PDA

View Full Version : Youtube's woke algorithms can't keep up with hate for Biden right now

okie
08-20-21, 13:33
https://i.imgur.com/5rfNLmi.png

Thought I would capture this before the algorithm "fixes" it. There's your approval rating right there, folks.

If you didn't watch it, the press didn't pull any punches either. The media establishment has declared open season on Joe. I will be amazed if he finishes his term, and not at all surprised if they 25th him prior to the elections.

MikhailBarracuda91
08-20-21, 13:45
I'm sure YouTube is actively adjusting the ratio of likes and dislikes on political videos.

On January 20th, all the videos with biden had like 30k dislikes and only a few hundred likes. As per usual it was fixed

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

glocktogo
08-20-21, 13:56
I'm sure YouTube is actively adjusting the ratio of likes and dislikes on political videos.

On January 20th, all the videos with biden had like 30k dislikes and only a few hundred likes. As per usual it was fixed

Youtube is nothing but a woke propaganda machine. I've abandoned it completely.

MikhailBarracuda91
08-20-21, 13:57
Youtube is nothing but a woke propaganda machine. I've abandoned it completely.I really need to switch to rumble. Youtube just has a better interface and is more convenient

HKGuns
08-20-21, 14:18
https://i.imgur.com/5rfNLmi.png

Thought I would capture this before the algorithm "fixes" it. There's your approval rating right there, folks.

If you didn't watch it, the press didn't pull any punches either. The media establishment has declared open season on Joe. I will be amazed if he finishes his term, and not at all surprised if they 25th him prior to the elections.

I no longer have a Youtube account or I would add another down vote to his @ss.

They deleted my account and all of my content because I claimed in a couple of comments he was an illegitimate President. (Still my opinion and my Constitutional right to voice it.)

The Google communists can suck my hairy @ss.

(apologize for the graphic visualization folk.)

I literally haven't watched one second of that compromised grifter since the election.

okie
08-20-21, 14:38
I no longer have a Youtube account or I would add another down vote to his @ss.

They deleted my account and all of my content because I claimed in a couple of comments he was an illegitimate President. (Still my opinion and my Constitutional right to voice it.)

The Google communists can suck my hairy @ss.

(apologize for the graphic visualization folk.)

I literally haven't watched one second of that compromised grifter since the election.

There hasn't been much to watch. He's mostly just been hiding in the bunker.

HKGuns
08-20-21, 14:48
There hasn't been much to watch. He's mostly just been hiding in the bunker.

Like he did the entire election, yet I'm supposed to believe he won it legitimately..............and not through mail in ballot fraud. Sorry for the side-track. Back on topic.

ABNAK
08-20-21, 19:42
It won't matter. Come 2024 (hell, even 2022) the Democheats will miraculously "win" crucial elections, despite the obvious disdain for them and their policies. It will be hailed as a "mandate (again). I wonder how that will happen? :rolleyes:

ViperTwoSix
08-20-21, 21:20
This was the plan all along. Get Joe in the House…. Make America turn on him due to **** up after **** up… then Kamala takes over as Pres and Pelosi becomes VP.

jsbhike
08-20-21, 21:28
I just looked back a few weeks then a few months and surprisingly it is always around 10% like/90% dislike and few hundred vs. a few thousand

AKDoug
08-20-21, 22:02
I really need to switch to rumble. Youtube just has a better interface and is more convenient

And YouTube has better shit to watch if you are into stuff other than politics. There is TONS of content that isn't woke.