PDA

View Full Version : Some people are bad representation of gun owners

Voodoochild
08-11-21, 17:48
Whole lot of WTF going on with this one.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1J_lSng7JXE?feature=share

mRad
08-11-21, 17:57
Wow…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straight Shooter
08-11-21, 18:18
Then..the obligatory pronouncement "dats a GOOD gun"!:rolleyes:

Alex V
08-11-21, 18:19
I have no words.

SteyrAUG
08-11-21, 18:53
Guns attract tards.

Back in the early 80s someone once prophesied that when black rifles one day become mainstream popular it won't be like we imagine, with millions of responsible owners helping secure our rights it will be like everything else where people strain the very limits of irresponsible use.

For years I maintained a FB page called "Four Simple Rules" and 80% of it was devoted to people who didn't even come close to basic minimum gun safety and demonstrations of astonishing misuse. Wasn't hard to keep pulling current material from sources such as YT.

SteyrAUG
08-11-21, 18:55
That video doesn't even make my Top 100 "worst things I've seen on YT."

Alex V
08-11-21, 19:14

Inkslinger
08-11-21, 19:16
Wait, that’s not how you do it? No wonder nobody wanted to stand by me at any of carbine classes I’ve went to.

flenna
08-11-21, 19:18
If pistol braces weren't banned this would have never happened. Oh, wait...

mRad
08-11-21, 19:28
I was at the range when a couple of…definitely from the hood, gentleman pulled up. They went to the pistol range dual wielding AK pistols. I happened to be on the long range berm and saw bullets somehow landing in the lane as I was walking back to the firing line. Yeah, that was a good indicator that it was time to leave.

Another time a dude with a binary trigger was again on the pistol lane. He fired one round and held the trigger in the rearward position. He decided to change over to the 25 yard lane and carried the AR pistol with the trigger depressed. As he turned, his finger slipped off the trigger and he shot the corner of the concrete bench and loaded the guy behind it full of lead, copper, and concrete fragments. He took off running to the parking lot. I assessed the victim then ran to the road with my binos and got his license plate and reported it. You guessed it, felon in possession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jellybean
08-11-21, 22:38
So a gun with a binary trigger and no stock is totally useless you say? Who knew... :laugh:

God, if I could have HALF the ammo I've seen people waste over the years.

Honu
08-12-21, 05:25
Kinda like pit bulls the dogs are OK its the idiot owners that need to be put down :) same here

The_War_Wagon
08-12-21, 06:23
I chalk at least HALF of that up to the (anti)social media generation, and their preoccupation with smartass phones, and the "need" to film EVERYTHING.

The Chinamart sight, tells me everything I need to know about his firearms acumen.

SteyrAUG
08-12-21, 06:33
Honestly as much as I hate arm brace stocks, binary triggers truly might be the most bubba item ever invented. Even worse than hellstorm triggers (which are nothing more than bumpstock training wheels), binary triggers cultivate more unsafe gun handling habits than anything I can think of.

If I wanted to invent an item that would dramatically contribute to unintentional discharges it would probably be pretty close to a binary trigger. Not saying they need to be banned or you need a special whatever to own one, just saying they are f'ing dumb and accidents waiting to happen.

If you must turn ammo into noise, learn to bump fire like a real American.

Grand58742
08-12-21, 08:15
When I saw the thread title, this immediately came to mind:

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/inside-chipotle630.jpg

T2C
08-12-21, 08:42
Dipshits make it tough for the rest of us.

Whalstib
08-12-21, 10:00
One of the reasons I avoid ranges!

Last time was a couple years ago at Fort Bliss Rod and Gun which was generally as great a range I ever shot at but way too many "lane violations".

Last time I had a lane to myself. Was loading up and sensed something... I looked up and a couple of recruits quickly appeared on the berm next to me looking concerned then dashed away. I'm not sure what happened but one obviously got away....I split and haven't been back.

titsonritz
08-12-21, 12:50

No doubt. We can start with the guy loping is leg off with a riding lawn mower and tannerite. And how can anyone forget Tex G? I was watching one on some "militia training" a while back that was truly cringe worhty. People are stupid.

Honu
08-12-21, 14:42
See above :)

Well at least that one dude who shot himself in the leg training that made the rounds had training and called for his mom :)

Reckon he lived in the basement was used to screaming MOM I need more pizza rolls

As mentioned above :) hhahhaha posting and taking a break was not up when I posted sorry for the double :) my bad great minds think of idiots alike :) hahahahahah

fedupflyer
08-12-21, 16:01
Whole lot of WTF going on with this one.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1J_lSng7JXE?feature=share

Is that one of them bullpup ARs that kicks like a mule??!!

titsonritz
08-12-21, 16:04
Well at least that one dude who shot himself in the leg training that made the rounds had training and called for his mom :)

Reckon he lived in the basement was used to screaming MOM I need more pizza rolls

That was Tex G that I mentioned above, a true classic.

T2C
08-12-21, 16:07

He WAS a member of our local gun club.

rocsteady
08-12-21, 16:22
Had been out to Calverton range in NY and at first I thought it was great because there were no rules. Turns out, it was awful, because there were no rules. Started with the tactical genius commander next to me telling the guy two lanes over that it was just fine to shoot 5.56 in a gun that is clearly marked as .223. And yes I did correct moron number one, likely saving moron number 2 from a mess somewhere down the line.

Then, at the first cease fire, I clear and bench my AR and then as I was checking and putting up a new target, I looked back to see the guy at the bench on the other side of me, with his rifle up to his shoulder looking like he was aiming at me. I'm 100 yards away with my Glock in my holster and did a bit of a double take at first. I throw my hands up and shout something to the effect of, "excuse me sir, but could you not point your firearm in my general direction, if that's not too much of a problem?" Okay, so that's not entirely accurate. It might have possibly been closer to, "WTF? Put down the gun jackass!" but you get the idea. I looked around more closely and there were several tables with people handling firearms like they were either poisonous/on fire or objects of sexually explicit dreams. I decided that the ride out there had been just a wasted afternoon and called it a day. Never did see a range master, instructor, employee of the range.

Honu
08-12-21, 17:38
OH wow like the WAS :)

He WAS a member of our local gun club.

Honu
08-12-21, 17:40
Sorry started and was doing stuff :) credit for first where its due :)

WillieThom
08-12-21, 18:04

“Then, my training kicked in. I called my parents to let them know I was okay. Then I called 911 but when the paramedics got there I had already stopped the bleeding and they told me I was basically a doc and then offered me a job.”

Ok, ok… I took some liberties. But basically that’s the gist of what he said.

SteyrAUG
08-12-21, 21:02
No doubt. We can start with the guy loping is leg off with a riding lawn mower and tannerite. And how can anyone forget Tex G? I was watching one on some "militia training" a while back that was truly cringe worhty. People are stupid.

If it's the one of live fire groups leap frogging past each other with 99% muzzle flags and 100% trigger McJacking that might be the worst one I've ever seen where nobody actually died (somehow).

SteyrAUG
08-12-21, 21:04
“Then, my training kicked in. I called my parents to let them know I was okay. Then I called 911 but when the paramedics got there I had already stopped the bleeding and they told me I was basically a doc and then offered me a job.”

Ok, ok… I took some liberties. But basically that’s the gist of what he said.

You ain't far off.

PMs got there and were amazed by the awesome combat dressing I applied under duress.

Dude was so fast on the draw he could shoot himself faster than anyone on the planet could possibly shoot him.

ViniVidivici
08-13-21, 02:00
When I saw the thread title, this immediately came to mind:

https://www.motherjones.com/wp-content/uploads/inside-chipotle630.jpg

Ah yes......the tricked out SKS, sign of a true operator.

Diamondback
08-13-21, 02:04
Ah yes......the tricked out SKS, sign of a true operator.

At least the derptards payed attention to muzzle control and trigger discipline, gotta give 'em that...

Grand58742
08-13-21, 07:25
At least the derptards payed attention to muzzle control and trigger discipline, gotta give 'em that...

While lacking all forms of situational awareness.

Diamondback
08-13-21, 09:47
While lacking all forms of situational awareness.

Hey, rough day yesterday and I was trying to look on the bright side. Still wouldn't want either of 'em on my range or Neighborhood Watch...

Artos
08-13-21, 10:14
Smh...Florida mom shot and killed by toddler while on Zoom call

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-mom-killed-toddler-zoom

AndyLate
08-13-21, 11:53
Smh...Florida mom shot and killed by toddler while on Zoom call

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-mom-killed-toddler-zoom

I came here to post "some of the worst offenders are not on YouTube" after reading the story. Poor kid will be scarred for life.

Andy