PDA

View Full Version : JUDGE "NAP" FIRED FOR ....

Straight Shooter
08-02-21, 21:25
FAUX NEWS just fired Napolitano for making a sexual advance on a male producer in an elevator. Supposedly NOT the first time this has happened. I couldnt stand the guy back when I did watch the channel. Dudes a closet mo' and apparently FOX has put up with it/known it for awhile. Hope the dude sues the shit out of Nap & FOX.
FOX has had, and has, as many if not more skeltons in its closet as CNN or any others. I just loathe most media with a pure hatred.

Honu
08-02-21, 21:38
unlike biden smelling children and actually touching and groping them

so a dude hits on a dude and its news ? if a guy hits on a girl is that bad ? how does he get a date ?

now groping or hands on without permission is wrong but what was the advance ? grabbing or asking or ?

news that is not news made out to be news by someone that wants the news :)

lots of scum at fox I reckon just like any top channel not all at least a few seem decent

utahjeepr
08-02-21, 22:23
Gonna wait for the facts to come out. Like Honu said, asking is one thing inappropriate actions are another.

I'm gonna guess Fox ain't dumb enough to fire a guy just for being gay so there is probably something more to it. Besides Shepherd Smith was in the closet but known to be gay by Fox uppers I'm sure, and came out long before he left.

We'll see.

Straight Shooter
08-02-21, 23:10
unlike biden smelling children and actually touching and groping them

so a dude hits on a dude and its news ? if a guy hits on a girl is that bad ? how does he get a date ?

now groping or hands on without permission is wrong but what was the advance ? grabbing or asking or ?

news that is not news made out to be news by someone that wants the news :)

lots of scum at fox I reckon just like any top channel not all at least a few seem decent

Gonna wait for the facts to come out. Like Honu said, asking is one thing inappropriate actions are another.

I'm gonna guess Fox ain't dumb enough to fire a guy just for being gay so there is probably something more to it. Besides Shepherd Smith was in the closet but known to be gay by Fox uppers I'm sure, and came out long before he left.

We'll see.

Apparently there was some "hands on" situations.

SteyrAUG
08-02-21, 23:20
So I thought gay people were people too. Would this guy fire a female who made the same advances?

Why is this news? Christ ever been to Key West in the summer. I've said "sorry man, wrong tree" so many times I felt like I needed to have a t shirt made.

Honu
08-03-21, 05:09
Apparently there was some "hands on" situations.

Well then if the other person did not want it for real yeah not cool
Would want to hear both sides I do think these days anyone is easy to setup not saying that did not happen but who knows

Averageman
08-03-21, 06:17
Man the numbers of closeted Gay Guys never ceases to amaze me.
Here's the thing, nobody gives a crap anymore, go do what you like, everyone gets to go to the Hell of their own choosing.
Just saying; We've known about AIDS for nearly 45 years and you still want some anonymous gay sex. Well, there you go, please for the rest of us, stick to your own kind.

Straight Shooter
08-03-21, 08:28
So I thought gay people were people too. Would this guy fire a female who made the same advances?

Why is this news? Christ ever been to Key West in the summer. I've said "sorry man, wrong tree" so many times I felt like I needed to have a t shirt made.

Sure they are. I think why its news is because SUPPOSEDLY he has "sexually harassed" a few people, was told to stop and didnt, and when allegedly hit up and touched a producer
whilst in an elevator, that dude raised hell. Also- FOX is and has been a cesspool of this stuff..waay back to & before that ass O'Reilly. Far more than any of the commie networks, at least as far as Ive heard. Its not so much because Nap was a homo.

Averageman
08-03-21, 09:04
Just sayin;
If a guy grabs my Johnson in an elevator, he's not going to be awake to get off at his floor.
Someone's getting KTFO.

Arik
08-03-21, 09:13
The way the news is reported today......I'll wait and see. After everything dies down and several months go by that's when usually the real news comes out quietly.

I'm not saying he did or didn't. Just that to me this never happened. The real news, if any, has a several month delay.

Anyone remember Papa John?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

BoringGuy45
08-03-21, 12:02
Man the numbers of closeted Gay Guys never ceases to amaze me.
Here's the thing, nobody gives a crap anymore, go do what you like, everyone gets to go to the Hell of their own choosing.
Just saying; We've known about AIDS for nearly 45 years and you still want some anonymous gay sex. Well, there you go, please for the rest of us, stick to your own kind.

I don't think it's even closeted gay guys. I think a lot of people who have huge egos and power just have no boundaries and limits to their sexuality. Some guys just have a "hole is a hole" mentality; they may prefer women and even identify as straight, but they'll bang a dude just to bang something, and just to show that they can.

titsonritz
08-03-21, 12:41
Just sayin;
If a guy grabs my Johnson in an elevator, he's not going to be awake to get off at his floor.
Someone's getting KTFO.

^^^This 100%, to hell with crying to HR...some wall to wall counselling be incoming.

crusader377
08-03-21, 14:21
I don't think it's even closeted gay guys. I think a lot of people who have huge egos and power just have no boundaries and limits to their sexuality. Some guys just have a "hole is a hole" mentality; they may prefer women and even identify as straight, but they'll bang a dude just to bang something, and just to show that they can.

I have to disagree, any guy who will willingly bang a dude is gay.

Esq.
08-03-21, 14:25

This is apparently the same as the "prison dodge" where it's not gay depending on if you are pitching or catching...... Nope. If you stick your dick in a dude, it's gay. Period. Don't want to be called a queer, don't stick your dick in other dudes. Done.

Esq.
08-03-21, 14:28
This might explain Nap's inconsistent "policy shifts" over time on certain issues. It may have been well known by some but I had no idea he was gay.

glocktogo
08-03-21, 14:41
This might explain Nap's inconsistent "policy shifts" over time on certain issues. It may have been well known by some but I had no idea he was gay.

If he is a closeted gay, I kinda hope he has a lot of angst and self-loathing about it. They pair nicely with getting fired for harassment. :)

Bulletdog
08-03-21, 15:49

Say whaaaa....???

Just sayin;
Someone's getting KTFO.

Really? What if a woman did it? A really attractive woman? What about a big fat ugly obnoxious woman? Would she get KTFO too? I'm just wondering what your policy is on this. Are you an equal opportunity KTFOer?

Straight Shooter
08-03-21, 16:18

THEY disagree. They call it "being on the down low."
Had a long conversation about this with a couple a very good friends who happen to be black. They say, & I believe, that A LOT of black dudes are on the D/L..because to THEM..it aint "gay" if you still like women too.
Yeah, to me...I dont care if youre married or got the best looking wife around..you mess with dudes..gay all the way.

Averageman
08-03-21, 16:40
Really? What if a woman did it? A really attractive woman? What about a big fat ugly obnoxious woman? Would she get KTFO too? I'm just wondering what your policy is on this. Are you an equal opportunity KTFOer?

No, really grab my d*ck and I'm hitting you. I don't give a damn, if you want my ugly ass, well then, you have a serious strange fetish and I don't want to go there.
Now if we were in a long term relationship had a half dozen dates and suddenly She just can't contain herself anymore, yeah, I'm hitting the STOP button and then I'm hitting her GO button.

SteyrAUG
08-03-21, 17:53
Had a long conversation about this with a couple a very good friends who happen to be black. They say, & I believe, that A LOT of black dudes are on the D/L..because to THEM..it aint "gay" if you still like women too.
Yeah, to me...I dont care if youre married or got the best looking wife around..you mess with dudes..gay all the way.

LOL. Your friends are gay.

Straight Shooter
08-03-21, 18:03
LOL. Your friends are gay.

HA! Hell, they might be, I dont know.

Averageman
08-03-21, 18:09

So, are you saying all of that suddenly anti Trump rhetoric was false?
Say it aint so !

Disciple
08-03-21, 21:08
Some guys just have a "hole is a hole" mentality; they may prefer women and even identify as straight, but they'll bang a dude just to bang something, and just to show that they can.

This is apparently the same as the "prison dodge" where it's not gay depending on if you are pitching or catching...... Nope. If you stick your dick in a dude, it's gay. Period. Don't want to be called a queer, don't stick your dick in other dudes. Done.

This and other things were known as sexual deviancy before that phrase became politically incorrect.

crusader377
08-03-21, 21:26
This and other things were known as sexual deviancy before that phrase became politically incorrect.

Or are they deviated preverts? From Dr. Strangelove.

https://youtu.be/ud9zBKJJQe4

BoringGuy45
08-03-21, 21:52

Well, guys who rape other guys, or coerce other guys into sex, don't do it out of any kind of attraction usually; it's all about dominance and sadism. I don't think sexual orientation plays into sex based on malevolent intentions no matter what it is.

Now, if a guy is having consensual sex with another man, yeah, I'd agree that he may identify as straight, but that doesn't make it so. The fact is he's at least bisexual. I know the LGBTQ+ community wants to say that it's more complicated than that, but if you have sexual attraction to the same sex as yourself, you're homosexual. If you like both sexes, you are bisexual, simple as that.

I don't know what Judge Nap's deal is though. My guess is he is indeed closeted gay or bisexual and not a psychopath.

Straight Shooter
08-03-21, 22:10
https://youtu.be/A9u5tgymszc

This clip right here is a PERFECT example of what I was talking about earlier...exactly what I meant. Listen to what she tells him around the 6:10 or so mark.

crusader377
08-04-21, 12:19
https://youtu.be/A9u5tgymszc

This clip right here is a PERFECT example of what I was talking about earlier...exactly what I meant. Listen to what she tells him around the 6:10 or so mark.

I personally think the following to be true:

If are a guy who voluntarily bangs another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets banged by another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily sucks a dudes dick= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets your dick sucked by a guy= You are gay!

Personally, that is why I think "Suck my dick" is the worst insult to use that is why I will never say that to another guy. Reason why is grown men don't offer up there dicks to other grown men.

Business_Casual
08-04-21, 12:50
I personally think the following to be true:

If are a guy who voluntarily bangs another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets banged by another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily sucks a dudes dick= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets your dick sucked by a guy= You are gay!

Personally, that is why I think "Suck my dick" is the worst insult to use that is why I will never say that to another guy. Reason why is grown men don't offer up there dicks to other grown men.

John Travolta?

crusader377
08-04-21, 13:05
John Travolta?

I don't know, I don't care, and quiet frankly doesn't change my view of him as an actor. My previous post is more about my personal conduct and how I view things. I actually have two gay friends. Being gay really doesn't change my view of them as long as everyone respects each others boundries. However, if they asked me to do gay stuff with them I wouldn't spend time with them.

BoringGuy45
08-04-21, 13:09

That's more of a prison thing to say that though. It's saying "If you have a problem with me, I'll make you my bitch."

Renegade
08-04-21, 16:45
He came out of the closet when his BF died 8 years ago.

https://jacobhollefuneralhome.com/tribute/details/340/James-Sheil/obituary.html

The more salacious story is the departure of Kimberly Guilfoyle

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-secret-history-of-kimberly-guilfoyles-departure-from-fox

TomMcC
08-04-21, 17:54
He came out of the closet when his BF died 8 years ago.

https://jacobhollefuneralhome.com/tribute/details/340/James-Sheil/obituary.html

The more salacious story is the departure of Kimberly Guilfoyle

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-secret-history-of-kimberly-guilfoyles-departure-from-fox

That obit was a little weird. I've never seen one where it mentions at the very first being survived by your long time friend. Usually it's just family members.

Bulletdog
08-04-21, 17:57
Well, guys who rape other guys, or coerce other guys into sex, don't do it out of any kind of attraction usually; it's all about dominance and sadism. I don't think sexual orientation plays into sex based on malevolent intentions no matter what it is.
Males dominate other males with violence. Not sex. Rape and coercion of other males into sex would fall under homosexuality in my opinion. I am a dominant person. Never once while I am thinking of dominating another male, or in the process of dominating another male has the thought of inserting my penis into them ever occurred to me. Those thoughts ONLY happen when attractive women are involved in my thoughts or interactions. I don't think I am an anomaly. The times I've had my ass kicked by other males, there was absolutely nothing sexual about any aspect of it.

I don't agree with your views on this matter, though I do agree with you on most subjects I've seen you post about.

HA! Hell, they might be, I dont know.

Definitely gay.

SteyrAUG
08-04-21, 19:02
That obit was a little weird. I've never seen one where it mentions at the very first being survived by your long time friend. Usually it's just family members.

"Long time friend" I guess now means sexual partner / companion. But they should just go ahead and say "sexual partner / companion" to avoid confusion.

BoringGuy45
08-04-21, 19:06
Males dominate other males with violence. Not sex. Rape and coercion of other males into sex would fall under homosexuality in my opinion. I am a dominant person. Never once while I am thinking of dominating another male, or in the process of dominating another male has the thought of inserting my penis into them ever occurred to me. Those thoughts ONLY happen when attractive women are involved in my thoughts or interactions. I don't think I am an anomaly. The times I've had my ass kicked by other males, there was absolutely nothing sexual about any aspect of it.

I don't agree with your views on this matter, though I do agree with you on most subjects I've seen you post about.

Rape IS violence. Against another guy, it's the ultimate violence. A guy won't usually be traumatized by simply getting his ass kicked by some punk. Getting raped by another man will scar a guy for life. Not only from the trauma of the act, of feeling helpless and violated, but also from the feeling that he is somehow less of a man because of what happened to him: He was beaten down and used as a sex toy.

I don't men who rape other men are doing it because of homosexuality anymore than a guy who rapes women is doing it because he's intensely attracted to his victim. I'm not say that male on male rape isn't a homosexual act; it is. Any same sex act is, by definition, homosexual. But a rapist rapes for one reason: To dominate, exploit, and destroy his victim for his own sadistic pleasure.

TomMcC
08-04-21, 19:54
"Long time friend" I guess now means sexual partner / companion. But they should just go ahead and say "sexual partner / companion" to avoid confusion.

Didn't want to jump to any conclusions there, but it does look that way, especially after being fired. His "friend" died pretty young, hope he doesn't have what his "friend" had.

SteyrAUG
08-04-21, 23:53
Didn't want to jump to any conclusions there, but it does look that way, especially after being fired. His "friend" died pretty young, hope he doesn't have what his "friend" had.

So you might be jumping to conclusions with cause of death. Most people, especially those hooked up with wealthy / connected folks aren't really dying young of AIDS anymore. I mean Magic Johnson is still alive and he should have kicked decades ago. So obviously those treatments are working.

When I see people who died young, I usually think opiates and I'm usually not wrong.

And I don't know why, but people who engage in one kind of risky behavior tend to engage in all kinds of risky behavior. You'd think if you were in some kind of "at risk" group you'd hedge your bets rather than push the limit, but there are lots of people I'll never understand.

TomMcC
08-05-21, 00:47
So you might be jumping to conclusions with cause of death. Most people, especially those hooked up with wealthy / connected folks aren't really dying young of AIDS anymore. I mean Magic Johnson is still alive and he should have kicked decades ago. So obviously those treatments are working.

When I see people who died young, I usually think opiates and I'm usually not wrong.

And I don't know why, but people who engage in one kind of risky behavior tend to engage in all kinds of risky behavior. You'd think if you were in some kind of "at risk" group you'd hedge your bets rather than push the limit, but there are lots of people I'll never understand.

Yeah that's why I didn't go ahead and name it. I mean, he could have die of a heart attack or cancer for all I know.

Straight Shooter
08-05-21, 12:04

I NEVER believed Johnson had the AIDS, still dont. Like with todays "coming out" ..there was a time when announcing you had AIDS or about anything, made you special & worth adoring to many people. Some people love living in the limelight, and will do or say anything to stay in it. Though I know he is on the d/l, I dont believe he ever had it.

glocktogo
08-05-21, 12:10
Rape IS violence. Against another guy, it's the ultimate violence. A guy won't usually be traumatized by simply getting his ass kicked by some punk. Getting raped by another man will scar a guy for life. Not only from the trauma of the act, of feeling helpless and violated, but also from the feeling that he is somehow less of a man because of what happened to him: He was beaten down and used as a sex toy.

I don't men who rape other men are doing it because of homosexuality anymore than a guy who rapes women is doing it because he's intensely attracted to his victim. I'm not say that male on male rape isn't a homosexual act; it is. Any same sex act is, by definition, homosexual. But a rapist rapes for one reason: To dominate, exploit, and destroy his victim for his own sadistic pleasure.

I'd say if you rape another man with your own genitals, you absolutely have some level of latent homosexuality. When I think violent male on male rape for the purposes of domination and humiliation, I think rape by instrumentation. Seems like most cases you hear about a broomstick or some such being involved.

SteyrAUG
08-05-21, 18:09
I NEVER believed Johnson had the AIDS, still dont. Like with todays "coming out" ..there was a time when announcing you had AIDS or about anything, made you special & worth adoring to many people. Some people love living in the limelight, and will do or say anything to stay in it. Though I know he is on the d/l, I dont believe he ever had it.

For a guy who lived to bang lots of women, I don't think announcing you have AIDS is going to help you in that effort. So I tend to believe he actually had AIDS or HIV or whatever it actually was. It's not like announcing you are trans where you get the "brave hero" award, saying you had AIDS in 1991 still meant people didn't want to shake your hand.

Business_Casual
08-06-21, 06:40
Again, if I recall correctly… The chances of HIV transmission from heterosexual relationships was about zero. Meaning you had to be engaging in same-sex relations or intravenous drug use. Maybe Magic was on the downlow?

08-06-21, 08:32
Again, if I recall correctly… The chances of HIV transmission from heterosexual relationships was about zero. Meaning you had to be engaging in same-sex relations or intravenous drug use. Maybe Magic was on the downlow?
Umm, no. It does not quite work that way.

BoringGuy45
08-06-21, 09:22

Not true at all. HIV is transmitted through bodily fluids, mostly blood, semen, and vaginal secretions. HIV was just more prevalent in gay communities due to higher frequency of casual, unprotected sex at the time.

Business_Casual
08-06-21, 12:14
Interesting.

https://elitemanliness.com/are-straight-men-at-risk-for-hiv/

titsonritz
08-06-21, 12:31

Tell that to my cousin who died of AIDS from running whores in Mexico. Also, had a good friend die of it from blood transfusions back in the day used to treat hemophilia.

Business_Casual
08-06-21, 16:29
Tell that to my cousin who died of AIDS from running whores in Mexico. Also, had a good friend die of it from blood transfusions back in the day used to treat hemophilia.

Condolences.

Business_Casual
08-06-21, 16:30

Condolences.

AndyLate
08-06-21, 16:51
Also, had a good friend die of it from blood transfusions back in the day used to treat hemophilia.

Same here, one friend dodged the bullet, but his brother didn't.

Andy

SteyrAUG
08-06-21, 17:47

So while generally safer, I knew a couple girls who died late 80s.

jsbhike
08-06-21, 19:51
For a guy who lived to bang lots of women, I don't think announcing you have AIDS is going to help you in that effort. So I tend to believe he actually had AIDS or HIV or whatever it actually was. It's not like announcing you are trans where you get the "brave hero" award, saying you had AIDS in 1991 still meant people didn't want to shake your hand.

Best I can recall, the stigma started softening after Johnson's story hit. Also(best I can recall), around that time frame it was still considered a fairly fast track to the cemetery even for the upper class.

Claims may be 100% true or it could have been part of a scheme aimed at boosting PR for a group that still wasn't exactly popular.

jsbhike
08-06-21, 19:54
So while generally safer, I knew a couple girls who died late 80s.

Women have a much higher exposure to body fluids....volume and time...than the guy does.

SteyrAUG
08-06-21, 21:09
Women have a much higher exposure to body fluids....volume and time...than the guy does.

Agreed. But the idea that hetero's almost never die is absurd.

rvanno
08-07-21, 00:17
Saw a lot of people die from AIDS in the late 90's when I was in my training. The vast majority were prostitutes (usually also IV drug users), IV drug abusers, and homosexual men. Obviously, heterosexual transmission happens, but it was nowhere as bad as we thought it would become. During those days and clinical settings, I was much more concerned about needle sticks and HepC than I was concerned about HIV.

Business_Casual
08-07-21, 06:35
Agreed. But the idea that hetero's almost never die is absurd.

What is your data?

SteyrAUG
08-07-21, 21:41
I'd say if you rape another man with your own genitals, you absolutely have some level of latent homosexuality. When I think violent male on male rape for the purposes of domination and humiliation, I think rape by instrumentation. Seems like most cases you hear about a broomstick or some such being involved.

Or they are gay AND a complete psycho. Having sex with dudes is gay, no different way to spin it. Forcing somebody to have sex is rape, no different way to spin it. And if you force a person of the same sex to engage in sexual acts that's rape AND gay.

But rape and homosexuality are prevalent it prisons for lots of reasons, not the least of which is most of the people in prison are already ****ed in the head so nothing is wrong to them.

Back OT sound like Nap learned that "No means No." Remember when everyone else was taught that? I don't know why wealthy people and celebrities can't understand it.

Asking is one thing, a person can politely decline. Anything beyond that is getting into "rapey" territory.

SteyrAUG
08-07-21, 21:43
What is your data?

Life in south Florida last 30 years which is probably as comprehensive as it gets.

Straight Shooter
08-08-21, 08:57

Ive seen many accounts that he didnt live for JUST banging women. That dude is a gay as any. Look at that hideous freak son of his...THAT apple didnt fall far from the tree..it fell right beside it.
And as far as BACK THEN goes..like now...if you are rich, famous beautiful and one of the chosen elite..you could Ebola and there will ALWAYS still be many many people who would not only shake hands, but do abot anything else too. I NEVER saw him shunned. He was all over tv for a long time BRAGGING seemed like about having AIDS. Celebs, reporters & fans hugged & kissed & fawned all over him, just like they do now when a famous closet homo comes out.
I dont for a minute think he has it.

SteyrAUG
08-08-21, 16:19
Ive seen many accounts that he didnt live for JUST banging women. That dude is a gay as any. Look at that hideous freak son of his...THAT apple didnt fall far from the tree..it fell right beside it.
And as far as BACK THEN goes..like now...if you are rich, famous beautiful and one of the chosen elite..you could Ebola and there will ALWAYS still be many many people who would not only shake hands, but do abot anything else too. I NEVER saw him shunned. He was all over tv for a long time BRAGGING seemed like about having AIDS. Celebs, reporters & fans hugged & kissed & fawned all over him, just like they do now when a famous closet homo comes out.
I dont for a minute think he has it.

So if you are gay you inherited it from your parents? That's gonna upset a lot of people.

Love to hear about your instances go Johnson being gay.

Straight Shooter
08-08-21, 19:49

So if you are gay you inherited it from your parents? That's gonna upset a lot of people.

Love to hear about your instances go Johnson being gay.

NEVER said he "inherited" it from his father. At all. There are, or were at the time, PLENTY of accounts of his escapades. If you want to find out, you can look, I aint inclined to hunt them for you.
As for the freak son..he saw and heard and was raised around his dad and like almost all other "gay kids", saw the amount of fame & adoration & how they are put on pedestals and took on the same life as his dad.
Try not to put words in mouth again please, brother.

SteyrAUG
08-08-21, 20:04
NEVER said he "inherited" it from his father. At all. There are, or were at the time, PLENTY of accounts of his escapades. If you want to find out, you can look, I aint inclined to hunt them for you.
As for the freak son..he saw and heard and was raised around his dad and like almost all other "gay kids", saw the amount of fame & adoration & how they are put on pedestals and took on the same life as his dad.
Try not to put words in mouth again please, brother.

Wasn't trying to put words in your mouth.

You said he was gay and that his son was a freak. I mistakenly assumed you meant that he somehow was born that way.