PDA

View Full Version : Sig Legion 226 Romeo 1 Pro

Pappabear
07-13-21, 16:19
Just got this Legion, the Pro will go off in the middle of a mag. I can continue shooting, it wont come back on. But if I hit the UP button, it will light right back up. Possible a settings thing?

The only alternative is a Delta Point which I wish they went with the Trijjy hole pattern.

Any ideas guys.

PB

georgeib
07-13-21, 16:29
If it isn't the battery cover being under tightened, or maybe a new battery, I would give Sig a call.

Pappabear
07-13-21, 17:18
If it isn't the battery cover being under tightened, or maybe a new battery, I would give Sig a call.

I torqued it as much as I thought safe with that half ass tool they provide. Got home and grabbed a proper screwdriver and was able to give another 40% turn to tighten, so that might be it. I'm thinking so anyway.

PB

georgeib
07-13-21, 17:19
I torqued it as much as I thought safe with that half ass tool they provide. Got home and grabbed a proper screwdriver and was able to give another 40% turn to tighten, so that might be it. I'm thinking so anyway.

PBCareful you don't overdo it. The cap is plastic.

Pappabear
07-13-21, 17:23
Careful you don't overdo it. The cap is plastic.

I know, I buggered it up with that cheap tool. I have one on a 226 SOA and 320 that have worked great. I'm not really all that picky for my dots, and like them just fine as long as they work. And again, I think they will be fine. Gracias

PB

Pappabear
07-13-21, 17:24
Careful you don't overdo it. The cap is plastic.

I know, I buggered it up with that cheap tool. I have one on a 226 SOA and 320 that have worked great. I'm not really all that picky for my dots, and like them just fine as long as they work. And again, I think they will be fine. Gracias

PB

georgeib
07-13-21, 17:52

PBYou got it!

Pappabear
07-23-21, 18:59
Now that it has been a minute, I didn't have it tightened down enough. After that it has worked 100%

PB

georgeib
07-23-21, 22:14
Now that it has been a minute, I didn't have it tightened down enough. After that it has worked 100%

PB

Good deal. Glad it was an easy fix.

awmp
08-04-21, 13:28
Pics of your setup?

Pappabear
08-04-21, 17:39
On vacay in Florida, but when I get home

PB