M&P 40's they still have a little trouble with their guns not going to battery every once in a while.

I suspect the one my wife had a tight chamber or the chamber was a litte rough. The pistol was traded in for the Ruger P-345 in Sept. 2008. The Ruger has never failed to fire.

My wife also has a night stand gun a little Bersa .380 that is more reliable than the M&P

Hayduke
01-11-09, 15:15
My FU Obam bam is a new XD-45 it holds 13 + 1!

granted it's no HK but i too love my XD45, 14rds is pretty nice. i've found many here poo-poo the XD's. with the lasermax and rail light it makes a great bedside gun, was quite affordable and the wife can handle it no prob.

warpigM-4
01-11-09, 15:22
This is pretty much the epitome of the "nickel plated sissy pistol". :rolleyes:
I know you are but what am I:D come now it's a Sig ,nothing sissy about a sig and stainless not plated

mrwickwire
01-11-09, 16:07
Excellent purchase. Although this gun is not a "high capacity" handgun. In Obama's eyes it is quite evil nevertheless. It is very concealable and only criminals need to conceal weapons!!!!

Nice purchase, and keep up the good work.

bkb0000
01-11-09, 16:19
i cant believe people think Obama cares about guns... i just dont think he's that idealistic. i bet he doesn't give a flying crap about guns or who has them. it's just about control with these assholes- it's about sticking it to your enemy. hitting him where it hurts. he'll try to ban stuff, but mostly because his party wants him to and because he feeds on the tears of white redneck americans.

years ago i read something somewhere that said feinstein even packs a USPc in her purse. they dont hate guns- they hate YOU.

ETA: nice gun, by the way.. it is a pussy gun- but we should ALL own at least one or two pussy guns.. they're great for trips to the store in your PJs and cramming in car door pockets and so forth.

No.6
01-11-09, 16:29
i cant believe people think Obama cares about guns... i just dont think he's that idealistic. i bet he doesn't give a flying crap about guns or who has them. it's just about control with these assholes- it's about sticking it to your enemy. hitting him where it hurts. he'll try to ban stuff, but mostly because his party wants him to and because he feeds on the tears of white redneck americans.

years ago i read something somewhere that said feinstein even packs a USPc in her purse. they dont hate guns- they hate YOU.

You're dead on with your analysis. It's all about control and the exercise thereof. And their fear of anyone with the ability to act upon an opinion contrary to their own.

Nam62
01-11-09, 16:41
I know what you guy's are talking about! Ive been buying guns since 1958.

I came to really Know these a**holes after I came back from Vietnam in 1962 and when Kennedy was assassinated Johnson started the gun grab. Before LBJ I was not paying attention like I did after 1965, I found out that I was a Conservative.

Most of these politicians need a third eye or a new asshole!!!

warpigM-4
01-11-09, 17:49
yes it is perfect for the trips to the store in sweat pants.even in my jacket pocket you can't tell I have it.380 is not my first choice for carry I am a 45 man all the way but i sold my XD-45 and picked this up for 350 out the door.just couldn't pass up on that.I plan on getting another 45 just not sure what to get.and then there is that Money issue.:(.after getting my next 45 I will pass this on to the wife.

RogerinTPA
01-11-09, 18:27
About the M&P 40 it would not go to battery every time with factory or reloads.
On the reloads I had to put an extra hard or tight taper crimp to get any reliability from it. Our daughter & son-inlaw both have the M&P 40's they still have a little trouble with their guns not going to battery every once in a while.

I suspect the one my wife had a tight chamber or the chamber was a litte rough. The pistol was traded in for the Ruger P-345 in Sept. 2008. The Ruger has never failed to fire.

My wife also has a night stand gun a little Bersa .380 that is more reliable than the M&P

That happened to me with my M&P40, with the first 5 mags fired, when I first bought it. Shooting it with just the lube it had on it (Bought it at my range and fired it right afterwards). I suspect it just needed a little lube and a proper breaking in. After a good lube job and firing 500 rounds doing double taps, triple taps, and rapid fire drills in one afternoon shooting session, it has been problem free (4000+ rounds).

mattjmcd
01-11-09, 18:29
sweet.

one of the most handsome firearms ever, IMNSHO!

JSandi
01-11-09, 20:56
Its his handgun, his choice as long as he likes it, he's proud of it.

Some of you need to grow up just a bit more...
:rolleyes:

Business_Casual
01-11-09, 21:14

Oh, good, the fun police are here. Thank you officer. :p

M_P

PS - J/k

warpigM-4
01-11-09, 21:22
sweet.

one of the most handsome firearms ever, IMNSHO!
thats funny:D it took me a minute to figure out the Not so honest part LOL

bkb0000
01-11-09, 21:24
thats funny:D it took me a minute to figure out the Not so honest part LOL

i thought it meant Not So Humble Opinion

warpigM-4
01-11-09, 21:25

I am not worried what the haters say:D.some just need big guns to make up for smaller things:D.its all in fun, some just don't like 380's.the fact of the real world is it only takes one bullet to do the job.not 15 not 30 just ONE.

warpigM-4
01-11-09, 21:27
hmmm damn maybe your right I am confused again :confused:

JSandi
01-11-09, 21:41
I am not worried what the haters say:D.some just need big guns to make up for smaller things:D.its all in fun, some just don't like 380's.the fact of the real world is it only takes one bullet to do the job.not 15 not 30 just ONE.

Yeah, I personally like the SIG 380 and think its a fine purchase.

Enjoy your new **** OB piece!

cobb
01-11-09, 21:42
I just bought a galil just in case Barry gets excited.

mattjmcd
01-12-09, 00:14

correct:)