PDA

View Full Version : Well well well

mRad
09-07-21, 22:26
Looks like there are documents to contradict the narrative…turns out Fauci lied again, this time under oath. Specifically, he lied when when he said he was not giving our money to Chinese labs to study gain of function research

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-wuhan-documents-fauci-lied

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckaroo
09-07-21, 22:53
"He" wasn't giving $ to Chinese labs!
He was giving $ to others who were giving to Chinese labs.
This must be a bigger difference than I can perceive since I believe "he" should have known...

Lacos
09-08-21, 01:07
He looks a little different now....

https://twitter.com/rose_k01/status/1400873291493953541

tgizzard
09-08-21, 05:47
Annnnnnd nothing will come of this. natta, zero, zilch. These people are never held to account for their misdeeds.

They’ll get cute with the semantics of it all and catch a pass, that’s if it’s ever even properly investigated.

mRad
09-08-21, 07:29
Annnnnnd nothing will come of this. natta, zero, zilch. These people are never held to account for their misdeeds.

They’ll get cute with the semantics of it all and catch a pass, that’s if it’s ever even properly investigated.

Why would it be investigated? His team is in power and they rarely eat their own.

Averageman
09-08-21, 08:02
You know, I want to punch him in the nose so hard his F'ing ears fall off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DazKrxoCsMs

Senator Paul, your not only attacking Dr. Anthony Fauci, your Attacking Science.

john armond
09-08-21, 08:12

HKGuns
09-08-21, 08:59
While talking to a liberal friend I told her that it looks like Fauci helped fund the research that lead to the rona being unleashed, her response was “I don’t care how it started, all I care about is it’s here!” She then praised the .gov response. So, no the powers that be will never be held accountable for their actions because their followers simply don’t care about anything that happened beyond the past five minutes.

Sounds like you need more intelligent friends........

HKGuns
09-08-21, 09:01
Looks like there are documents to contradict the narrative…turns out Fauci lied again, this time under oath. Specifically, he lied when when he said he was not giving our money to Chinese labs to study gain of function research

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rand-paul-wuhan-documents-fauci-lied

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. This has been known for the better part of 3 months.

mRad
09-08-21, 09:11
Clearly you haven't been paying attention. This has been known for the better part of 3 months.

Clearly, you didn’t read it. The proof was recently attained. The story is from yesterday.

Todd.K
09-08-21, 09:30
These people are never held to account for their misdeeds.

Laws and norms are a kind of social contract. Outside of the criminal class, voluntary adherence is the only thing holding civilization together.

We are hurtling towards something that most decent people have no idea the depths of.

Business_Casual
09-08-21, 11:55

Exactly, this is no different from Snowden revealing “secrets” that had been reported in the Post and The NY Times years earlier.

mRad
09-08-21, 12:02
Exactly, this is no different from Snowden revealing “secrets” that had been reported in the Post and The NY Times years earlier.

Clearly you didn’t read the story. The proof has been attained. It’s not longer speculation.

Business_Casual
09-08-21, 14:23
Clearly you didn’t read the story. The proof has been attained. It’s not longer speculation.

What?

Honu
09-08-21, 14:35

your wrong they will spend LOTS of tax payer money on special commissions and waste their time bickering like 7 yr olds and then NOTHING well good chance he will get more money and maybe shifted titles ya know punishment