PDA

View Full Version : Capital Police Officer committed suicide

CRAMBONE
08-02-21, 19:18
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics/dc-metropolitan-police-officer-suicide-january-6-capitol-riot/index.html

Y’all seen this?

C-grunt
08-02-21, 19:31
Police officers committing suicide isnt uncommon. Lots of untreated PTSD in that line of work.

Hank6046
08-02-21, 19:32
https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/02/politics/dc-metropolitan-police-officer-suicide-january-6-capitol-riot/index.html

Y’all seen this?

If only Trump and his evil followers excepted the election results he probably would have gone on to cure Cancer and world hunger hand in hand with Good Ole Joe, but the trauma Jan. 6th (on par with the Civil war and Korea) obviously led to his demise...

Mjolnir
08-02-21, 19:36

Y’all seen this?

Probably because he saw and heard things that would expose the conspirators and wished to talk about it.

Probably “suicided”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

docsherm
08-02-21, 21:27
Probably because he saw and heard things that would expose the conspirators and wished to talk about it.

Probably “suicided”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly...... He may have pulled over a Clinton..........

Boy Scout
08-02-21, 21:51
That article is quite blatantly propaganda. Framing devices, language and insinuation all point toward driving a narrative calling it a terrorist attack. It’s understated hyperbole.

TomMcC
08-02-21, 21:56
Commie propaganda...trash. I feel stupider for reading it.

utahjeepr
08-02-21, 22:33
Crap, like he couldn't have had any other reason to tap out. Like he got a terminal diagnosis that promised an ugly demise, or his wife left him for a circus midget, or...

Cops do tap out at a higher rate, so there's that. Not that I know much about Capitol P.D. They ain't exactly DC Metro, but I'm sure they still see some shit.

Who the F knows? Well OK he did, but he ain't talkin. Him and the 3 other guys are getting used post mortem to advance an agenda. Typical DC shit.

SteyrAUG
08-02-21, 23:17
Wonder how he upset Hillary.

CRAMBONE
08-02-21, 23:36
Sorry for the link to that place. And I knew it was gonna be filled with propaganda but it was the first one I could find. I was on the road. I just find it interesting.

TomMcC
08-02-21, 23:49
Sorry for the link to that place. And I knew it was gonna be filled with propaganda but it was the first one I could find. I was on the road. I just find it interesting.

No worries, we all knew it was going to be nuts, we clicked on it anyway....it's CNN after all.

AndyLate
08-03-21, 06:50
Wonder if he was the one who murdered Ashli Babbet?

Andy

HKGuns
08-03-21, 07:18
I don't click on CNN links. Starve the bastages of traffic.

Averageman
08-03-21, 07:26
Wonder if he was the one who murdered Ashli Babbet?

Andy

There are some pretty good pictures of who killed Ashli Babbet, it's really not a mystery, hell some have been posted here.
I didn't see a mass insurrection, what I saw was a lot of Americans who understood they got duped and the wrong Guy is in the Oval Office.
You know it's cool and everything to hear the Cops side of the story and it's emotionally confusing to see them cry for us.
I mean, no one is standing up to ask what would Ashli say after all.

ST911
08-03-21, 08:15
Another missed opportunity to show some class as a community and as humans.

These deaths aren't going to be a jumping off point for another crap-show.

To those who died, RIP. To those who go on, peace be with you. To those who struggle, prayers for you.

AndyLate
08-03-21, 09:03
The suicide rate among police officers is tragic, and losing 4 officers in a single department within 6 months even more so. I cannot even imagine the effect it has on the remaining officers, between mourning the lost officers, seeing their deaths become politicized, and the general "anti-police" news coverage of the last year.

I may be a horrible person, but I am not one of the people leveraging his death for polical purposes.

Andy