PDA

View Full Version : Is this the Taliban's version of an AK "hood ornament"?

Mean Bone
09-04-21, 22:02
Never seen this before!

* Click *

Also, saw one holding an M-16 with a ring of 5.56 ammo wrapped around the handguard next to the receiver. Looked like he had cut off a portion of belt-fed ammo and wrapped it around the handguard.

Is this "a thing", now?

Honu
09-04-21, 22:13
look at buses cars heck interior design and things in those parts of the world and the tacky stuff they do ?

AKDoug
09-04-21, 23:04
Suicide shell?

Jellybean
09-04-21, 23:10
Hog's Tooth, taliban edition?
Maybe someone saw some 3-gun, and thought they'd make a shotgun-style single-shell side speed loader for their AK?
The possibilities are literally endless.

SteyrAUG
09-04-21, 23:26
So mounted bayonet with the scabbard for starters. Might as well take a linked round and snap it on your barrel, whatever helps translate to less consistent barrel harmonics works for me.

Taliban is just another dirty, stinky, neckbeard dumbass.

Now if only we could get them to adopt Iraqi AK tactics and remove ALL buttstocks from their rifles.

Also if they want to be super operators, somebody should show them how to unstake those carrier keys in their M4s and replace them with proper sheet metal screws made of zinc.

AndyLate
09-05-21, 07:33
Afghan Andy doesn't let him load his gun and muj shirts don't have pockets like Barney's.

Andy

Circle_10
09-05-21, 07:46
Suicide shell?

Unless his “exit plan” is to gradually pound the cartridge into his own head with a rock I don’t think it would be very effective since it looks like 7.62 NATO, so his AK won’t be firing it.

Arik
09-05-21, 09:19
That's not new. They've been decorating their AKs like that for decades. You can find pics online going back a while

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

lowprone
09-06-21, 00:54
You Oafs, the Taliban Consigneti consider that as the mark of a Tier 1 Operator .