PDA

View Full Version : Sirhan Sirhan RFK assassin granted parole

Lacos
08-27-21, 19:29
Sirhan Sirhan 77 granted parole now up to Gov Wad Newsom to approve

California’s parole board voted Friday to free Robert F. Kennedy’s assassin after two of RFK’s sons said they supported releasing him and prosecutors declined to argue he should be kept behind bars. But the governor ultimately will decide if Sirhan Sirhan leaves prison.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-county-d-a-wont-oppose-release-of-rfk-killer-sirhan-sirhan-who-faces-parole-board-friday/

GH41
08-27-21, 19:44
Just shows you how Fupped this country is!

SteyrAUG
08-27-21, 20:06
When they let him out, we should fly him to Astan so he can assist with the evac.

Given how many members of the Manson crew we've cut loose, I can't say this surprises me. It's also a classic example of the Dems thinking their enemies can be reasoned with if they simply give them everything they want. If killing a Kennedy doesn't get you ACTUAL life in prison, nothing does.

If Oswald was alive, he'd have been released decades ago.

ddbtoth
08-27-21, 21:11
It’s good to know that some don’t consider killing politicians that serious.

TomMcC
08-27-21, 22:12
If only Charlie could have lived a little longer....he'd be a free man..

utahjeepr
08-27-21, 23:13
Uhmmm,... so is it bad if I mailed him a list? ;)

SteyrAUG
08-27-21, 23:26
If only Charlie could have lived a little longer....he'd be a free man..

Charlie never actually killed anyone, but people who did got out of jail. Not that I'm defending that wacko POS or anything.

mack7.62
08-28-21, 08:47
Sirhan Sirhan and Manson were both sentenced to the death penalty, then Cali did away with the death penalty so commuted to life in prison. Never understood what that was not life without parole but Cali.

SteyrAUG
08-28-21, 16:16
Sirhan Sirhan and Manson were both sentenced to the death penalty, then Cali did away with the death penalty so commuted to life in prison. Never understood what that was not life without parole but Cali.

And to make it even crazier, when Cali brought back the death penalty, their sentences didn't revert back to death.

Averageman
08-28-21, 17:22
What happened?
Have we run out of Kennedy's to shoot?

Buncheong
08-28-21, 17:31
Just another day on the long road of national decay. USA is committing suicide in slow motion.

This was a great country, once. I sure will miss it.